X-23 Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cathy X-23
Hi every one. I read all the rules, and searched the threads, but couldn't find this. X-23 is one of my favorite characters. I would just like to know how she would do against, others.

Logan 87
She does not have what a takes. She looses but if it was Wolverine vs Spiderman, then Wolverine.

Batman Wins
Batman Wins

Cathy X-23
Originally posted by Logan 87
She does not have what a takes. She looses but if it was Wolverine vs Spiderman, then Wolverine.

She is much better than Wolverine

Logan 87
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
She is much better than Wolverine

Nope, try again. Bunch of Rookies

CorderaMitchell
He's a wolverine fanboy, don't listen to him...

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He's a wolverine fanboy, don't listen to him...

oh shut up . You didnt even say who would win, you just came in here to talk shit.

CorderaMitchell
Is wolverine over right now?

Dizzle
oh shut up . You didnt even say who would win, you just came in here to talk shit.

He didn't say who would win, but you brought Wolverine into this thread in quite the brilliant flash of fanboyism... Spiderman beats both, by the way.

Logan 87
Is wolverine over right now?

What ?

Logan 87
Originally posted by Dizzle
He didn't say who would win, but you brought Wolverine into this thread in quite the brilliant flash of fanboyism... Spiderman beats both, by the way.

How he beats both.

And dont tell me Cordera never brang Spiderman to another thread with him not in it.

CorderaMitchell
Now you can't spell, you ARE getting worse.

Is wolverine telling you to say all of this?

Logan 87
Now you can't spell, you ARE getting worse.

Is wolverine telling you to say all of this?

Im typing fast, to respond. When you spell stuff wrong, I don't go insult you. rolling on floor laughing

When you use inuslts..yeah you started it.

Insults
Fanboy
dumb
cant spell
and others

CorderaMitchell
fanboy isn't an insult, and YOU started the insults, I'm just better at making you look like an ass.

Go beat off some more.

Logan 87
fanboy isn't an insult, and YOU started the insults, I'm just better at making you look like an ass.

Go beat off some more.

what ever i say., Oh guys hes just a famboy that cant spell. Even when im not in the thread. You hear about this dumb fanboy

go beat off some more nope not an inuslt
and I make him look like an ass
nope not insults rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell
what ever i say., Oh guys hes just a famboy that cant spell. Even when im not in the thread. You hear about this dumb fanboy

go beat off some more nope not an inuslt
and I make him look like an ass
nope not insults rolling on floor laughing

sleep1

Logan 87
sleep1

rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell
The best argument from him yet, I've been helping him.

Logan 87
sleep1

Atleast when you know your wrong, you go to sleep.

Hey no insults, thats a good start rolling on floor laughing

Metalmanx
In his defense, Cordera, you did kinda start calling him stuff first. He shouldn't have brought Wolverine into this, but you shouldn't have made fun of him. So...I dunno. Apologize to each other. Right now. Don't make me come over there. I'll do it.

I feel like I'm an elementary school counselor. But it needs to be done.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, Spiderman wins.

CorderaMitchell
Atleast when you know your wrong, you go to sleep.

Hey no insults, thats a good start rolling on floor laughing

Wrong, first I helped you learn the place.

2 I sided with you when others were making fun of you.

3 You insulted me first, you just suck at it.

4 if you never come to best debators again, I'll leave you alone.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Metalmanx
In his defense, Cordera, you did kinda start calling him stuff first. He shouldn't have brought Wolverine into this, but you shouldn't have made fun of him. So...I dunno. Apologize to each other. Right now. Don't make me come over there. I'll do it.

I feel like I'm an elementary school counselor. But it needs to be done.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, Spiderman wins.

No actually he did start insulting me first, on another thread.

I've helped this guy out when he came, and he keeps trying to downplay me when he knows I'm trying to help him.

I just want him to see that.

Metalmanx
Okay, I didn't know that he insulted you first on another thread. I thought it was just here. My bad, man.

You know me, trying to keep the peace is all.

CorderaMitchell
np, you're right nonetheless, I'm setting a bad example, I'm always the one helping guys with sigs, and helping them learn stuff. Some people have no gratitude.

I'm going to stop, and ignore him for the most part.

Logan 87
Wrong, first I helped you learn the place.

2 I sided with you when others were making fun of you.

3 You insulted me first, you just suck at it.

4 if you never come to best debators again, I'll leave you alone.

Yeah you did side with me.
When i debate against you you freak out and insult me.
he insulted me first.

