Conspiracy Theories Implicating President at Hearing on Capital Hill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

PVS
i have always believed that bush turned a blind eye toward the 9-11 attacks.
i dont know if it was out of complete reckless abandon, an unwillingness to do his job, a want for such an attack to boost his power, or all thee.

i know that the thread will be filled with the 'demolition charge' theory, but having a mere elementary knowledge of physics, i refuse to subscribe to that.
since it was made clear to the press that condi rice recieved a memo accurately predicting the attacks and no priority at all was made of it, the attacks have always reeked of gross negligence to me. whether the ignorance was purposeful (i doubt it) or a result of complete lack of interest (i'd bank on it) i firmly believe that there was a complete lack of function in our executive branch and defence department with regards to this situation, and that these attacks could have been prevented if warnings had been taken seriously, or even considered at all.

Deano
f course 9/11 could of been prevented. The point is that they didnt want it to be prevented.

we've been through this all beforebig grin

it was either deliberately orchestrated by the people behind the scenes, or they just allowed it to happen, those who believe a little **** from a cave is responsible for such attacks, then theres no hope

its just another step in a long-term program to enslave humanity in a world dictatorship run by the Illuminati (London-based monopoly capital.)

The Illuminati start wars to increase their wealth and power and to control, reshape and brutalize society. The "War on Terror" is intended to make us forfeit civil rights and engage in yet another unnecessary war, this time against Islam.

Most politicians (Churchill, Bush, Blair etc.,) are flunkies, con men, traitors and criminals, packaged and sold by (banker-owned) mass media and universities.

Nothing in history happens by accident. The Illuminati's purpose in World War Two was economic, political and occult: to enrich themselves while destroying the nation states of Europe (including England) and sacrificing millions of lives .

We are entering an era like Orwell's "1984," characterized by fear and turmoil, viruses and bombs, propaganda and surveillance. The war of terror, like all wars, is against humanity. The security measures are designed for use against us after they crash the stock market or hit us with pestilence or nuclear weapons. I'd love to be 100% wrong but rarely is wealth associated with powerlessness. Our power is based on individual freedom, a real press and genuine democracy.

The value of history is to remember that nothing is as it seems. It's all being orchestrated according to a plan that is centuries old. Mankind appears to be edging toward an abyss.

one world goverment here we come, thanks to the generous citizens of the world smile

Deano
http://www.rense.com/general67/forensic.htm

yes its from rense.com, blah blah, it also gives links to other pages with this info

PVS
oh shit

look what i started roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
well....you should of thought of this before you posted..and you did say this was for mestick out tongue

dont let the truth hurt..i know your intelligent enough to understand...i just dont think you want to believe it

what do you actually want people to say in this thread?
we've been through this 9/11 business before pvsbig grin

PVS
ah yes, and already the arrogant condescending.
like clockwork roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oswald Kenobi
PVS, Clinton had the same information Bush had. He also turned a blind eye. This would cast doubt on a power play, because Clinton stopping it would have created a legacy unmatched by any other President. I honestly don't believe Bush and Clinton knew of the impending attack. Everything was so clogged in the various departments, and as the 9/11 report stated, all the information was never in one place at the same time. This McKinney is insane. She was unpopular from the start and did nothing to boost her popularity among her constituents.

Now you have Deano off on his new world order rants. Thank you.

Oswald Kenobi
Deano- controlled collapse of WTC 7? Here's another eye witness that debunks that claim:

"I arrived at the World Trade Center moments after the second collapse. I personally searched WTC building No. 7 no more than thirty minutes before it collapsed for victims that might have been trapped in there. I can personally attest that there was NOBODY in that building on at least 7-10(I can't remember exactly) floors of building 7 at that time and that being the case...there was NO WAY that was a "controlled collapse" as suggested. I was on the corner of Broadway just down the block when 7 came down(we all knew it was coming down...so we were watching for it)...and I heard NO explosions beforehand that would support the "demolition" theory. That building came down with one roar and I booked it into a building to take cover. I have photos(from another firefighter who was on West Street) of the building coming down. There are no blowouts from demolition charges...just a building standing there one second and then sliding down the next.

