Spiderman, Venom and Carnage goes through the gauntlet...TOGETHER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage put their differences behind them and focus on the gauntlet that lays ahead

1. Bane and Killer Croc
2. Batman and Lady Shiva
3. 5 Predators
4. Wolverine and Sabretooth
5. Colossus and the Thing
6. Namor and Aquaman (fresh out of water)
7. Hulk
8. Juggernaut

CorderaMitchell
They lose at namor and aquaman...

masterbruce
Can't Spiderman hold off Aquaman while Venom and Carnage double team Namor

CorderaMitchell
Not Aquaman, not the new and improved one especially.

His telepathy alone is enough, his strength, agility, basically he's a DC character.

Namor however, can be killed by venom and carnage, quite easily, if done correctly.

masterbruce
hmmmm, ok I wasn't aware of telepathy, that does change things

CorderaMitchell
lol, tis cool

Either way, they arent getting past hulk with a plan, or a symbiote overriding him.

Same with juggs, but the helmet has to come off, and thats not happening.

thesilverspider
they can win it all if spidey puts his mind to it with some prep he can put venom and carnages abilitites to good use and with his knowledge and power they can do it

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

Namor however, can be killed by venom and carnage, quite easily, if done correctly.

LIAR! mad

cherry cola
I think that they can make it to Juggernaut but get beaten I remember an issue where Juggs almost killed Venom. No telepathy on the trio equals there demise.

who?-kid
They defeat everybody, except Colossus, Aquaman and Juggernaut.

Metalmanx
I agree.

brainchild81
I thought Aquaman only had power over sea animals and weak willed people?

K3VIL
Aquaman and Namor will slaughter them.
Both with superhuman reflexes and reaction time, one is an expert aerial and ground combatant, same for Aquaman, except he can fly, but he has huge level of telepathy, and with his new strenght he can lift portion of cities.
They'll show the spider team that the Atlantis rulers are a force they must reckon with.
who-kid? how can you say they'll get past Hulk, Hulk can K.O. each one of them, Juggernaut owned Venom, so can Hulk, and Carnage and Spidey's powers are nothing to Hulk's durability and regeneration, plus a single hand clap will cause a so great sonic boom he'll proably stun Venom and Carny sufficient time to finish them.Hulk himself in his last fight with Spidey punched the ground so hard that he caused an explosion that leaved Spidey stunned and injured just cause from the shockwave he caused.He then performed a hand clap, not even full force, which stunned Spidey again, sending in tilt his senses and equilibrium.
I've serious doubts them team can even get through Colossus and Thing considering they are two strong guys with considerable durability and one can't even be drowned or so cause he's made of metal.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
LIAR! mad

lol, not THAT easily, but carnage can, he's pretty powerful.

who?-kid
Originally posted by K3VIL
who-kid? how can you say they'll get past Hulk, Hulk can K.O. each one of them, Juggernaut owned Venom, so can Hulk, and Carnage and Spidey's powers are nothing to Hulk's durability and regeneration, plus a single hand clap will cause a so great sonic boom he'll proably stun Venom and Carny sufficient time to finish them.Hulk himself in his last fight with Spidey punched the ground so hard that he caused an explosion that leaved Spidey stunned and injured just cause from the shockwave he caused.He then performed a hand clap, not even full force, which stunned Spidey again, sending in tilt his senses and equilibrium.
Are you talking about the Professor Hulk - Spider-Man fight ? When Hulk was possessed and so ? If so, Hulk was even stronger than normal, and though Spider-Man lost - which is normal - he sure held his own for a good while.

Throw in Venom and Carnage, together with SM, and they really have the power needed to knock down Hulk. Hulk isn't unbeatable, and unlike Juggernaut, he certainly can be hurt.

Hulk can take them one by one, sure, but all three together ? I think the trio has a pretty good chance to beat him.

CorderaMitchell
What kind of chance is that?

What about the symbiote overriding the hulks mind or something, I'm curious?

Never
What kind of chance is that?

What about the symbiote overriding the hulks mind or something, I'm curious?

I was thinking that the symbiote would aid them in getting at least to Namor and Aquaman.

CorderaMitchell
I agree there 100%

But another good point was brought up, how would they DEFEAT colossus?