CorderaMitchell
Freak out, you haven't debated anything.

I've argued FOR you, you did no real arguing yourself, at the most, you've been annoying.

When was I freaking out?

Logan 87
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Okay, I didn't know that he insulted you first on another thread. I thought it was just here. My bad, man.

You know me, trying to keep the peace is all.

In other threads, is not

every argument i say, 5 paragraphis in the wolverine vs spiderman thread. He dusts it off and say no argument and you a fan boy . If i find the argument i will post it here.

CorderaMitchell
In other threads, is not

every argument i say, 5 paragraphis in the wolverine vs spiderman thread. He dusts it off and say no argument and you a fan boy . If i find the argument i will post it here.

You are lying right now...
I counterd EVERY one of your arguments, and then you tried to ignore the bloodlust.

Now you are a liar, thats sad.

Max Spidey 24
My Spider sense, is tingling. I will just ignore, the fanboy, but why is Spiderman, notgetting any love. He is being put up against little girls now.

CorderaMitchell
Thats why she hurt him, he won't fight her, and she attacked.
Spiderman is too experienced and wins anyway,

Max Spidey 24
Exactly

CorderaMitchell
basically, but x-23 isn't bad, just inexperienced.

There was another thread like this, and a guy named derrick24 swore up and down that spiderman wasn't on wolverine's level, at all.

jinzin
funny how both wolverine AND x-23 have ended their fights with spiderman...with their claws at his neck.....

in any case I really think we need to see more of what x-23 can truly do in order to make a more accurate assessment...so for right now I'll give this to spiderman (even though x-23 beat him) just based on experience...in a coupl more years however, who knows..

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by jinzin
funny how both wolverine AND x-23 have ended their fights with spiderman...with their claws at his neck.....

in any case I really think we need to see more of what x-23 can truly do in order to make a more accurate assessment...so for right now I'll give this to spiderman (even though x-23 beat him) just based on experience...in a coupl more years however, who knows..

When did she beat him ?

jinzin
in a recent marvel team up book. I don't remember the number off the top of my head however.

Max Spidey 24
in a recent marvel team up book. I don't remember the number off the top of my head however.

Well I'll be damned

jinzin
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Well I'll be damned

to be entirely honest i thought the same thing...lol.

Max Spidey 24
How she beat him ?

jinzin
she was just going off with him in h2h and they eventually crashed through a ceiling or window, spiderman was on his back and x-23 had her claws at his neck....I think I misplaced my copy around here..and i'm not sure if the store has another...but if i find it I'll try and post pics...

CorderaMitchell

Spiderman wasn't trying to fight back for 1.

They do that shit to hype up characters 2.

jinzin
wasn't that your argument for wolvie vs. spidey too....pfft.

CorderaMitchell
wasn't that your argument for wolvie vs. spidey too....pfft.

You know I'm right, like wolverine couldn't originally penetrate the hulk, now he can, hmmm.

jinzin
wolverine said "he thought" he could do it....but that hulk regenerates so fast it only appears that way....funny...he started CLEARLY cutting up hulk everytime after their first encounter...

CorderaMitchell
wonder why, anyway you need to be taking my fanboy test...

jinzin
why/ so you can call me a fanboy...EVEN more than you already do? confused I may when I have the time..it looked long and needed some thought put into it...my brains been all drained from work as of late though...

CorderaMitchell
I'm not calling you one, I made 2 fanboy tests, sheesh, you havent seen them?

Pointinel
cordera how old are you?

CorderaMitchell
Why?

Pointinel
just to know man, im 20

CorderaMitchell
I'm 11

jinzin
I'm not calling you one, I made 2 fanboy tests, sheesh, you havent seen them?

i saw one...and please, don't insult my intelligence..you've straight up called m a fanboy on many many occasions......................many.

Pointinel
stop playin...

from the pics you at least 23-35

CorderaMitchell
i saw one...and please, don't insult my intelligence..you've straight up called m a fanboy on many many occasions......................many.

I did?

jinzin
many times.

CorderaMitchell
Scan it! eek!

jinzin
scan a post? confused

Pointinel
Ignore him man....

Hulk Power
I'm 11

laughing Yeah, 11+7. That's how old he is.

CorderaMitchell
I turn 12 next month, when'd I call you a fanboy, I don't know you... no

Hulk Power
I turn 12 next month, when'd I call you a fanboy, I don't know you... no

Who you talking to man?

