talk 'bout nothin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolvie'sgirl
I just wanted a thread where I could talk 'bout nothing without having the thread crossed out....

wolvie'sgirl
You can do anything on this thread without having it crossed out ( hopefully) put up pics ( i'm always lookin for new ones), fan art, talk 'bout any X-man or whatever! smile

wolvie'sgirl
Is this thread ok? Nothing wrong with me puttin it up here?

wolvie'sgirl
I've never started a thread before! smile big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance happy

X-Woman
Haha hey wolvies girl, unfortunately this wouldn't make the mod happy. You can talk about nothing in the Off-topic forum.

wolvie'sgirl
Awwwwwww.... ok... sorry.... you can cross this out if it need be.... sad *sigh*

X-Woman
Don't worry. Go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=61
smile

wolvie'sgirl
Or..... do I need to cross it out? If so how?

X-Woman
Oh no Paola will take care of that. wink

Jury
You can talk anything you want in Off-Topic Forums ... This Forum is obviously intended for X-Men stuff only... No Random posts allowed here... exclusively for X-Men ONLY. happy

Surely this thread will be closed as soon as our dearest and beautiful Mod Paola gets to drop by this quite unwanted thread.

Closing... closed! gambit2

Paola
wolvie's girl: you can use the countdown to X3 thread... as long as you count down, you can talk about anything in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.