"I guess me being there....especially in building No. 7 makes it much more POSITIVE for me to be unshakeable in my belief that No. 7 was not rigged up for demolition. What you don't see from that video is that the building was

a. structurally damaged from the strikes and collapses of buildings 1 and 2(definitely not enough to cause a collapse on it's own, IMO, but a contributing factor) and that

b. there were 4 or 5 lower floors that were burning uncontrolled for hours and hours.....

Myself and one of the guys I wound up working with for that day found it very difficult to search that building. As it stands....we had to wait for the fire to "burn itself out"(it was still going for most of the day) and once we(and the officers and chiefs) got a look at the building, you could tell that it was unsound. We were told to check what we could and get out. The block was taped off and we were told to stay off of the street itself. Less than a half hour later the collapse occurred. There is no way that they SNUCK people into that building with demolition explosives(I was on the corner standing on Broadway waiting for further instructions) without anyone seeing it and pulling that building in that short amount of time. When I was in there...I saw nobody except some other fireman searching and saw no explosives in that building.
Take it for what it's worth. That's my take on the building No. 7 conspiracy and since it's the only one I was actually in....it's the only one I can give an account on."

"I don't quite understand how you could even give any credence to any of this B.S. in the state it is presented.
Get real."

A credible eyewitness Deano. Is he part of the conspiracy? He's lying? What idiotic logic can you use to refute his statement?

Oswald Kenobi

Deano

Deano

FeceMan
So, like, are we entering into a debate that parallels the Pearl Harbor conspiracy debate?

Deano
plz dont get me started on pearl harbour

PVS

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
plz dont get me started on pearl harbour

then dont.
it has nothing to do with the topic.

Oswald Kenobi

Oswald Kenobi
Funny Deano. I post a quote from someone inside WTC 7 that contradicts you, and you completely ignore it.

How come there is no mention of burning debris in your explanation? You've only focused on jet fuel not burning hot enough to melt steel. Of course there are going to be other fuel contributing to the fire.

It's amusing how any information that can be used to contradict these theories is always ignored.

Deano
yeh yeh yeh.yadda yadda yadda..just forget...timewasters

Deano

PVS
wheres the spam?
what ive said is very relevant..so balls to ya

i bet when a salesman sees you, he just busts a happy load in his pants laughing out loud

"WE'VE GOT A SUCKER!!!! $$$$$$$$"

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
i bet when a salesman sees you, he just busts a happy load in his pants laughing out loud

"WE'VE GOT A SUCKER!!!! $$$$$$$$"

laughing at your own ''jokes'' aint gonna hide the truth

i thought you wanted to stay on topic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
whatever deano.
just cut down on the spam.
the adults are talking here.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
whatever deano.
just cut down on the spam.
the adults are talking here.

you dont sound like one

its funny you decide to open a 9/11 thread suggesting that you think something isnt right with the whole 9/11 thing smile and yet ive been telling you that for years, has pvs seen the light? eek!

PVS
proof that you dont read my posts at all.
i have stated the same views from the beginning.
proof positive that conversing with you is a waste of time.
you talk at people instead of with them, so there is no point.

Oswald Kenobi
yeh yeh yeh.yadda yadda yadda..just forget...timewasters

That's such a typical response, Deano. Whenever you can't insult your way out of something, you ignore it.

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
That's such a typical response, Deano. Whenever you can't insult your way out of something, you ignore it.

im not insulting

im not ignoring anythingerm

Oswald Kenobi
Sure 9/11 could have been prevented, but the structure of government made that impossible. Things like the Patriot Act and the restructuring of the CIA, FBI, and Homeland Security are inceredible ideas in theory. The big problem is the current administration has warped them into tools of their agenda instead of security precautions needed to protect the country. I do believe there is a choice between total privacy and complete protection. One is going to have to be sacrificed for the other. But it's still up to the people to decide.