Logan 87
hey hulk

Hulk Power
Hey.

Dizzle
Thought he was 11+8... Whatevah.

And Spiderman should probly end up going about 4/10 against both Wolverine and X23 h2h... However, playing smart and reverting to alternative attack strategeries (web, cars, and swinging hit and run stuff) should give him at LEAST 7/10. I realize both could cut the webs, but if Peter webs their feet and trips them, he should have at least 15 seconds or so of his opponent being on the ground to pick up a car and beat them with it. Or web up their faces real good and go for suffocation.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Who you talking to man?

My brother let me on to see some of these threads, whats your name? smile

Logan 87
x23 has claws on her feet

Hulk Power
My brother let me on to see some of these threads, whats your name? smile

What!?!? You mean my REAL name?

jinzin

And Spiderman should probly end up going about 4/10 against both Wolverine and X23 h2h... However, playing smart and reverting to alternative attack strategeries (web, cars, and swinging hit and run stuff) should give him at LEAST 7/10. I realize both could cut the webs, but if Peter webs their feet and trips them, he should have at least 15 seconds or so of his opponent being on the ground to pick up a car and beat them with it. Or web up their faces real good and go for suffocation.

wolverine's proven to survive without air for up to 15 minutes..I think they could free themselves up by then....the car thing is a hit or miss scenario...but it's just giving spiderman the benefit of location..what happens when they fight in the middle up bum****nowhere? then what..he has webbing and that's about it...but EVEN THEN it's no guarantee he'll trap them effectively...especially x-23....

CorderaMitchell
pfft like spiderman has NEVER webbed someone before, he has so many options.

Hulk Power
Oh come on guys. Don't tell me you two are going to turn this thread into another "Wolverine vs Spider-Man" thread. If you want to debate this point then go to the actual thread, not here.

CorderaMitchell
no I don't want to see that damn thread here, and there's nothing to debate, only wolvie fans bringing it back up.

EsteemedLeader
i said x-23 even though i dont know who that is. hooray for spontaneous shifting of reality to suit my needs! oh by the way, batman wins

Hulk Power
no I don't want to see that damn thread here, and there's nothing to debate, only wolvie fans bringing it back up.

I know...as always.

CorderaMitchell
hows the lady?

Hulk Power
hows the lady?

She's alright man. We met a month ago today. It was June 26 when I met her. One month went by so fast. So how about you? How YOUR lady?

jinzin

yes it was a wolvie fan that brought it up....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
She's alright man. We met a month ago today. It was June 26 when I met her. One month went by so fast. So how about you? How YOUR lady?

you met, pm me on the details...

CorderaMitchell
yes it was a wolvie fan that brought it up....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read page one man, I'm becoming disappointed.

And HP, no lady, its the whole "ugly" thing. sad

Hulk Power
Read page one man, I'm becoming disappointed.

And HP, no lady, its the whole "ugly" thing. sad

Whole "ugly" thing? What do you mean?

CorderaMitchell
me, its obvious.

jinzin
but hulk poweres idgust was in response to what got started up about them on THIS PAGE....

CorderaMitchell
I made the-

never mind...

Dizzle
But the two are similar enough that strategies are almost interchangable... Except that Spidey would have to web X-23's legs a foot or so higher. And putting them in a field in the middle of nowhere is limiting Spiderman's ability a good deal, don't you think?

jinzin
well that's my point exactly...location can alter the outcome of events an enormous deal...no offense but people always try to give spidey the benefit of location...I mean giving spiderman a wall to climb is one thing..but to assume that he'll freely be tossing around cars left and right is another...you may as well assume civilians to be in the area (i.e. car owners) thus impeding spidey's car throwing strategy...anyways...just making a point....I mean spidey's most beneficial location is an urban area..logan's is an arctic temperature woodland area at night...see my point now?

Dizzle
It doesn't actually have to be cars... Any car sized object will do.

Wolverine can't use stealth on Spiderman anyway, and tracking shouldn't be all that important if both are aware of their opponent at the start of the fight. So putting them in an open field or forest simply eliminates a useful ability of Spiderman's, whereas a city really does nothing to hinder Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman HAS the benefit of location like 95% of the damn time.

What is this dragon ballz?

jinzin
It doesn't actually have to be cars... Any car sized object will do.