Next Venom_girl
lol, not THAT easily, but carnage can, he's pretty powerful.
Actually I think Namor (fresh out of water) was stronger (80 tons).
Carnage only 11+ tons.

Was that in Venom the Madness where he fought Juggs? I think he got his @$$ handed to him even with some sorta power up. Then again he was not quite right in the head at the time... more so then usual...

CorderaMitchell
Its not just strength.
Spiderman is a 15 tonner
Venom is at least 25
Carnage is even stronger.

He has sharp weapons he can use from a distance, namor CAN lose, but not easily, but with Namor alone, the three of them CAN.

K3VIL
Originally posted by who?-kid
Are you talking about the Professor Hulk - Spider-Man fight ? When Hulk was possessed and so ? If so, Hulk was even stronger than normal, and though Spider-Man lost - which is normal - he sure held his own for a good while.

Throw in Venom and Carnage, together with SM, and they really have the power needed to knock down Hulk. Hulk isn't unbeatable, and unlike Juggernaut, he certainly can be hurt.

Hulk can take them one by one, sure, but all three together ? I think the trio has a pretty good chance to beat him.
kid Hulk in Professor version has beat down the U-Foes, so both Savage or Prof. version will slaughter Spidey and his friends.Juggernaut pummeled the crap outta Venom, so can do Hulk.

who?-kid
You should know better than to compare battles. Each battle has its own situation. The fact that Professor Hulk beat the U-Foes (who I never took that seriously wink ) doesn't mean that much.

SM, Carnage and Venom have other powers, and the U-Foes aren't exactly the brightest of villains.

K3VIL
Ironclad has Class 80 of strenght, high invulnerability, his reflexes are on par with Hulk, he can increase and decrease his mass, increasing it his durability reach further levels which granted him to show his own very well against Hulk, he's hella durable, and his stamina grants him to stay in combat for a long period of time.
X-Ray can project any form of radiation and fly under his own power.
Vapor can project any type of gas and exist in intangible form.
Vector telekinetically repel or attract matter, he was able to take off muscles and flesh from Professor Hulk who still managed to beat him.
Now if Professor Hulk, who is weaker than Savage Hulk in terms of strenght boost and durability can beat such an assemble of villains, Savage Hulk aided from Juggernaut will pummel the death outta Spider-Man and his symbiote friends.
Carnage body weapons aren't something Hulk can't handle, and a sonic boom caused from a hand clap will cause serious damage to his symbiote and that of Venom, then two fists will K.O. them.
Spider-Man sooner or later will fall against Hulk, even going all out he can't keep to fight at those levels too much, Hulk need only 1shot for each one of them.

LexCorp
Venom and Carnage have been depowered lately but with the help of "spider writers" they can get to the wet brothers. Really i see them having problems all the way through.

jinzin
I say they win all of these matches...you guys are really underestimating the combined versatility, strength, and outworldy attacks the symbiotes can conjure up with spiderman on their side..they take this gauntlet for sure.

newjak86
They get by Hulk and Juggernaut thats far fetched don't you think.

jinzin
not really....alot of people go on to say how badly juggs beat up on venom....well yeah he did...but it took a loooooong beating to even really hurt venom....the second time they fought venom booted the crap out of him and made juggy run away....venom also took a few hulk hits and remained pretty unfazed.....I mean all they have to do to hulk is start pouring webbing and symbiote on him...I really don't think it would be that hard to beat these guys if they are all 3 working together...

newjak86
Yep they are hard to beat working with each other but still Hulk and Juggs I have a hard time with.
You have an issue number where Venom puncked Juggs like you said. Also were there some special circumstances going on or not.

jinzin
it happened in venom the madness number 3....circumstances?

well no not really...people that don't like to believe that it happened...try to play it off as if the madness mercury virus was still augmenting venom's powers...even though by that point it was already stated that it was nearly dead anyways by the time venom got back to juggs...juggs tried to fight him...venom kept hitting him before juggs could react...venom kicked him into a wall..juggs went out the other side and was saying he wasn't getting paid enough to take that kind of abuse, then he ran away....

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Actually I think Namor (fresh out of water) was stronger (80 tons).
Carnage only 11+ tons.

