Obi Wan(at his peak), Yoda(at his peak), Mace Windu(at his peak) vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
Well is revan really that powerful that he could take them all down? i would say he would struggle....

Illustrious
He's done. Yoda at his peak versus Revan would be a great fight, I'd say Revan against three of the top Jedi Masters at the time of the Galactic Empire's rise would spell the end of him.

Gen. Grevious
Thought so, just wondered as everyone believed he was incredibly powerful and could take anything..

Arbiter
Revan couldn't take Yoda, Mace, and Obi-Wan at once.

Fishy
Obi Wan would be dead, Mace probably lightly injured and then Revan would die too.

SpiritOfTheDead
As powerful as he is, Revan is soundly defeated in this one.

Darth_Janus
As assinine as the thread is, I believe it is imbalanced. Drop the "Everyone versus Revan" threads already. No one harasses Luke this way, or Vader or Sidious. I know there are quite a few people who have faith in Revan that even I won't condone, but let's drop this. It's just antagonism in disguise.

Besides, it's obvious from the title who would win. Odds are heavily in favor of those against Revan. It's ridiculous.

Great Vengeance
Revan is owned.

Darth_Janus
Oh really?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Oh really?

I just wanted to further bash revan...Its just so entertaining...

Arbiter
Tell me this thread is a joke.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
I just wanted to further bash revan...Its just so entertaining...

Which just proves you to be the KMC equivalent of this:

Admiral Akbar
hell....... thas nasty! For a sec i dident know wth that was, im never looking that close again.

darthrevan89
(sighes) and yet again we see another unbalenced thread...

Darth Infidus
wait, is this peak darth revan, or what? If its peak DR then a force storm of his would annihilate obi wan and Mace, yoda wouldnt be attacking during this because he would be forced to block it, after its done and yoda resists, if he can, itll be Revan vs. Yoda with Revan beating him by a small margin. Assuming, of course, that Yoda could resist storm. Come on, pe specific on which Revan, there's pre Kotor, Kotor, and post Kotor, which one?

Darth Infidus
and the reason it would kill mace is because he had trouble blocking Sid's lightning which is, im not gonna say nothing, weaker than Revan's.

xxxpoppunker182
Darth Infidus. you are wrong. revan would not win.

Darth Infidus
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
Darth Infidus. you are wrong. revan would not win.

If it was peak Darth Revan, he has a good chance, other Revans would more than likely lose, but in all of them Kenobi would die first. At peak he and mace wouldnt be able to block storm even with their lightsabers, or maybe they could, noone knows. Just because he's outnumbered, doesnt mean he'd automatically lose, look at dooku or sids, they took on multiple Jedi, heck look at grevious he doesnt even use the force and he took on like 5 Jedi, 3 were masters.

War_Lord
Any Revan would lose. Yoda is more then a match for Revan, throw in Mace abd Obi-Wan and Revan doesn't stand a chance.

Darth Infidus
Originally posted by War_Lord
Any Revan would lose. Yoda is more then a match for Revan, throw in Mace abd Obi-Wan and Revan doesn't stand a chance.

Everyone knows that Revan would own Obi and Mace, like sids did to those other Jedi around mace. Malak is at least a match for mace, who is at least a match for dooku, who held his own against Yoda. And Revan defeated Malak, if it had been post kotor Revan, he would have obliterated Malak like nobodys business. Anyways, I think Malak is on par with Yoda, even though nobody would accept that, but anyways Revan is above Yoda, even if its by the smallest bit, he is still above him.

Clawed The Bum
this is what will happen. revan would turn yoda and mace to the dark side because they are crappy jedi. so it would be revan, mace, yoda, vs obi. and very obiuosly(notice the word very) obi would win. i mean there is a big discussion on wether obi is the best jedi of all time by far. or if he is the best jedi by far by far by far. i still cant deside wether he is better then all other SW characters combined X 1000. or better then all other SW characters combined X 1001. so obiuosly obi would win. ( obiuosly i aint joking..... seriuosly)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.