Wolverine can't use stealth on Spiderman anyway, and tracking shouldn't be all that important if both are aware of their opponent at the start of the fight. So putting them in an open field or forest simply eliminates a useful ability of Spiderman's, whereas a city really does nothing to hinder Wolverine.

where did you get stealth from?

my thoughts where that wolverine has excellent night vision and could tear spiderman apart in the dark....not that he needs to..he's also very accustomed to the cold temperatures of the wilderness....whereas spiderman's speed and strength would most likely be sapped by it...

putting spiderman in a forest doens't completely take away his advantages it just limits the one's he had before....just as putting them in an urban location with the assumption of no civilians in sight, heightens those advantages a great deal...I'm just making a point is all...

CorderaMitchell
Dark: spidersense.
Spiderman's been in the cold, and new york is where they'd likely be fighting.

Spiderman has the advantage even in a dome.

Dizzle
By stealth I meant Wolverine tracking his opponents in a forest or some such place, then proceeding to jump and stab them. But Spider Sense negates all that.

And a forest would limit Spiderman's mobility a good deal, which is one of the things he'll need a good amount of. A slightly more open place with some stuff that happens to be tall and webbable wold work fine, but taking away one character's best traits is a bit unfair.

Putting civilians in the way would only lead to the argument of Wolverine taking hostages... They're just a wild card, so it seems logical to remove them. Remove the cars too, any big solid object should work for Wolvy clubbin.

CorderaMitchell
Thats cool, I see your points, they're all very interesting, but I see where it heading.

jinzin
well I don't think that it hinders spidey as badly as you claim but yes it does put him in an environment he's not too familiar with....

but I fail to see how hindering him by one location does any more injustice than given him the advanatages of another...

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman has advanatages in many more locations than him/her, to go to such an extreme is unfair.

Spiderman HAS the physicality to make use of most of them, you'd have to try and make him lose.

jinzin
i have to do no such thing.....but it's nice to see that you are beginning to understand my point..whether you realize it or not... a lot of victories that characters are capable of getting are contingent on location. spiderman's only major advantage in multiple locations is his wall crawling ability....

Max Spidey 24
whistle

jinzin
you sure you want to ube using the cover to display a point? confused

especially when spiderman didn't have the advantage when it came down to the actual fight that took place IN the book... sad ?

Max Spidey 24

especially when spiderman didn't have the advantage when it came down to the actual fight that took place IN the book... sad ?

i said nothing

jinzin
you didn't have to, the point was obvious....

Max Spidey 24

Why dont you post the whole the book, on every time they faught. I'm curious how those books went.

CorderaMitchell
i have to do no such thing.....but it's nice to see that you are beginning to understand my point..whether you realize it or not... a lot of victories that characters are capable of getting are contingent on location. spiderman's only major advantage in multiple locations is his wall crawling ability....

NO they''re actually not.

He has the advantage in more locations, and he can swing, lift heavy objects, etc.

The only way to put him somewhere to remove all of that, would be to make him try and lose.

jinzin
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Why dont you post the whole the book, on every time they faught. I'm curious how those books went.

you seriously expect me to scan 3 30 to 50 page books?

**** that....go buy em..they're decent reads...

CorderaMitchell
really...

jinzin
NO they''re actually not.

He has the advantage in more locations, and he can swing, lift heavy objects, etc.

The only way to put him somewhere to remove all of that, would be to make him try and lose.

yes they actually are.....for instance in an urban location spiderman has a better chance to beat namor then say on a boat in the ocean....it's contingent on location...if spiderman's got bundles of cars to be picking up and throwing at wolverine than so is that fight...not only that but seriously like wolverine couldn't move out of the way...muchless GIVE spiderman the time to pick it up in the firstplace..but my point remains...

Max Spidey 24
you seriously expect me to scan 3 30 to 50 page books?

**** that....go buy em..they're decent reads...

That would be nice, or all the fighting parts...all not just the ones where wolverine looks good. Also I did look for them, but there never there.

CorderaMitchell
yes they actually are.....for instance in an urban location spiderman has a better chance to beat namor then say on a boat in the ocean....it's contingent on location...if spiderman's got bundles of cars to be picking up and throwing at wolverine than so is that fight...not only that but seriously like wolverine couldn't move out of the way...muchless GIVE spiderman the time to pick it up in the firstplace..but my point remains...

with webbing he sure could.

Mypoint is whereever wolverine and spiderman are fighting, (on land), spiderman has the advantage, period, there's very few places he doesn't.