Carnage is stronger then venom and spidey together carnage can lift over fifty tons and hardly tires

newjak86
Originally posted by jinzin
it happened in venom the madness number 3....circumstances?

well no not really...people that don't like to believe that it happened...try to play it off as if the madness mercury virus was still augmenting venom's powers...even though by that point it was already stated that it was nearly dead anyways by the time venom got back to juggs...juggs tried to fight him...venom kept hitting him before juggs could react...venom kicked him into a wall..juggs went out the other side and was saying he wasn't getting paid enough to take that kind of abuse, then he ran away....
I see now he hit Juggs before he could react i see. That changes a lot then. In that case Juggs still wins and Hulk does to.

jinzin
venom's symbiote is currently in the 30 to 35 ton range as well....

jinzin
Originally posted by newjak86
I see now he hit Juggs before he could react i see. That changes a lot then. In that case Juggs still wins and Hulk does to.

I don't see how it changes anything....hulk can't keep from being tendriled, he suffocates and dies...the symbiotes don't have to even get close to him and aside from that hulk may as well be fighting air.

the most juggy can hope for is a stalemate..I don't see how he's going to beat 3 guys he can't touch.....

newjak86
Juggernaut if this is Juggernaut actually fighting to and not playing around could hurt these guys easily. It's called the Sonic Clap Hulk can do it Juggs has done it to.

jinzin
actually it's called a thunderclap....i'm just banking on the fact that it's going to be hard to clap when all webbed and symbioted up....if he manages to do so, spiderman can buy time to recover...

newjak86
If you think that web and stuff are gonna stop him your mistaken. Also if you think about it if he has his force field up he can still do his Thunder Clap and not get touched.

jinzin
he hardly EVER uses his force field he only does it under extreme amounts of pain or stress..you think carnage can't take off juggernaughts helmet with his symbiote? after that it's time for symbiote induced nightmares and they take the win.

jinzin
and no the webbing and such can't stop him but it can sure as hell slow his ass down..

newjak86
If you need some more convincing then here's some food for thought:
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9715/intimidation4yf.th.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9112/venomko17iv.th.jpg

jinzin
yup....completely ignore when spidey beat juggs by himself....when venom beat juggs by himself, have you read spidey 16 or x-force ?

juggernaught- "you know you're not going to be able to beat me so just pack it in a give me a break"

spiderman-"did france give up in world war II? did custer walk away from the little big horn? DID (heck I can't think of anymore)

oh yeah, okay DID I give up last time I fought you?!

NO!"

newjak86
yup....completely ignore when spidey beat juggs by himself....when venom beat juggs by himself, have you read spidey 16 or x-force ?

juggernaught- "you know you're not going to be able to beat me so just pack it in a give me a break"

spiderman-"did france give up in world war II? did custer walk away from the little big horn? DID (heck I can't think of anymore)

oh yeah, okay DID I give up last time I fought you?!

NO!"
How does Spidey beat him again and Venom again.
Let me see a guy that goes toe to toe with Hulk backhands Thor and sends him flying no problem. Spidey went way out of charcter to try and stop Juggernaut the first time they fought and tried to kill Juggs guess what it didn't work. If you want to know more I have a Respek Juggernaut thread in Comic movies forum if you wanna read it. Carnage Spidey and Vanom are going down.

jinzin
again...carnage removes helmet...and symbiotes induce nightmares....thus endeth fight.....

newjak86
How is he gonna remove that helmet in the first place. It takes the entire team of X-Men to do it. First Carnage is gonna have to get close to take it off which is a big mistake when fighting Juggs. Because Guess what he isn't just gonna stand there while he takes it off.

jinzin
he doesn't have to get up close..he can send his symbiote accross the nation in nothing but tv wiring and he did it in an instant......he can easily "sneak" his symbiote in and around juggs helmet and he can even have the symbiote go stealth for extra ensurance that juggernaught doesn't see it. spiderman and venom lay down a serious distraction..symbiote takes care of the rest.

