Any good music programs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Does anyone know of any good and FREE music programs to use and get some good music from? Thx.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Does anyone know of any good and FREE music programs to use and get some good music from? Thx.

And Legal?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Doesnt matter really..as long as my chances of getting caught using it are 1 in a trillion. Heh. I use Edonkey2000 but its getting old and annoying.

Storm
The most of us are probably using illegal programs which is a nono to talk about.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
The most of us are probably using illegal programs which is a nono to talk about.

Quite so....I don't know any Legal Programs for free...and I doubt there are any......

DanieLs_4_Ever
Damn. Thx anyway.

Clovie
software? or however it is called
paid programmes that the free for some time erm

lilmisskitten
oh erm
Limewire the free trial that lasts for every www.limewire.com its great you can get videos from it too yes

Clovie
and a lot of spyware and viruses... happy

Bardock42
But there is Copyright and stuff.....that would make it illegal again....right?

Storm
Fearing lawsuits, the chief executive officer of the firm that produces LimeWire has said that he plans to stop distributing his file sharing program.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
oh erm
Limewire the free trial that lasts for every www.limewire.com its great you can get videos from it too yes
Thx

lil bitchiness
No illegal talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.