This aint DBZ.

jinzin
umm actually i've posted each fight or encounter they've had from beginning to end...that's why the spidey fans got pissed when I posted the rest of the marvel team up book to show how spiderman got into that webbing..and then later out of it...

despite what others may accuse me of, my scans are not selective...how can a fight from start to finish be selective?

jinzin
with webbing he sure could.

Mypoint is whereever wolverine and spiderman are fighting, (on land), spiderman has the advantage, period, there's very few places he doesn't.

This aint DBZ.

then I guess it's not a period huh?

CorderaMitchell
umm actually i've posted each fight or encounter they've had from beginning to end...that's why the spidey fans got pissed when I posted the rest of the marvel team up book to show how spiderman got into that webbing..and then later out of it...

despite what others may accuse me of, my scans are not selective...how can a fight from start to finish be selective?

I've seen no beggining to end anything.

Wolverine got webbed and broke out with his shoulders.

I have a book were spiderman webbed his hands after rescuing him from nick fury to keep him from killing the men who captured him.

Guess who let him out?

CorderaMitchell
then I guess it's not a period huh?

Its an lol.

jinzin
I've seen no beggining to end anything.

Wolverine got webbed and broke out with his shoulders.

I have a book were spiderman webbed his hands after rescuing him from nick fury to keep him from killing the men who captured him.

Guess who let him out?

what if anything did this have to do with my post?

CorderaMitchell
which one, I was talking to hulk power...

jinzin
well you quoted me so I assumed you were talking to me...now I'm confused..

CorderaMitchell
I am too, my brother was on earlier, and you thought I was 11, wtf?

WhiteRacistGirl
Spiderman would win because, of a distance advantage.

ImmortalOne
Oh, no.... Its gonna get all racist in here !!

Cathy X-23
Please stop the racism, and the fighting. Moving on..X-23 is beyond Wolverine, in everyway, and shes quicker, so she is more than likly, to put up a goo fight against, Wolverine.

johnv89
Dont know anything about her, so... I'll be the fanboy and say Logan takes it w/ a tity twister.

Cathy X-23
Its X23 vs Spiderman

johnv89
woops wrong thread... X-32 wins...umm x-23

The MISTER
X23 seems pretty cool.

I need to know more about x23 to make a non biased opinion. I've read cathy X-23's post about her being superior to Wolverine.

Interesting...

Metalmanx
It does matter that she's better than Wolverine. That only matters in a Wolverine vs. X-23 thread. Not one where X-23 is facing Spiderman.

I'm trying my very best to not bring in other threads in here (ie: Wolverine vs. Spiderman), but sometimes it's hard not to.

Spidey still has EVERY physical advantage except for durability and endurance over her. That's much more than enough to put her away. And if I recall correctly, I remember someone saying that she does NOT in fact have an adamantium skeleton? Just the adamantium claws. That means her bones can be broken. Quite easily at that.

Spiderman would beat her.

Cathy X-23
In Spiderman and his amazing friends, he use to get hit alot. X-23 is faster than Wolverine, and I think Wolverine hit Spiderman before.

brainchild81
Fight starts out just like Spidey's graveyard fight with Wolvie. Only difference is that Spidey's older & more experienced. X-23 does alot of swingin' n' missin' just like Wolverine did in the book. Spidey beats her down to the ground and hammers on her for a bit just like he did to Wolvie in the book. Spidey sprays the webbing on X-23's breathing ports and continues the beating, sending a crushing punch to the windpipe every now and then. X-23 dies. Spidey, mad about offing someone, goes home & sits on the couch & cuts on the TV.
MJ: How was your day sweetie?

S-M: Don't wanna talk about it.

MJ: But-
S-M: WHAT PART OF "DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!!!!

MJ: YOU MIGHT AS WELL MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE ON THAT DAMN COUCH!!!
*MJ storms off to the bedroom and slams the door behind her. Peter grinds his teeth and says "SHIT!!" under his breath while pounding his fist on the arm of the couch. MJ comes back out and throws a blanket over his face & then she storms off to the bedroom and slams the door behind her again. Peter sits there in silence for about 20 seconds with the blanket over his head. "Goddammit!" *

Cathy X-23
Nooooooooooooo, HA HA you laxy poster. you copied and paste the same thing that you posted in Wolveri9ne vs Spiderman, but you just changed the name : (. X-23 is better than Wolverine....Go to my X-23 vs Wolverine thread, to see : ).

brainchild81
smile Told you I was lazy. Going there now.

Cathy X-23
Originally posted by brainchild81
smile Told you I was lazy. Going there now.

smile Yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.