hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

camander13
hi if you want a real hack email me at [email protected] with ur user name and password so i can transfer all the data that i got into the account i swear this is not a scam at all i mean it i hate scammers trust me and the only way to do this is if i have a lvl 40 or higher because jagex modifys your account for a period of time swear to god if you dont beleive me you wont get nothing so too bad for u lol

jnr hiphop
good for you.

StaT1c
Originally posted by camander13
hi if you want a real hack email me at [email protected] with ur user name and password so i can transfer all the data that i got into the account i swear this is not a scam at all i mean it i hate scammers trust me and the only way to do this is if i have a lvl 40 or higher because jagex modifys your account for a period of time swear to god if you dont beleive me you wont get nothing so too bad for u lol Shut the f*ck up =]

dave123
wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.