Stuff that WASNT in book 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weegie
Before book 6 came out there were loads of things we were expecting. Things JK had told us WERE going to be in the books.
But most of them weren't in the books!

These are some of the things that Mugglenet were expecting- from what JK had said - that didn't appear in book 6:
-We will find out what exactly Dudley saw when he looked at the dementors.
-We will learn more about Harry's relatives, including his grandparents (though JK says they aren't really important to the story)
-We will find out what happened to Sirius's motorbike.
-Harry's parents' profession will be a big part of the plot.
-Something HUGE will be revealed about Lily Potter.

To my knowledge - we didn't find these things out.
What you think?

Saberstylemasta
I think she ment in both book 6 and 7.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by weegie

Wow. This makes me think. Maybe the theory about Snape loving Lily Potter is right? Well i dont know. HE could easily be good, or easily be bad. But i still think hes bad.

AngelGirl
wasn't blacks motercycle given to Hagrid?

Kella
I think Book 7 will reveal everything. It's the final chapter...all things are brought to light and put to rest.

~Air Angel~
Probably........but I am not as excited for book 7 after everything that happened in book 6. Not that some things weren't expected. But it was like getting a ton of bricks dropped on you!

ladygrim
cor blimey i am big grin tho dreading the size of it

LiveAndLetDie
I think all of that would be covered in book 7, which I`m looking foward to.

RoguePw25
Weren't we supposed to learn more about Lily Potter? Where was it? And what about the reason some wizards become ghost and other's don't? Why don't we have a Lilly Potter ghost flying around? Or Sirius, or Neville's parents. Makes no sense.

Tassie
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Weren't we supposed to learn more about Lily Potter? Where was it? And what about the reason some wizards become ghost and other's don't? Why don't we have a Lilly Potter ghost flying around? Or Sirius, or Neville's parents. Makes no sense.

i thought that ghost thing was sorted out at the end of bk 5 after Sirius died, and Harry spoke to Nearly Headless Nick blink correct me if i'm wrong...

ladygrim
sad have to say was a little disappointed

daeri
Originally posted by Tassie
i thought that ghost thing was sorted out at the end of bk 5 after Sirius died, and Harry spoke to Nearly Headless Nick blink correct me if i'm wrong...

You're not wrong, your right.. but.. people get to choose if they want to be a ghost or not.. and if you choose to be a ghost you can not ever return to not being one.. so you will haunt for ever.. not a very pleasant future if you ask me..

Luna150

Perhaps because Nevilles parents arn't dead??
Just guessing...

ladygrim
dunno

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

I believe so.

Originally posted by Tassie

Correct. big grin

2Tidus!
I really liked book six, but what I like most about Harry Potter is the tasks he has to do, the duels and stuff like that. However it was interesting when Dumbeldor died, thought really sad. I almost cried. And when Dumbeldour showed the history of Voldemort... Interesting too. Thats why I think book six will remain my fav.

What I wanted to say is that book 7 will be all about Harry, getting revenge on Snape, taking down every hercurxes Voldemort has, and than eliminating Voldemort.

And to answer that ghost question, Headless Nick explained to Harry when Harry asked Nick if Sirious could become a ghost. Headless Nick said that some people are afraid to die, and so become ghosts. Others are not, and faid to wherver they go.

weegie
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Not so sure on that. Some things were definatly supposed to be in book 6! On the bit from mugglenet it said all about HBP, this is where i got the info from. You're probably right in thinking that it will appear in book 7 - but we were told it would be in book 6! (misleading mugglenet maybe?!)

Clovie
Weren't we supposed to learn more about Lily Potter? Where was it? And what about the reason some wizards become ghost and other's don't? Why don't we have a Lilly Potter ghost flying around? Or Sirius, or Neville's parents. Makes no sense. i know one think for sure
Neville parents are alive stick out tongue
they're at St. Mungo's

weegie
lol

HimoKun
Originally posted by weegie
Before book 6 came out there were loads of things we were expecting. Things JK had told us WERE going to be in the books.
But most of them weren't in the books!

