What X-Man do you trust the LEAST.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Which character have you never fully trusted? Who always made you think they had alterior motives?

Emma and Gambit come to mind, as would Bishop.

nate100
i would have to say Xorn for obvious reasons

willRules
I never liked Gambit yet alone trusted him. I always thought that multimillionaire Angel was a bit suspicious but they wont make him a bad guy cos he is a founding member of the team right? Oh wait Apocalypse has seen to him already......................

ayjay
emma always seemed a bit shifty....but i think she'll end up being one of the good loyal ones...

kichiku_beihei
Emma and Scott. Emma, for obvious reasons. Scott I chose because I feel that he can easily undermine all of the X-Men, and I think his dark side is far more evil and deceitful than magento's, Apoc., or any other villan's. If anything, I think Scott can be the perfect villan if rubbed the wrong way. I mean, no one really questions his orders or his intentions, so he could easily send people into a trap or pcik them off one by one, by himself.

munkiesarus
*phew* Not an Emma BASHING thread.

Gambit's the obvious one.

XAVIER!

Blair Wind
Xavier always seemed shifty, all the times he says he is in love with Jean, where he has Sage as a spy....he's got a dark side and a sick side that most of the Xmen dont know about

munkiesarus
Yeah. Danger says in Astonishing, basically, "Your X-Men...they didn't even know who you are, do they?"

Onslaught happened, but that wasn't all of Xavier. 616 100% Xavier is a messed up man.

Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Emma and Scott. Emma, for obvious reasons. Scott I chose because I feel that he can easily undermine all of the X-Men, and I think his dark side is far more evil and deceitful than magento's, Apoc., or any other villan's. If anything, I think Scott can be the perfect villan if rubbed the wrong way. I mean, no one really questions his orders or his intentions, so he could easily send people into a trap or pcik them off one by one, by himself.

That's like Batman and the Justice League.

rouge24
i don't really trust emma(don't kill me for saying it, i'm not bashing), i just have never trusted her

munkiesarus
But guys, wouldn't that be SOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOO obvious if she was evil and betraying the X-Men?

Marvelgeek
Yeah emma's been a good guy (girl) for years and might be alitlle more drastic, bitchy and sneaky than the rest but is a good person and would never betray the team (well maybe if she had to for the sake of scott or someone she loves...).
Originally posted by munkiesarus
But guys, wouldn't that be SOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOOO obvious if she was evil and betraying the X-Men?
Yeah that too big grin

long pig
Xavier is very shifty, he is even more likely behind this whole house of m deal.

Also, Beast.....no one with all that blue hair can be that jolly...he's planning something...something evil!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by long pig
Xavier is very shifty, he is even more likely behind this whole house of m deal.

Also, Beast.....no one with all that blue hair can be that jolly...he's planning something...something evil!

laughing

munkiesarus
Originally posted by long pig

Xavier...but but but he was CRYING in that last panel we saw him! Coipel put so much emotion in his eyes, they'd explode! Not likely...but Bendis >_<

willRules
Xavier cant be the bad guy. he is too much of a goody two shoes. plus it would be like Onslaught all over again.............

munkiesarus
Originally posted by willRules
Xavier cant be the bad guy. he is too much of a goody two shoes. plus it would be like Onslaught all over again.............

No, but Onslaught was the evils of Magneto and Charles, right?

Even the Danger Room hints that there's SOOOOO much more to Xavier than we can see. Read Astonishing. Joss is screaming to us, almost, that Xavier is this crazed guy. I don't trust him one bit.

I liked Ultimate X-Men hinting at the fact that Xavier controls these guys. Maybe Xavier killed Colossus to cure the legacy virus. Maybe he sent Storm's team to go get Destiny's Diaries. MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE!!

I've added the attachment from Ultimate X-Men #55 or something. Read the bottom panels.

munkiesarus
And second panel, here. Makes so much sense >_<

willRules
But Xavier mind controlling them would contradict his peacefull coexistence hopes cos he is forcing them to do it. therefore if what they say is true Xavier went crazy somewhere down the line which i dont believe. Manipulative? yes. mind controlling ultimate X-men? too obvious in my opinion................

eristole
is trueXavier went crazy somewhere down the line which i dont believe.

you just said that about a guy who wiped out like most of the super hero's on earth as a meld between magneto and himself. that's pretty borderline right htere pal.

willRules
True but he has been wiped of that personna now. I just dont like the fact Xavier might be a bad guy. he is too cool a good guy.

munkiesarus
Hey, guys, if the latest issue of the FLAGSHIP of the GODDAMNED SERIES mentions the X-Men having not even the SLIGHTEST idea of who Xavier is...do you think its just crap Ultimate is spitting out?

What do we even KNOW about Xavier. He had a couple of girlfriends. Magneto is his BFF. Cain Marko. Bald at 16. Just the usual...nothing out of the ordinairy for the past we know. I'm shudderrrrring...it's this guy I find the least trustworthy in all the X-Men's rank.

ayjay
hehe..xavier...crazy lil bald man

Gambit Lebeau
ive never trusted jean all that power she has. of course xorn

Cosmic Flame
I don't trust Emma in the sense that she's not really a team player. Much of what she does is good for the X-Men, but I feel like it's more driven by what she wants as opposed to what is ultimately best for everyone.

There are so many X-Men with shady and checkered pasts...I wouldn't feel comfortable with Wolverine. It's not that I doubt his loyalties, but I just don't trust him as an individual...don't know why...maybe it's all that fur.

I've always thought that Xavier was a bit...I don't know...weird. And Whedon is right. The only person that really knows him is Jean. I don't think Moira knew him as well as she thought she did.

munkiesarus
Hmm, but what did Jean know? hmmmm?

pr1983
laughing

in a fight, the last one i'd trust would be emma due to her unwillingness to work as part of a unit...

personally... lets just say i wouldnt leave gambit or logan alone with the woman i was with...

although i'd have an excuse to kill them...

willRules
UMMM Nightcrawler is one of my favourite characters but i mean i could understand if people didnt trust him. i mean who knows where he is teleporting to? laughing

Mainstream
UMMM Nightcrawler is one of my favourite characters but i mean i could understand if people didnt trust him. i mean who knows where he is teleporting to? laughing

yeah he could be porting into crackhouse for god sake!!!secret

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.