who here has been caught shoplifting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
i've been caught shoplifting 4 times out of about 300 in my lifetime pretty good odds once at H.E.B. twice at walmart, and once at food lion.the first wal mart time i was 12 and i stole a watch. 2nd time at wal mart i stole a beastie boys cd (paul's boutique) same wal mart. i stole a pack of cigarettes from food lion once i went to jail over a stupid pack of cigarettes. and at H.E.B. i stole some drixoral tablets so i could go get messed up on cheap drugs.
how bout you.

kmcdude
kmcdude is a LOT of things..................but NOT a thief no expression

cking
I knew a girl last year in school that was caught in walmart and was banned from going there again.

AnakinDayWalker
Originally posted by kmcdude
Well, I shoplifted MANY MANY times. Like one time I stole a watch from Target, a KOTOR videogame from Wal-Mart, 2 apples from Wal-mart and more.... no expression

Wow, Truth Serum works...

Cinemaddiction
Look into shoplifting a conscience sometime..sounds like you need one.

kmcdude
Shoplifting is nuthin to brag about man

SlipknoT
No, I've never actually been caught....I've only donr it like twice so...

DarkC
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
i've been caught shoplifting 4 times out of about 300 in my lifetime pretty good odds once at H.E.B. twice at walmart, and once at food lion.the first wal mart time i was 12 and i stole a watch. 2nd time at wal mart i stole a beastie boys cd (paul's boutique) same wal mart. i stole a pack of cigarettes from food lion once i went to jail over a stupid pack of cigarettes. and at H.E.B. i stole some drixoral tablets so i could go get messed up on cheap drugs.
how bout you.
You really deserve a kick in the nuts.

BakaXero
the security gaurd came up to me to talk about my friends stealing... messed
what an idiot gives me a lecture when my friends are the ones that did it.disgust
but other then that i have never been caught no expression

Scythe
Why would you shoplift from Walmart? Don't they have reasonable prices already?

Jana
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
how bout you. What the f**k? What do you want to hear? Well done? erm

baddspellahl4
I do, but I nvr get caught , I'm a petty theft (never stole ne thing over 20 $ before)

BakaXero
Originally posted by Scythe
Why would you shoplift from Walmart? Don't they have reasonable prices already?
cheap thrills

Darth Nauj
Ive never been caught but Im a great stealer wink

BakaXero
its not stealing unless you get caught ninja

Ronny
Never got got, but i have used the 5 finger discount. I'm not proud of it but it was thrilling. I would take it back if i could.

silvertsume
i used to shoplift alot, just trying to prove that i was capable of it.. now that i think about it its rly gay though... erm

DarkC
I never shoplifted, never will. Resolve strengthened after watching Lois go half-insane while diong it. Yes, I am a wimp.

§P0oONY
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_24250_rB.gif

Kickass old robot film!!!...

With a crappy anime remake.

God bless Cine's Sig

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
I never shoplifted, never will. Resolve strengthened after watching Lois go half-insane while diong it. Yes, I am a wimp. You're arnt a wimp for not doing something that can land you in an elephant's shit load of of trouble stick out tongue

DarkC
Good point, thanks.

R2D2-89
why do people think shoplifting is a good thing, its so pathetic, really isnt something to brag about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.