Oswald Kenobi
im not insulting

im not ignoring anythingerm

OK. For the third time, how do you respond to an involved party that directly contradicts the controlled demolition theory you have posted?

PVS
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

i'm with the fat man on this one yes

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS

Winston Churchill was Ben in a former life, you say...

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by PVS

Please define "essential liberty." I interpret that as giving up all freedom for the sake of security. I completely disagree with the notion that we should have to do that. Rather, certain privacy rights, such as ID cards, terrorist watch list search that include Arab nationals, and background checks on all foreign students studying over here, when taken away would increase our protection tenfold.

If Ben Franklin is saying the liberty is keeping everything about an individual private, I would have to respectfully disagree with him.

Deano
OK. For the third time, how do you respond to an involved party that directly contradicts the controlled demolition theory you have posted?

i said everyone contradicts everyone else

ive posted links where they contradict your post

it just depends on what you believe

PVS

thats his version of an answer. reminds me of bush and company when asked about carl rove. "we previously answered that question, so we wont answer it again" bravo deano!!! you got my vote

Deano
churchill also said

From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

PVS
Please define "essential liberty." I interpret that as giving up all freedom for the sake of security. I completely disagree with the notion that we should have to do that. Rather, certain privacy rights, such as ID cards, terrorist watch list search that include Arab nationals, and background checks on all foreign students studying over here, when taken away would increase our protection tenfold.

If Ben Franklin is saying the liberty is keeping everything about an individual private, I would have to respectfully disagree with him.

ahh, but its a slippery slope. when the law is authorised to spy and even arrest people with no warrant and no charge, then everyone is in danger.
i think ben meant just what he said. "essential liberty" as in "liberty is essential", and not some liberties over others. i would rather be bombed than live in a police state.

Oswald Kenobi

You've posted links wherein the author, who lives overseas, contradicts the statement of an eyewitness inside the building. It depends on what you believe? So, you're going to disbleieve the eyewitness in favor of a guy who wasn't even there? And you claim to be intelligent?

Oswald Kenobi
Originally posted by PVS
ahh, but its a slippery slope. when the law is authorised to spy and even arrest people with no warrant and no charge, then everyone is in danger.
i think ben meant just what he said. "essential liberty" as in "liberty is essential", and not some liberties over others. i would rather be bombed than live in a police state.

Oh absolutely. A police state would be worse than living in fear of the next attack. But I would give up some privacy in order to be safe. I agree with the your view on arrests and spying, but I still believe that a person must give up a small level of privacy to live safely.

Deano
Oh absolutely. A police state would be worse than living in fear of the next attack. But I would give up some privacy in order to be safe. I agree with the your view on arrests and spying, but I still believe that a person must give up a small level of privacy to live safely.

thats why they orchestrate these attacks..so they can get us to accept a police state..they want us controlled and watched..a prison planet..and they use terrorism has one of there major weapons.. all is leading to a one world goverment
you say people must give up a small level of privacy? SMALL?! yeh rite
come back in 10 years time and say that..when you have a microchip in your hand
so fukin ignorant
go ahead and wallow at the feet of your goverment begging them for protection if it makes you happy..cos they really care about your well being roll eyes (sarcastic)
9/11 is just an example of advancing the agenda futher, hitler did it to his own people, and now it happens again
when you finally drill this in to your head,the better.
whats wrong with you
blinding ignorance does mislead us

but most people have believed it, and the wars of conquest that have followed have been 'justified' by the official version being true. This has included the deaths of at least five thousand Afghan civilians. These were men, women and children, like those who live in your street, who were slaughtered by US and British bombing to "get Bin Laden" - the man who was supposed to have organised 9/11 from a cave in Afghanistan. It's a lie, but the lie was believed and, therefore, led to the reaction that killed and maimed still more people in the name of 'peace' and 'justice'. Some idiots have asked what was the point of people knowing what is going on. Well, if the public realised who the true perpetrators of 9/11 really were we would not have had our freedoms destroyed by the day since those planes hit, and thousands of civilians in Afghanistan would still be with us. Nor would we have had the invasion of Iraq with more than seven thousand civilians killed and tens of thousands maimed,

but all thanx to people like you who swallow up everything pricks like bush(the puppet) and his minions tell you.

