They baby us too much...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
We demand fair treatment, and equal rights, but why can't we swear? I mean seriously, I say stuff like *****, ****, ***********, *****-****, and of course, *******************************! Kids hear this garbage everywhere they go, chances are it wouldn't hurt to allow it all.

Uneeklyconfused
not every one wants to read stuff like *****, ****, ***********, *****-****, and of course, *******************************!

also, if you have to use profanities to get your point across, it doesnt seem very intelligent ....

not a personal jab at you just generalising

Scythe
Nah, it's okay, I get that alot, I blame the area I grew up in, it was always like:

Dammit (scythe)! Get the **** in here you ****ing piece of uber ****** shit, goddamn pagen son of a wealth-less tar eating see-hag *****!

Rogue Jedi
you have to remember that anyone can come here. if a 9 year old signed on and saw all the cussing, what kind of effect would it have on him?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Scythe
Nah, it's okay, I get that alot, I blame the area I grew up in, it was always like:

Dammit (scythe)! Get the **** in here you ****ing piece of uber ****** shit, goddamn pagen son of a wealth-less tar eating see-hag *****!

iv just found my soul mate touched

meh im the opposite to 'curse' in my house was to be in legue with the devil, so i go outside stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you have to remember that anyone can come here. if a 9 year old signed on and saw all the cussing, what kind of effect would it have on him?

and what he said ^^ stick out tongue

BackFire
It's the rules, don't like it? Go somewhere else, no big loss.

Scythe
Hmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
tell them, BF!!!clap

Scythe
Originally posted by BackFire

You sure showed me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.