CorderaMitchell
Thats the only way they will win, but whats the chances of that?

newjak86
he doesn't have to get up close..he can send his symbiote accross the nation in nothing but tv wiring and he did it in an instant......he can easily "sneak" his symbiote in and around juggs helmet and he can even have the symbiote go stealth for extra ensurance that juggernaught doesn't see it. spiderman and venom lay down a serious distraction..symbiote takes care of the rest.
The symbiote would still have to pull that helmet off you have any idea what it takes to get that helmet off. The first time he tugged at it it wouldn't even move a little bit then Juggs would know.

jinzin
The symbiote would still have to pull that helmet off you have any idea what it takes to get that helmet off. The first time he tugged at it it wouldn't even move a little bit then Juggs would know.

you are insane....once the bolts are severed a woman's strength is more than enough to take it off with ease...

and yeah i know it won't be easy...that's why I said stalemate...but yeah they combined have enough to beat juggy it's just a matter of circumstance.

newjak86
What cicumstance how are they doing it inorder to beat Juggs they have to get close which is not where they want to be. If this is a fight to finish KO or death nothing matters. Juggs doesn't tire he doesn't need to sleep eat or breath. There is only one chance this duo has to get past Juggs that is removing his helmet which is no easy task. Juggs on the other hand can beat them in a contest of blows. He can deal a huge blow to the team simply by clapping his hands together how are they gonna beat that. Plus if Juggs has his force field up all attacks on him become void.
Plus I doubt they even make it to Juggs I don't think they get past Aquaman and Namor.

CorderaMitchell
No need to insult here...

they can win by that, but how easily would they beat hulk, and aquaman?

jinzin
webbing slows down hands to make effective clap and they don't have to get close to take off the helmet..did you miss that post or what?

venom's had upgrades since his last enocunter with juggernaught....and he beat him before by himself.....it's not that big of a leap to say stalemate.....again when does juggs use his shield? you mean like he does it when the classic x-men beat his ass? seriously, if you are going to use a weapon that juggs uses 2% of the time..all I have to say is carnage and venom use a symbiotic shriek and a plethora of symbiotes reign down upon juggernaught overwhleming him and launching him into space...

or the symbiotes combine with eachother and then with spidey....ohhh scary thought.

CorderaMitchell
Symbiote shrieking.

newjak86
webbing slows down hands to make effective clap and they don't have to get close to take off the helmet..did you miss that post or what?

venom's had upgrades since his last enocunter with juggernaught....and he beat him before by himself.....it's not that big of a leap to say stalemate.....again when does juggs use his shield? you mean like he does it when the classic x-men beat his ass? seriously, if you are going to use a weapon that juggs uses 2% of the time..all I have to say is carnage and venom use a symbiotic shriek and a plethora of symbiotes reign down upon juggernaught overwhleming him and launching him into space...

or the symbiotes combine with eachother and then with spidey....ohhh scary thought.
How is webbing going to slow down Juggs. Venom BEATING Juggs your insane. You said so yourself Venom managed to knock Juggs down by evading him and then Juggs walked away saying it wasn't worth the money but when they really fought Juggs whooped Venom. I already gave you the scans. Honestly i want you to list all their stats what is Spidey's strength Venom's and Carnage's. I bet they barely equal class 100 which Juggs is way above. One Punch would be all it takes to knock anyone of these people out. He has knocked out colossus in one punch Thing in three. Plus Juggs would be immune to all their attacks except for one where they would have to remove his helmet hoping they don't hit him in the process.
Those webs by the way would do nothing Juggs has already walked through them no problem without them even slowing down. Now f course your gonna say but Venom webs one arm and holds it back and Spidey does the same to other not working. juggs is way past class 100 infact his limit has never ben found so Webbing or venom on one arm and Spidey on the other isn't even gonna slow his arm movements down.

jinzin
appaerently juggernaught knows exactly how to defeat symbiotes now...roll eyes (sarcastic)

newjak86
No but when faced with multiple oppents he has used the Thunder Clap before. So for him to use it on a group of poeple that can move out of his way isn't beyond character fo Juggs so long as Juggs isn't playing around.
Also if you wanna say that then how do the Symbiote's and Spidey know his weakness huh?