it makes me laugh when i hear you lot talk..you think you are intelligent but you have proved to me your not..

jaden101
i love the fact that people keep bringing up the "bush ignored warnings" issue

do you people have any idea how many terrorist threats the US recieves on a daily basis?...quite literally hundreds...the president recieves whats known as a daily threat assessment of intelligence gathered from communication intercepts at the NSA's listening post which monitors internet, email and telephone communications of potential threats to the US

the top 10 threats are then presented DAILY to the president and other members of the governemt who can decide what action to take

how many of those threats actually emerge to be real?...almost none

you only have to look at the fact that every time there IS a terrorist attack...up to about 50 different terrorist organisations announce that they were responsible....

so why would the attacks of sept 11th be any different?...why would they be considered to be any more a credible threat than any other?...especially given that you all love to criticise the intelligence workers for their apparent uselessness and incompetency

PVS
the attacks on sept 11th were differennt because condi recieved a report detailing the attack. not a vague warning of some clown wanting to blow up something somewhere, but a detail of how they would attack and who was behind it (osama...you know....the guy that had the u.s.s. cole bombed). i guess they thought he was bluffing

and whats going to be the excuse next time? how will you staunchly defend bush when america is attacked again?

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
the attacks on sept 11th were differennt because condi recieved a report detailing the attack. not a vague warning of some clown wanting to blow up something somewhere, but a detail of how they would attack and who was behind it (osama...you know....the guy that had the u.s.s. cole bombed). i guess they thought he was bluffing

many of the threats given on the daily threat assessment are specific also...doesn't mean they actually materialise

the problem being that if you acted on every single threat then you really would be unable to continue as normal...just look at the UK in the days after the London bombings...every single bag left on a train led to stations being shut down and streets being evacuated

many people complain about the erosion of civil liberties because of attempts to tackle terrorism...either you take carry out every measure possible to stop it (which is alot more than they are doing now and would mean really stringent restrictions on liberty) or you try and keep the overall freedom of society and risk more attacks

but i find it quite ironic that the same people who are dead against any form of erosion of civil liberties are the same people who will shout the loudest when attacks occur with calls of "not enough was done"

yeah...not enough was done because you wouldn't let them do enough

i dont have the answers but i think that its testament to the intelligence services that there haven't been more attacks in the US since sept 11th

Oswald Kenobi

Deano

Oswald Kenobi

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
but i find it quite ironic that the same people who are dead against any form of erosion of civil liberties are the same people who will shout the loudest when attacks occur with calls of "not enough was done"

spoken like a real tool.
i say they should follow up on intelligence GIVEN to them. wtf does that have to do with taking away civil liberties? nothing. but at least you got to make another mindless "DAMN LIBERALS!!!" comment, so it was all worth it, even if it made no sense erm

Oswald Kenobi
oh and plus could you explain these
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3259

William Rodriguez? I cannot find that name in any news article except for those articles on conspiracy theory websites. If he saved many people, he would have had at least one mainstream article written about him.

http://911research.wtc7.net/materia...twintowers.html

The Towers Were Designed to Survive Large Jet Collisions

This is false. Even the designers of the WTC have stated that they never envisioned a jetliner crashing into the buildings.

Vertical Collapses Indicate Demolition

The towers were designed to collapse vertically if compromised. The designers have stated this also.

The Towers Exploded

There is no mention of the the pressures and air pockets with in the buildings. The air has to escape. The plumbs of escaping air looks just like this.

The Towers Were Pulverized and Shredded in the Air

The author is mistaken. The pressure of the bulding collapsing on itself could turn the concrete into dust.

