Scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
Im terrified of Scorpions & Centipedes sad

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
Im terrified of Scorpions & Centipedes sad

I'm not thumb up

Jana
Fish, I hate fish. no expression

T.M
cant there be a 'none of the above' option.

cindy8219
Mice.

I'm terrified of rats.

Jana
Aw, but they are so cute. happy

Darth Nauj
yeah I do like mice but rats are really gross looking stick out tongue

Baylin
none of the above

I do have a strange fear of moose though... confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by cindy8219
Mice.

I'm terrified of rats.

What the f**k?

Puddin Pop
Spiders scare me...

Jana
WhaT? Spiders rock!

Darth Nauj
I love spiders so much I wanna buy some tarantuals as pets by my mum doesnt let me oh well Im still going to get them big grin

Puddin Pop
Spiders scare me...well only the small ones

Jana
Why, only small ones? What the f**k?

BENITO
DOGS

Clovie
neither

i wanted to have a spider cry or some lizard cry

s|m
None of those.
spiders are cute yes and they eat those damn flies and mosquitos yes
But I have a particular fear of worms ninjasick... the way those slimy bastards crawl just creeps me out ninja....

Pandemoniac
The poll should include people, that's the only thing I'm afraid of.
Animals are fairly predictable, although dogs can be surprisingly dangerous, but beside that, none of the mentioned creatures are a true danger, unless you live in a hole in the jungle. But humans! When I'm downtown, you think I have an eye out for cats, worms and rats? Tsss no, I keep the humans in check. No worm will rob me of my wallet, no dog is gonna steal my car, no rat will abuse my girl (eeh I hope), but some humans would! My own species is for me the most scary thing in the world.

Ronny
Off that list, nothing. in general.. cockroaches messed

BENITO
Originally posted by Clovie
neither

i wanted to have a spider cry or some lizard cry Cool pet Spider or Pet Lizards Cool

s|m
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
The poll should include people, that's the only thing I'm afraid of.
Animals are fairly predictable, although dogs can be surprisingly dangerous, but beside that, none of the mentioned creatures are a true danger, unless you live in a hole in the jungle. But humans! When I'm downtown, you think I have an eye out for cats, worms and rats? Tsss no, I keep the humans in check. No worm will rob me of my wallet, no dog is gonna steal my car, no rat will abuse my girl (eeh I hope), but some humans would! My own species is for me the most scary thing in the world.
I know what you mean :s
I barely trust anyone. Most people are sh!t.
I was just saying that I couldn't hold a worm in my hand for example sick
I dont know why, those things make me sick sick

Deano
snakes, spiders(poisonous) and scorpions

i suppose im just scared of anythin that can kill you with no mercy

Pandemoniac
Try to see the true essence and beauty of the animal world. Worms for example are only good news for us. Just don't touch em if they seem a bit repulsive. You can avoid rats by keeping a clean house, and maybe a cat or 2 (unless they scare you too). Take good care of your dogs and they will be your friends, report any bastard that turns his dog in to a vile creature to the police.
Most animals in the wild will first try to avoid you, before inflicting harm (unless you are dumb enough to take a walk amongst lions in dry season).
If you are afraid of a specific animal, try to learn about it's behavior, it's reactions and ways of life. At least you will know what to do if you ever encounter one, and at best you will learn to respect them.

And concerning fearing death inflicted by a animal? Come on. Sharks kill about 8 people a year, traffic claims over 80.000 lives a year (and that is a modest guess). Around 200 people are being bitten by snakes each year, while in the meanwhile thousands of people are getting shot!
For every pissed-of scorpion that decided to sting an person, there are 5000 drunk drivers doing way more damage.

Know your world and focus your attention on the true dangers

R2D2-89
im a scorpian big grin mayb thats why they dont scare me so much, im just scared of the dark and ghosts (of they even exist)

Deano
i love the scorpions

here i am..rock you like a hurricane!..big grin

Deano
Try to see the true essence and beauty of the animal world. Worms for example are only good news for us. Just don't touch em if they seem a bit repulsive. You can avoid rats by keeping a clean house, and maybe a cat or 2 (unless they scare you too). Take good care of your dogs and they will be your friends, report any bastard that turns his dog in to a vile creature to the police.
Most animals in the wild will first try to avoid you, before inflicting harm (unless you are dumb enough to take a walk amongst lions in dry season).
If you are afraid of a specific animal, try to learn about it's behavior, it's reactions and ways of life. At least you will know what to do if you ever encounter one, and at best you will learn to respect them.

And concerning fearing death inflicted by a animal? Come on. Sharks kill about 8 people a year, traffic claims over 80.000 lives a year (and that is a modest guess). Around 200 people are being bitten by snakes each year, while in the meanwhile thousands of people are getting shot!
For every pissed-of scorpion that decided to sting an person, there are 5000 drunk drivers doing way more damage.

Know your world and focus your attention on the true dangers

im fully aware of true dangers
i think you would be scared if you was stuck in the same room as a venomous snakebig grin

ladygrim
spiders
snakes
bugs
pidegons

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Deano
im fully aware of true dangers
i think you would be scared if you was stuck in the same room as a venomous snakebig grin

I would be, but then again I would never step into a room containing venomous snake. Ok, it could happen by accident, but then there is always the door out of there, unless I would have fallen asleep in a corner.
If I were to be caught in such a situation, it would be a man-made setup, proving my point again.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by T.M
cant there be a 'none of the above' option.

Yea no kiddin...

R2D2-89
im only afraid of things that cant be killed, snakes scorpions etc can be killed with a weapon, whereas the supernatural world doesn work like that

R2D2-89
Originally posted by Deano
i love the scorpions

here i am..rock you like a hurricane!..big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
I would be, but then again I would never step into a room containing venomous snake. Ok, it could happen by accident, but then there is always the door out of there, unless I would have fallen asleep in a corner.
If I were to be caught in such a situation, it would be a man-made setup, proving my point again.

poisonous snakes are still scary though..
the whole point of the thread is to pick from the list

s|m
Originally posted by R2D2-89
im only afraid of things that cant be killed, snakes scorpions etc can be killed with a weapon, whereas the supernatural world doesn work like that
say what? What the f**k?

silvertsume
you forgot .. roaches.... messed.. *chills*

Darth Nauj
I Think you guys havent noticed Scary Part II ive added some other things that I didnt add in this one wink

R2D2-89
Originally posted by s|m
say what? What the f**k?

lol, wat i mean is im jus scared of spirits coz lately i swear thers been one lingering in my room, and we live right oppisite a grave yard so, i get pretty freaked out...anny wayy

Blue Dragon
I voted spiders. I'm okay sometimes it's just I couldn't hold one. If it was tiny then yes but not any bigger. I'm okay with them though, I don't kill them (that's just evil & wrong.)

I'm a Scorpio (matter of speech), be scared of me...

xLiNdS x 622x
fish and centipedes fear

GuitarBunny
i'm not scared of any of those confused

but i hate Centipedes big grin

Ladyluck
spiders cry

but I really wish I wasn't...they're so awesome

DarkC
Wasps and bumblebees, but that's not on the list.

mysterio69
i'm scared of a snake pouncing my genitals. oh god. time for the nightmares.

shellie
centipedes are creepy cry

sexylexy32
Centipedes most definitely, god they are disgusting...

shellie
so many legs....*shudders*

Wolflet
praymantis

The New History
*sees a snake**screams like a girl and runs off*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.