CorderaMitchell
why the sarcarsm?

jinzin
cause spiderman's fought juggernaught on several occasions if that's not enough for ya..the freaking x-force TOLD spiderman what he had to do in order to pull out a win over juggy. He knows exactly what has to be done, juggernaught doesn't.

again you're whole theory is reliant on juggy using an attack method he hardly ever uses...and yes it's going to be hard to clap his hands hard enough to cause a thunderclap when there's webbing and symbiote covering and holding the damned things back, he isn't stopped but he does lose his momentum, how is he gonna make a clapping sound when his hands are covered in symbiote and webbing anyways? he won't....how is he gonna know carnage is cutting his damned helmet off when carange goes invisible? he won't.... how is he gonna beat up 3 guys he can't touch? He won't!....how is he gonna stop the symbiotes from causing him all sorts of nifty nightmares that'll make him crazy? HE WON'T.

I'm calling that fight a draw and your lucky you get that.....

johnv89
Face it, if Venom was ever dumb enough to even look at Juggs the wrong way, Juggs would end his life with a flick of the finger. Maybe Venom would do better if he bought Juggs a beer and made friends.

jinzin
is that why venom took his best hits and kept coming,,,is that why venom curbstomped him enough to make him run away?

In an all out match I understand that the circumstances change, but really, with these two assets at his side they have a great chance at winning. p.s. it's not a juggy vs. venom thread...

johnv89
Ok, with excellent teamwork they may reach Hulk. Im assuming all the spider guys are at their typical power, nothing like Venom the madness. I dont see them finding a way past Hulks healing properties and strength. Strength isnt everything, but when you want to kill a tank, use a bigger tanksmile

btw...Are you trying to compare Venom at his strongest(Venom the madness) w/ Juggs.

CorderaMitchell
NO its not strength, venom is just too clever.

johnv89
I would'nt say Venom's to clever, spidey yes the others no.

CorderaMitchell
No spiderman's more brilliant, but venom and carnage are clever, very much so.

K3VIL
when venom beat juggs by himself
again...carnage removes helmet...and symbiotes induce nightmares....thus endeth fight.....
ROTFL.
Juggernaut's strenght proved to Venom he's just pushover with an alien costume, he pummeled him in front of his girlfriend, that's the worst way he can lose a fight.
Carnage can induce nightmares?
Cain Marko fought in his mind against CYTTORAK, saying he was the puppet of no one and kicking him outta his mind, Carnage is a pussy.
Symbiotes are overrated.
Ghost Rider was handling Venom alone, both Juggy and Hulk will win by far.
Spider-Man's victory over Juggy was one of the crappiest story ever wrote.

johnv89
its not the strength alone. Thats why I say they get to the hulk, they would never be able to hurt him fast enough. If the hulk was being attacked and actually injured by the 3 of them, He gets so mad and eventually overpowers them.
Thats just the way the hulk is written, it sounds cheap but no more cheap then Juggs invincibility. Hulk heals almost in an insant after every hit and smashes them all.

CorderaMitchell
Juggernaut and hulk are way more overrated.

He isn't talking about HURTING him to win, hes talking about something different.

Though I'm not saying the trio would win, but I'm explaining him.

johnv89
Ok, I lost track obviously.

newjak86
cause spiderman's fought juggernaught on several occasions if that's not enough for ya..the freaking x-force TOLD spiderman what he had to do in order to pull out a win over juggy. He knows exactly what has to be done, juggernaught doesn't.

again you're whole theory is reliant on juggy using an attack method he hardly ever uses...and yes it's going to be hard to clap his hands hard enough to cause a thunderclap when there's webbing and symbiote covering and holding the damned things back, he isn't stopped but he does lose his momentum, how is he gonna make a clapping sound when his hands are covered in symbiote and webbing anyways? he won't....how is he gonna know carnage is cutting his damned helmet off when carange goes invisible? he won't.... how is he gonna beat up 3 guys he can't touch? He won't!....how is he gonna stop the symbiotes from causing him all sorts of nifty nightmares that'll make him crazy? HE WON'T.

