Why do people take OFF topic so serious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I am honestly interested confused

Gen. Grevious
unsure...

Zatch
There have been to many retarded threads made and everyone is starting to get tired of it.

kmcdude
It really ****ing annoys me,man

kmcdude
Originally posted by Zatch
There have been to many retarded threads made and everyone is starting to get tired of it.

All the threads(almost)I see on off-topic are retarded no expression

cking
because people have nothing else to think or do.

Zatch
see that is why they are starting to get annoyed.

cking
alot of off the topic forums I don't like and would care less.

Zatch
I have made my share of retarded threads but now I try not to unless I didn't mean to.

kmcdude
Why dont they just go to ''genral discussion'' or something if they are boring people,I mean 1 thing I look for on off-topic is bit of a laugh u know,and I see all these people getting told off for next to nothing at all.Like ''A member called ''Ouu Be low'' the guy was ENTERTAINING (within reason) but he got banned no expression etc,etc

cking
I haven't done much threads and zero in off the topic.

Zatch
most of my threads are off th topic but I have others in other forums.

kmcdude
I post in the horror movie section,but that's about it.

cking
most of mine are in religion.

Zatch
I mix and match I post mostly in the OFT but I mix around with the others.

kmcdude
I am not religous,so

Zatch
I am to a certain extent but I never post there because they are peoples opinions and I don't want to get into an argument so zi stay away from the religion forum.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by kmcdude
All the threads(almost)I see on off-topic are retarded no expression tbh your's are the most annoying confused

Scythe
Originally posted by Zatch

Starting to?

Rogue Jedi
people come here to get away from their everyday lives.its a release, a place where you can cut loose and be an idiot and not worry about the consequences.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
people come here to get away from their everyday lives.its a release, a place where you can cut loose and be an idiot and not worry about the consequences.

And your the guy cracking down on me??

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
And your the guy cracking down on me??
yes, i am cracking down on you, because what you are doing is different. you are surfing around from thread to thread, instigating fights, then sitting back and watching the mayhem. i have received about 10 pm's from fellow members here saying what a jerk you are.

Scythe
Hmm, my job is done then.

Rogue Jedi
wow. you have to be the biggest idiot i have ever spoken to. congratulations.

Scythe
thank you.

Rogue Jedi
tongue_ss

Scythe
GTFO!

Rogue Jedi
man.....yawn...you bore the hell out of me.

Scythe
Umm...okay. I hope you know there are about 300,000 "other" things to read/take seriously besides me...

Rogue Jedi
yet you keep going on and on, knowing what you post is going to rub people the wrong way. do you have a life? friends? a girl? it seems that you are starved for attention, enough so that you will settle for the attention you get for being an *******.

Scythe
Yeah, I have a girl back home waiting for me. I can't wait to get to see her, and leave....whoa, too much personal info about myself there. Clean and simple, I'm in a far-away land doing work related shit, and nothing is around to pass the time.

Mist
Rj, just slap this button:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member2.php?action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=19877

and continue with how life was better before.. wink

Scythe
Hehe

Rogue Jedi
mist, no worries, no need for that. thanx for bringing to my attention the depths to which i have sunk. i have seen this type of behavior before from others, and i cannot believe that i let myself be suckered into a pissing contest.
good looking out, mist, seriously.

Scythe
Here it goes...

Mist
i did it yesterday, but i took it off. its just like..'meh, you annoyed me, but now i cant be buggered'

Scythe
Hell yeah!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mist
i did it yesterday, but i took it off. its just like..'meh, you annoyed me, but now i cant be buggered'

I thought I smelt something....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mist
my thoughts exactly, thanx to you, mist. smile

Scythe
Hope things go for the best.

Mist
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I thought I smelt something....

Who let Piggle in here? sick

Scythe
Jet lag...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes, i am cracking down on you, because what you are doing is different. you are surfing around from thread to thread, instigating fights, then sitting back and watching the mayhem. i have received about 10 pm's from fellow members here saying what a jerk you are.

Totally agree with you man,this guy has been a real ass lately,he came in my thread and tried to start a fight to. mad

Scythe
When did this happen?

kmcdude
''Kmcdude's thread'' You said me and coldfire are stupid noobs,and to get out,when it is MY thread you came into blink Anyone that does not belive me,just look through my thread,(kmcdude's thread)

Scythe
We belive you, and gtfo.

kmcdude
For someone that has been here so long,your a real jerk!

R2D2-89
omg, can we stop the bickering already

edida
Originally posted by Scythe
Hmm, my job is done then.

scythe-man, pay no attention to that ****off. he is always wailin' on someone about something or the other. i think he is trying to get off his meds or something. talks big, knows nothing!

Cinemaddiction
Why dont they just go to ''genral discussion'' or something if they are boring people,I mean 1 thing I look for on off-topic is bit of a laugh u know,and I see all these people getting told off for next to nothing at all.Like ''A member called ''Ouu Be low'' the guy was ENTERTAINING (within reason) but he got banned no expression etc,etc

Because in the GDF, you either have to have a vested interest in ancient dildos, homosexual oppression, politics, or religion. Otherwise, there's no place for you because the OTF is full of bullshit, sexually connotative threads started by kids, which leaves a lot of us that want to talk CASUALLY absolutely nowhere to go.

I can't 'til Pro-Pain and I get our movie forums rolling. Things are going to be much, much different.

Rogue Jedi
Totally agree with you man,this guy has been a real ass lately,he came in my thread and tried to start a fight to. mad
yeah, i feel ya. i just ignore him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by edida
scythe-man, pay no attention to that ****off. he is always wailin' on someone about something or the other. i think he is trying to get off his meds or something. talks big, knows nothing!
yawn

BENITO
I am honestly interested confused Cause there control freaks or there insecure

Rogue Jedi
they have nothing better to do.

Jackie Malfoy
I am honestly interested confused

Becaues they are:attentionwhore

Rogue Jedi
good call, jackie!!!

kmcdude
Originally posted by edida

laughing You would be suprised stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
he would be surprised in a good way, right?wink3

Mr. Bacon
because its fun

Rogue Jedi
what is fun?

Neo_Version 7
the opposite of you. laughing out loud

just kidding, man.

Rogue Jedi
blow

Freaky Zeeky
All the threads(almost)I see on off-topic are retarded no expression

That's true

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Because in the GDF, you either have to have a vested interest in ancient dildos, homosexual oppression, politics, or religion. Otherwise, there's no place for you because the OTF is full of bullshit, sexually connotative threads started by kids, which leaves a lot of us that want to talk CASUALLY absolutely nowhere to go.

I can't 'til Pro-Pain and I get our movie forums rolling. Things are going to be much, much different.

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
the off topic forum is a silly, silly place. people come here to be silly. or at least i do.

kmcdude
That's rightscooter

Rogue Jedi
i love being silly here!!!

kmcdude
Some people on off-topic just act like they are mistaiking it for a ''be upmyself and boring and serious forum''I am sure of it.......

Scythe
Someone murder this...

kmcdude
**coughs**

phantom_gurlz
Ally here.Flunked my test.Mum lecture.NEway,i dont take off topics seriously.I like urs KMC.Its hilarious.Which part of Australia do u live?
sad sick

Rogue Jedi
**coughs** yawnE]
me too, dude, me too.....

Scythe
How mature?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.