Five Apocalypes vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
A-poc cloned himself five times so he could FINALLY take over SOMETHING.

So, his first big guy to try to take down is Thanos The Mad Titan.

What you think?

MERCILOUS
I think you're on route to an asphyxiation with the number 5.

thesilverspider
thanos will still own them

DarkCrawler
Thanos will kill them in five seconds, instead of the one he needs to kill one Apocalypse.

thesilverspider
exactly apocalypse is a poor mans thanos on a bad day

who?-kid
I wouldn't go so far. 5 Apocalypses, that's a whole lot of raw power, durability and intellect.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by who?-kid
I wouldn't go so far. 5 Apocalypses, that's a whole lot of raw power, durability and intellect.

Five would also probably be enough for Thanos to make nice coat.

cmack
apocalypse can never accomplish nything in 5000 years,thanos is a beast nd wuld kill all the clones asses, then kill all the x men, and then kill cable just out of spite

BillyG
Apoc at least once or twice, Apoc is a beast.

SevenShackles
=/ thanos wins everytime. i mean do the 5 of them get some prep so they can attempt a plan to fail.

Priest
Thanos was able to own one of his clones (10x the strength of the original) rather easily.
Apoc(s) go's down.

llagrok
Thanos can own several heralds with not much problem.

Apocalypse falls.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
A-poc cloned himself five times so he could FINALLY take over SOMETHING.

So, his first big guy to try to take down is Thanos The Mad Titan.

What you think?

thanos

Hannibal-Lector
Im pretty sure if Thanos can take one apoc (which he can easily) he can take MANY of them cause they really dont do anything to them... its like you vs a fly or you vs 5 flies.... (maybe not a fly but u get the idea)

quanchi112
thanos slaughters this xmen villain. 5 five times over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.