I'm calling that fight a draw and your lucky you get that.....
I'm Lucky your calling this fight a draw please your lucky that some crap writing even has given you some ammo at best. When these guys have beaten Juggs if you call them wins it was under strange circumstances. Although when they have fought for real Juggs has kicked bot there behinds and both are lucky to be alive.
You wanna talk about an attack he doesn't use much please. He has proven that when he wants to end a fight and the people are to fast or to many for him punch out fast he has used a Thunderclap. Webbing isn't going to begin to hold back Jugg's arms. He has above Class 100 strength in fact the limits he has have never been reached. Venom on one arm and Spidey on the other aren't even go slow his are movements down. Oh and how is he gonna make a clapping sound with all that webbing is simple he claps them together he has more than enough strength to clap hard enough to make the Thunder clap even with all that stuff on. Also you say Carnage is simply gonna cut off the helmet yeah right. Unless his symbiote can become as hard and as sharp as adamntium that isn't happening.
Oh by the ways if these are guys he can't touch then how come he has already KOed two of them.
Like someone else said even if they try to get Jugg's to see nightmares then it won't work unlrss it is an actual telepathic attack. Cain has already defeated someone in his head who is far more powerful than any of these guys.

johnv89
well said, I dont see them as any real threat to Hulk and Juggs.

CorderaMitchell
I'm Lucky your calling this fight a draw please your lucky that some crap writing even has given you some ammo at best. When these guys have beaten Juggs if you call them wins it was under strange circumstances. Although when they have fought for real Juggs has kicked bot there behinds and both are lucky to be alive.
You wanna talk about an attack he doesn't use much please. He has proven that when he wants to end a fight and the people are to fast or to many for him punch out fast he has used a Thunderclap. Webbing isn't going to begin to hold back Jugg's arms. He has above Class 100 strength in fact the limits he has have never been reached. Venom on one arm and Spidey on the other aren't even go slow his are movements down. Oh and how is he gonna make a clapping sound with all that webbing is simple he claps them together he has more than enough strength to clap hard enough to make the Thunder clap even with all that stuff on. Also you say Carnage is simply gonna cut off the helmet yeah right. Unless his symbiote can become as hard and as sharp as adamntium that isn't happening.
Oh by the ways if these are guys he can't touch then how come he has already KOed two of them.
Like someone else said even if they try to get Jugg's to see nightmares then it won't work unlrss it is an actual telepathic attack. Cain has already defeated someone in his head who is far more powerful than any of these guys.

Even though I'm not on your side, good work!!

newjak86
Thank you

CorderaMitchell
NPP

jinzin
Originally posted by johnv89
Ok, with excellent teamwork they may reach Hulk. Im assuming all the spider guys are at their typical power, nothing like Venom the madness. I dont see them finding a way past Hulks healing properties and strength. Strength isnt everything, but when you want to kill a tank, use a bigger tanksmile

btw...Are you trying to compare Venom at his strongest(Venom the madness) w/ Juggs.
nope I'm using the example of the 3rd fight they had after the mercury virus was almost dead and venom booted juggs out of a building during a fight making him run away in the process..

jinzin
Originally posted by K3VIL
ROTFL.
Juggernaut's strenght proved to Venom he's just pushover with an alien costume, he pummeled him in front of his girlfriend, that's the worst way he can lose a fight.
Carnage can induce nightmares?
Cain Marko fought in his mind against CYTTORAK, saying he was the puppet of no one and kicking him outta his mind, Carnage is a pussy.
Symbiotes are overrated.
Ghost Rider was handling Venom alone, both Juggy and Hulk will win by far.
Spider-Man's victory over Juggy was one of the crappiest story ever wrote.

are you aware gr held his own against hulk? are you aware that the penance stare gr has would waste both juggs and hulk? are you aware that venom clobbered GR? I guess not.....

and you appaerently missed the third fight..cause juggs definitely didn't win that....

jinzin

lol...so apperently a suped up venom carnage and spiderman stand no chance against juggy when a guy like warpath ( a guy who nearly lost to wolverine in a fist fight) stood up to him and held his ground for the better part of an evening.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

HA!

please spiderman has web-yanked juggy into the pavement (quite literally) these three would seriously be too much for him. blades NOT made out of adamantium have cut through juggy's bolts but a symbiote that can break itself down to a molecule thick sharpness level can't?

HA

and as far as symbiotes go, they are so potent they litterally take over minds and suck them dry.....juggy's got a good chance but so do the trio....and juggy never KOed venom...he hurt him...but he couldn't KO him, nice try though.

cmack
they get killed at namor and aquaman, why is hulk befor juggernaut?

Hitman911
Working together they clear this. Period.

Evo
No way Spiderman and the two Goo brothers can get through these others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.