tell us about your shoplifting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
if you are or have been a shoplifter you know what to do. my teenage years are full of shoplifting incidents. but time is short for the moment. so i need to go.

cking
never did.

kmcdude
Ony ever stole once,when I was 12,me and a mate stole a bottle of coke and a choclate bar..........or something,got caught dragged by the hair by the shop owner called my mum,big smack and grounded all holidays no expression

phantom_gurlz
ouch.

DanZeke25
I was five and i stole baseballs cards

§P0oONY
No one steals/shoplifts any more... that is so last decade.... get with the times Dodgeball is where it is at.

StinkFist462
got busted once. didnt stop me.

kmcdude
KMCDUDE BOMBED!!!

blowup

no expression no expression no expression (STEALING IS BAD)

Tired Hiker

Tired Hiker
I stole a Delorian.

Tired Hiker
Not.

Tired Hiker
Four posts in a row, biatch! Word! eek!

§P0oONY
I stole a book from my local library but returned it in 2-3 weeks. no expression

Stealth_Knight
I stole a pen like two months ago.. I don't know why, I just did I didn't even use it after stealing it stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I stole a Bunch of Eyepatches and Condoms from wal Mart the otherday, I've also Stolen Sunglasses, Ciggarettes, Lighters, Lighter fluid, incensne and mostly small stuff like that

CURIOUS22
when i was 12 my and a friend each walked out of the store with a single walnut in the shell that we forgot we had. we got busted and had to take em back......a WALNUT! crappy people that bust you for everything!

Neo_Version 7
Me and my friends stole:

A skateboard deck
6 Element, Sims, and Etnies hats
3 sets of wheels
2 sets of bearings
1 roll of griptape
some candy bars

DarkC
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
if you are or have been a shoplifter you know what to do. my teenage years are full of shoplifting incidents. but time is short for the moment. so i need to go.
What are you, a pastor??

HimoKun
I stole a TV once.

ladygrim
well .... choclate bars, note books ....gum.....things like that

DarkC
Originally posted by HimoKun
I stole a TV once.
shock

You bastard!!!

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I stole a Bunch of Eyepatches and Condoms from wal Mart the otherday, I've also Stolen Sunglasses, Ciggarettes, Lighters, Lighter fluid, incensne and mostly small stuff like that

oooh yeah I once stole condoms too laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Stealth_Knight
The most important thing eh?

HimoKun
Originally posted by DarkC
shock

You bastard!!!

So? embarrasment

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by DarkC
The most important thing eh?
oh yeah stick out tongue

HimoKun
Originally posted by Stealth_Knight

Was it a emergency?

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by HimoKun
Was it a emergency?
lol no, I'm still a virgin actually.. I'm not sure even why I did that laughing out loud

phantom_gurlz
stole a laptop. did it as a dare but gave it back in 3 months. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.