Anyone else here have VERY bad blood circulation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My skin goes blue and purple when I'm a bit cold. My friends say I have lukemia sly

kmcdude
wow,that's cool!I want that as well!

Cinemaddiction
Poor circulation isn't so much a characteristic of leukemia as having an enlarged spleen, liver, or lymph nodes are.

My girlfriend has poor circulation. It may be an iron deficiency.

BlackC@t
If I press on my skin, it leaves a white mark for a long time smile

My guy friends think it's cool.

Gen. Grevious
Yeah i have bad circulation after i had an accident, my skin always goes blue after i go swimming and shit..

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Poor circulation isn't so much a characteristic of leukemia as having an enlarged spleen, liver, or lymph nodes are.

My girlfriend has poor circulation. It may be an iron deficiency.

Sounds about right, I don't eat much meat erm

Ken Kenobi
I have poor circulation in my legs. If I stand for too long the blood stays in my legs and turns them all shades of color and they begin to itch.

DarkC
Originally posted by BlackC@t
My skin goes blue and purple when I'm a bit cold. My friends say I have lukemia sly
Demon!!!! stick out tongue

BlackC@t
laughing out loud evil face

Scythe
Nope.

Fionnuala
I do..my hands and feet are always very cold..icy when people touch them happy

Scythe
That's why you always hold someones hand, and carry a blanket, **** yes! Now that's fancy livin'

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Scythe
That's why you always hold someones hand, and carry a blanket, **** yes! Now that's fancy livin' Indeed lookaround

Scythe
**** yes!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I have it. It runs in the family. After I stand up for about 5 minutes or so my legs turn purple and orange and start to itch. I went to the doc for it but I never take the medicine..meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.