The Towers' Tops Fell Without Resistance

An onject falling from the top off the tower would hit the ground in less than 15 seconds. Once again, the author makes no mention of the weakened structure cause by impact. He also fails to mention the groundquake that was the major contributor to the second tower falling.

AUDIO TAPE FROM FIREFIGHTER
http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/firefighter-tape.htm
Seven minutes before the collapse, battalion chief Palmer is heard to say "Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines." The widow of Chief Palmer was allowed to hear the tape before excerpts were released by the Times. She said:
I didn't hear fear, I didn't hear panic. When the tape is made public to the world, people will hear that they all went about their jobs without fear, and selflessly.

Of course the firefighters went about their business. They had no idea the tower was going to collapse. There is not one time in history that a transcontinental airliner crashed into a skyscraper. Even engineers had no idea what would happen. If you really want to nitpick, the greatest fear about the WTC towers was the leaning and falling over of the towers. Engineers constructed the towers to avoid this action.

Oswald Kenobi
PVS, this is very true of some people. I think civil liberties needs to be established before an argument of rhetoric breaks out. If investigating an individual's internet useage without a warrant prevents an attack, is that ok in your book? If the government must obtain a warrant, and the attack occurs because the government is unable to obtain said warrant, is that ok to you? I'm not arguing with you, but it helps if I understand exactly which side you of the debate you are on.

Darth Jello
At this point, i am convinced that the current administration was involved and that bush was happier than a pig in shit when those planes hit. I'm also pretty sure that this goes far beyond him and dates as far back as the reagan administration. Has anyone noticed that whenever a government scandal/tragedy erupts in which many people die the exact same people are always involved? It's always one of the bushes, frank carlucci, John Poindexter, John Negroponte, Olliver North, Otto Reich, the Saudis, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Ladine, John Major, Barbara Bodine, G. Gordon Liddy, and James Baker.
most of the individuals are part of a group called Project for a New American Century which advocates de facto global domination by the united states through huge military spending, intimidation, and completion of Ronald Reagan's star wars wet dream.
These people's past and current crimes range from forgery (michael Ladine-PNAC member and author of those Niger yellow cake uranium papers that got is into iraq), to facilitation of genocide and mass murder (Otto Reich, John Poindexter, John Negroponte), to planning to install martial law (Olliver North).

whobdamandog
Not to get too much into the whole "Illuminati" conspiracy theory deal...but I'm starting to believe that their might have been some foul play going on. You all ever heard of the saying.."to every imaginary story..there is a grain of truth" There definately seems to be more than meets the eye with 9/11.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
spoken like a real tool.
i say they should follow up on intelligence GIVEN to them. wtf does that have to do with taking away civil liberties? nothing. but at least you got to make another mindless "DAMN LIBERALS!!!" comment, so it was all worth it, even if it made no sense erm

do you need to be an ******* 24/7 or is unintentional?

lets put it quite simply so you can understand it this time

the same people who say not enough is being done are the same people who complain when things are done

here is another example of the hypocritical bitching that spews out of those same people mouths

post 9/11 the US governement was criticised for trying to cover up threats to the US...so they had a policy of keeping the public informed about potential threats...and then they were criticised by the same people for scaremongering

then its the same people who are against the war in iraq but continually bleat like sheep about other dictatorships....for one war and against another...you cant get more hypocritical than that

and did i even mention the word liberals?

Deano
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Not to get too much into the whole "Illuminati" conspiracy theory deal...but I'm starting to believe that their might have been some foul play going on. You all ever heard of the saying.."to every imaginary story..there is a grain of truth" There definately seems to be more than meets the eye with 9/11.

of course there is, it was the same with the oklahoma bombing. its all part of the plan to take our freedoms away..and we are allowing it to happen and its really sad. i guarentee there will be another massive event in the future which will bring about the one world goverment
once you see through there game its easy to understand why these things happen..we gotta fight it and stop arguing because its gonna happen

jaden101
please tell me what freedoms you've had taken away...cause as far as im aware...i haven't had any taken away

and also

yes...it really makes economic sense to kill off thousands of your countries financial experts and destroy financial companies...i can see how the massive drop in share prices would really benefit everyone who has huge shares in companies...that'll be the same people who are supposedly involved in the conpiracy

Deano
what?

