Annoying habits of your girlfriend/boyfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I have not got a girlfiend at the moment,but I am how do I say it,lol,SORT OF seeing someone she is cool but she CONSTANTLY talks about things,I care nothing about sad

cking
I have no annoying habits of any of my friends.

kmcdude
Your pretty boring then arent ya no expression

GuitarBunny
calling around 8 in the morning confused

cking
nope, I just ignore them if they start talking stupid stuff.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
calling around 8 in the morning confused

If I had a girlfriend that done that I would dump her strait away(unless it was an emergeny) smile

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by kmcdude
If I had a girlfriend that done that I would dump her strait away(unless it was an emergeny) smile the only reason my b/f would do that is becoz he worked so it was the only time we could talk confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by cking
nope, I just ignore them if they start talking stupid stuff.

I try to do that as well,but this chick I know,she will turn off my playstation or horror movie or take the pipe out of my hand if I dont listen to her,that is why I am not going to go out with her smile No one touches my playstation! mad (unless they want to challange me at Halo 2 wink )

kmcdude
the only reason my b/f would do that is becoz he worked so it was the only time we could talk confused

meh,I would dump him anyway laughing

cking
yeah, where I work, you will see people of different ages and backgrounds and knowing how to communicate will make the difference. especially old people. sometimes you have to learn how to fake your laughs, fake you listening skills, and faking decision making. Old people always come up to me and tell me Korney stuff, but I fake laugh because it isnt' funny and I don't then they think I'm one of these smart off young people who don't care about nobody but themselves, then they will really wearied eyed with you and they will get the supervisor and tell them that the person has no respect for the customers, because where I work the customer is the boss instead of the supervisor, and if this happened then I would get fired. older people will make a bunch of stuff up and lack of respect will be one of them. you always have to have fake listening skills also with old people, if not then they will get the manager on you. they will not listen to the associate but the customer.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by kmcdude
meh,I would dump him anyway laughing that's the difference between me and you confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by cking
yeah, where I work, you will see people of different ages and backgrounds and knowing how to communicate will make the difference. especially old people. sometimes you have to learn how to fake your laughs, fake you listening skills, and faking decision making. Old people always come up to me and tell me Korney stuff, but I fake laugh because it isnt' funny and I don't then they think I'm one of these smart off young people who don't care about nobody but themselves, then they will really wearied eyed with you and they will get the supervisor and tell them that the person has no respect for the customers, because where I work the customer is the boss instead of the supervisor, and if this happened then I would get fired. older people will make a bunch of stuff up and lack of respect will be one of them. you always have to have fake listening skills also with old people, if not then they will get the manager on you. they will not listen to the associate but the customer.

Yeah,Old people have NO respect laughing

kmcdude
that's the difference between me and you confused

yes It is indeed,my Lady smile

cking
they are the ones you need to look for when working in places such as produce. they can get you in alot of trouble, so you need to fake alot of things so you can get their respect or else get fired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.