These are some of the things that Mugglenet were expecting- from what JK had said - that didn't appear in book 6:
-We will find out what exactly Dudley saw when he looked at the dementors.
-We will learn more about Harry's relatives, including his grandparents (though JK says they aren't really important to the story)
-We will find out what happened to Sirius's motorbike.
-Harry's parents' profession will be a big part of the plot.

To my knowledge - we didn't find these things out.
What you think?

Well, Harry's parents profession di matter alot, since they Were aurors in the Order of the Pheonix.

weegie
Were they?

air
There profession isnt a great part of the plot - its just there - i dont think its a huge part to play.
Also think which we should be learning in book 7:
1) Why did Voldermort give so many chances for Lily to get out the way?
2) What is it about Harrys eye colour?
3) What is Aunt Petunia - exactly she aint a wizard, yet she isnt an ordinary muggle? so ... i dunno
4) I know that at the end of the book we began to see Hermione and Ron acting like a couple - does book 7 finally see them dating?
5) Whats with Sirius's Mirror - cause thats gonna play a key role - source=several interviews
6) Was Snape double crossing Voldermort, and if so did that mean that perhaps (yes a theory - hey im being optimistic) did Dumbledore sacrifice himself to save Draco and Snape from death - although i think perhaps unlikely considering that when Harry heard him Dumbledore was pleaing with Snape, although this could be an act, i mean we already know that Snape is a good actor, so who knows...?
7) i cant think of any more!!

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by AngelGirl
wasn't blacks motercycle given to Hagrid?
yeah, but Hagrid doesn't have it anymore erm

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by air
There profession isnt a great part of the plot - its just there - i dont think its a huge part to play.
Also think which we should be learning in book 7:
1) Why did Voldermort give so many chances for Lily to get out the way?
2) What is it about Harrys eye colour?
3) What is Aunt Petunia - exactly she aint a wizard, yet she isnt an ordinary muggle? so ... i dunno
4) I know that at the end of the book we began to see Hermione and Ron acting like a couple - does book 7 finally see them dating?
5) Whats with Sirius's Mirror - cause thats gonna play a key role - source=several interviews
6) Was Snape double crossing Voldermort, and if so did that mean that perhaps (yes a theory - hey im being optimistic) did Dumbledore sacrifice himself to save Draco and Snape from death - although i think perhaps unlikely considering that when Harry heard him Dumbledore was pleaing with Snape, although this could be an act, i mean we already know that Snape is a good actor, so who knows...?
7) i cant think of any more!!
My theory is that um... voldemort's lily's cousin, Morfin raped a muggle girl and the kid is Lilly Potter

Saratn
I like that theory, but that mean either Petunia isn't a sister related by blood, half sister, or a step sister. Not only that but here is two things that proves that Harry isn't related to the Dark Lord. One...the Dark Lord is the last one of the Slytherin's ancestors that is alive...meaning that Harry isn't related to him. and second...the Dursley's are his only living relatives. Even Rowling said that. She talked about the family a little on an interview saying that his family isn't really that important, besides the part where James didn't have a choice die or not, but Lily did. Maybe it was because she was a strong witch, and he, the Dark Lord, knew about the magic Dumbledore talked about, and the Dark Lord thought that it would no longer work if she was dead. He gave her the chance, because he did not want her to die protecting Harry. It was because of her bravery that Harry lived.

SltherinQueenDM
i agree with alot of things... i meant harry's eyes have to have something cause it's always beinng brought up... and who knows Tom could of like secretly loved lily or something.... i do want to know what's the deal on petunia, and all of the things that Stealth_Kinght said!..i cried at the 6th book, when dumbledore died... i think that malfoy might be good.. it seemed that he was afaird to try to kill dumbledore, and that he was thinking of what dumbledore had said to him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.