"He who sacrifices freedom for security is neither free nor secure."

increasingly in a surveillance
RFID tags

heres a list i found

http://www.aclunc.org/911/chronology.html
http://www.law.virginia.edu/home2002/html/news/2002_fall/civilliberties.htm

PVS

jaden101
who's that then?

stick out tongue

jaden101
bingo...finally someone actually agrees with me on this matter...i'm really surprised its you though PVS

this has been a huge reason for the easy rise of al qaeda but it wasn't the instigation of it which actually happened in algeria, somalia and surprisingly eritrea

it was after these countries decided to tackle them after several assassinations of politicians that afghanistan and the mujahadeen, headed up by osama bin laden who was a fund raiser, linked with al qaeda and their strength and ideology of forcing western interests out of what they refer to as the land of two holy places (saudi arabia)

as well as forcing a political standpoint of living under sharia islamic law

Deano
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance"

PVS
"close cover before striking"

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
So, like, are we entering into a debate that parallels the Pearl Harbor conspiracy debate?

#1 Pearl Harbor was a conspiracy.

#2 911 was not....the same.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
"close cover before striking"

what concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think things are...pvs..one day you will beg for my forgiveness

PVS
one day you will beg for my forgiveness

one day someone's going to find the pressure release valve on your grossly bloated ego. then we can finally have a 2 way discussion. until then your words are a tragic comedy.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
one day someone's going to find the pressure release valve on your grossly bloated ego. then we can finally have a 2 way discussion. until then your words are a tragic comedy.

one day you will regret you comments and be angry with your ignorance
but dont worry i wont insult you for it...
we'll fight the nwo together pvs..dont worry...they will fall...the power is in us to stop them

you make out as if its my fault i cant have a discussion with you..when 90% of the time its you who types out the attempted witty and smart replys...which fail miserably..i like you pvs.(not in that way, sorry) but sometimes you cant grasp the truth thats right there in front of you...after 4 years you finally think something iffy went on with 9/11..i cud of told you that that day it happenederm
how many other things you gonna see too late? and then it will actually be too late..If you looked up and faced it, disaster could be avoided, but ignorance and denial always ensure that you will get the full force and the most extreme consequences
We create our own reality by our thoughts and actions. For every action or non-action there is a consequence.
theres no getting through to you..sad

PVS
one day you will regret you comments and be angry with your ignorance
but dont worry i wont insult you for it...
we'll fight the nwo together pvs..dont worry...they will fall...the power is in us to stop them

you make out as if its my fault i cant have a discussion with you..when 90% of the time its you who types out the attempted witty and smart replys...which fail miserably..i like you pvs.(not in that way, sorry) but sometimes you cant grasp the truth thats right there in front of you...after 4 years you finally think something iffy went on with 9/11..i cud of told you that that day it happenederm
how many other things you gonna see too late? and then it will actually be too late..If you looked up and faced it, disaster could be avoided, but ignorance and denial always ensure that you will get the full force and the most extreme consequences
We create our own reality by our thoughts and actions. For every action or non-action there is a consequence.
theres no getting through to you..sad

no, there's no getting through to YOU.

(sorry, just experimenting and adopting your brand of wit and humor in my retort. i did everything necessary. i ignored your post, gave a nonesense reply which is basically one thing you said with "you" tagged at the end. i think i did it right...how did i do? )

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
no, there's not getting through to YOU.

(sorry, just experimenting and adopting your brand of wit and humor in my retort. i did everything necessary. i ignored your post, gave a nonesense reply which is basically one thing you said with "you" tagged at the end. i think i did it right...how did i do? )

you did good..well done..now say sorryno expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.