Don't Be A Menace In South Central While Drinking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
Has any one seen this movie, it is very funny.

Bardock42
Yes...very funny...I enjoyed it

botankus
It's the perfect bookend after watching Boyz and Menace.

Tales From the Hood ain't bad, either.

Cinemaddiction
Probably the Wayans Bros. best film, which isn't saying much, but I did like it enough to own it. New SE DVD out in September I believe.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes...very funny...I enjoyed it

Me too......

BadKitty
I thought this movie was super funny! Crazy Legs dream sequence is one of the funniest things I ever seen laughing out loud

Freaky Zeeky
I like the part when the kid was about to get jumped but instead he had to jump-rope. Movie was crazy.

jaden101
is that the one when the guy starts kissing the chicks feet and they're all smelly and he puts ketchup on them...thats classic

or the scene with the old granny who tells him he hits like a ***** and he smashes right over the couch

Freaky Zeeky
yea, same movie

StaT1c
Dude, you barely saw that movie? That movie is almost a decade old lol

One of the most random moments was after Ashtray's mom finishes lecturing him about finishing school in the beginning, he opens the car door and some random guy in a bike crashes and flies right over him WTF LMAO

FUNNIEST PARODY I'VE EVER SEEN!

EDIT: I almost forgot, It's Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood; I don't think the whole title fit in the thread title LOL

WindDancer
Stupid yet funny movie. Some parts are comical and others are rather stupid. That whole scene in the liquor store was funny.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by StaT1c

How many have you seen, because it's pretty low on my personal list, given I've seen so many.

Mandorallen
he hasn't seen.

loaded weapon 1
airplane
naked gun
naked gun 22 1/2
naked gun 33 1/3
=======================

like a blind man in an orgy, I'd hafto feel things through.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by StaT1c
Dude, you barely saw that movie? That movie is almost a decade old lol

One of the most random moments was after Ashtray's mom finishes lecturing him about finishing school in the beginning, he opens the car door and some random guy in a bike crashes and flies right over him WTF LMAO

EDIT: I almost forgot, It's Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood; I don't think the whole title fit in the thread title LOL

schmoll Show-off

Freaky Zeeky
Hey!

StinkFist462
good movie. always funny.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mandorallen
he hasn't seen.

loaded weapon 1
airplane
naked gun
naked gun 22 1/2
naked gun 33 1/3
=======================

like a blind man in an orgy, I'd hafto feel things through.

Top Secret! *cough*

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by StinkFist462
good movie. always funny.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.