How do you like your Pussy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
listen to this. the security guard at my job, a really cool guy, walked into work tonight and told me his dad tried to kill him. he said he was playing a game called "hide the cat" with his nephew. they take his mom's cat, hide it somewhere in their house (like a closet or something) and the other has to find it. well, the guard hid the cat in the oven. the oven was not in use, so it was supposedly safe. after his nephew failed to find the cat, they forget to retrieve it from the oven. anyways, the guard is getting ready for work, when he notices a nasty singed hair smell. he walks in the kitchen and sees that she had started baking a cake!!!!! the cat was still inside the damn oven!!! laughing

Scythe
Truly stupid...

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
listen to this. the security guard at my job, a really cool guy, walked into work tonight and told me his dad tried to kill him. he said he was playing a game called "hide the cat" with his nephew. they take his mom's cat, hide it somewhere in their house (like a closet or something) and the other has to find it. well, the guard hid the cat in the oven. the oven was not in use, so it was supposedly safe. after his nephew failed to find the cat, they forget to retrieve it from the oven. anyways, the guard is getting ready for work, when he notices a nasty singed hair smell. he walks in the kitchen and sees that she had started baking a cake!!!!! the cat was still inside the damn oven!!! laughing

laughing ....lol

OMG im so disturbed no expression

Scythe
Did they at least eat the damn cat?

Rogue Jedi
it was his mom who lit the oven. he didnt even stick around to see if the cat was ok, he just bailed!!!!stupid

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Scythe
Did they at least eat the damn cat?

now thats disturbing ....

did they confused ?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
now thats disturbing ....

did they confused ? that's good eaten happy

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
that's good eaten happy

you ate pu$$y? eek!

shifty

Rogue Jedi
sometimes....yeah...every night!!!!!

Uneeklyconfused
sometimes....yeah...every night!!!!!

that makes two of us tongue21

no expression

GuitarBunny
you ate pu$$y? eek!

shifty innocent why would you ever say that roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
innocent why would you ever say that roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

why would you give me a reason to wink

GuitarBunny
why would you give me a reason to wink laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
that makes two of us tongue21

no expression
you rock...i rock.....we rock!!! punk

Scythe
WARNING, INCOMING SARSCASM!

Rogue Jedi
like thats news.

Scythe
Perhaps if it were a sar-gasm it would.

Rogue Jedi
confused1

Scythe
You know what? I hate it when you burp and laugh at the same time it's very awkward, and it hurts.

Rogue Jedi
ermm

Scythe
That and when you yawn in public, and have that stupid ass look on your face when people face you to talk.

Rogue Jedi
or when drool comes out of your mouth for no reason.

kmcdude
Shaved or waxed smile

alcoholicpoet
Wouldn't she notice the cat when she put the cake in the oven?

Rogue Jedi
shaved!!! mr. bigglesworth!!!

alcoholicpoet
I'm not that big on pussy, shaved I guess, it's easier to go in and out.

Mist
What kind of cake was it? no expression

Rogue Jedi
in the end? cat flavored. i asked him tonight what became of the cat, and he said it was fried.

Mist
laughing

Rogue Jedi
i asked the guard why he hid it there, and he said he has no idea.

CommandoDelta38
mmmm tasty

sniper
i miss my pussy sad

Rogue Jedi
are we talking about an actual cat?

muserke
shaved!!! mr. bigglesworth!!!
No, Mini-Me. We don't nibble on our cats.

Korri
The inuenndos are getting boring now.

AngelGirl
listen to this. the security guard at my job, a really cool guy, walked into work tonight and told me his dad tried to kill him. he said he was playing a game called "hide the cat" with his nephew. they take his mom's cat, hide it somewhere in their house (like a closet or something) and the other has to find it. well, the guard hid the cat in the oven. the oven was not in use, so it was supposedly safe. after his nephew failed to find the cat, they forget to retrieve it from the oven. anyways, the guard is getting ready for work, when he notices a nasty singed hair smell. he walks in the kitchen and sees that she had started baking a cake!!!!! the cat was still inside the damn oven!!! laughing how crule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.