Deleted scenes for Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
In the game rots it says that cin drallig should be in the movie it says " Cin Drallig has different clothing designed for the game then the in the movie" Does anyone know if there is a deleted scene where Cin Drallig fight Anakin? Or Serra

nate100
well its not really a deleted scene more so a small blink and you'll miss it scene.

i think it happens when obi1 is checking the CCTV footage to find out who pissed all over the jedi temple and the footage shows anakin taking out cin drallig and (i think) two other jedi.

as far as i know, thats the only scene in ROTS that has him in it.

((The_Anomaly))
yea, but i think they had intended to show the fight in the temple first, then reflash it on the holo-cam.

but it got edited out, unfortunate really...

nate100
why do they (GL I guess) insist on cutting out all the stuff thats guarenteed to be cool and leave in the crap.

did someone not pull him to one side and say

"george don't you think we should leave in that amazing fight where anakin goes up against the master swordsman Cin Drallig and rucks off like a madman instead of cutting to another shot of another poxy space ship"

mysterio69
someone pull GL aside and tell him he's wrong? sure, if ya want to be fired. this is GL's shit, whether we like it or not. and i don't think anyone has the cajones to tell him otherwise...or they know that doing so would be like talking to the wall.

Smegulated
guys do you seriously think that the general public will know who this jedi is or care about him

i like star wars but i dont know half the charaters names or how good they are ment to be
just think how many charaters an average person would know

mysterio69
but, i think the point is that so many star wars fans are also EU fans and it's cool for them to see these characters in the movie. and, the more jedi, the better, i guess.

Smegulated
i see your point

it anoys me a little though when poeple complain about every tiny thing in these movies
the problem is that people care about them TOO much
roll eyes (sarcastic)

mysterio69
well, people have pretty high expectations for these movies because the SW universe has grown so much for people over the years because of EU. but, they shouldn't complain over little things, i agree. if they're going to complain about missing scenes, they should complain about qui-gon's supposed visit with yoda.

Captain REX
These are the three Jedi Anakin fights in the hologram; Whie and Bene, Padawans, and Cin Drallig, Jedi Master.

mysterio69
bah! i could've taken out those padawans myself. drallig might put up a fight though. stick out tongue but thanks for the pic.

Captain REX
Indeedy.

What erks me, though, is that they gave Cin Drallig a blue lightsaber in this next promo shot... messed

mysterio69
well, lord knows GL has continuity problems.

Captain REX
I must say, Cin Drallig's pants changed color between those twho pics too... stick out tongue

mysterio69
and hopefully he changes his underwear too.

Captain REX
Gasp!

Arbiter
So they change lightsaber. Anakin went from blue to green to blue in ATOC and ROTS. Maybe something happened to his green lightsaber and he decided to get a blue one.

DenKi
Well if there isnt a Deleted scene with him in ill be Pissed off, why are they taking the trouble of Shooting him in a picture and his other 2 Padawans if hes just in that small Shot in the Film???

I'm sure we will see more.......

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Obviously Serra is not in the film anywhere. It would have been good to see here tee-off on Anakin with dual lightsabers

mysterio69
i'll bet anakin would've ****ed her up good, double-bladed saber or not.

The New History
Originally posted by mysterio69
i'll bet anakin would've ****ed her up good, double-bladed saber or not. That sounds like something other than a lightsaber battle stick out tongue

mysterio69
well, he just turned to the darkside, so i'm sure he was like, "what could i do that's really bad and impress palpy? hmmm...i know, i'll kill some kids and cheat on padme!" shit. what a cool deleted scene this would be.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Arbiter
So they change lightsaber. Anakin went from blue to green to blue in ATOC and ROTS. Maybe something happened to his green lightsaber and he decided to get a blue one.

His own lightsaber was destroyed in the factory, the green one lent to him (not his own) by another Knight and then destroyed by Dooku, so he rebuilt his own lightsaber.

amity75
So like, Cin Drallig is really Nick Gillard?

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by amity75
So like, Cin Drallig is really Nick Gillard?

Yep... cool

grievous16
i think another deleted scene might have been the death of shaak ti....but iam not really sure. confused

grievous16
deleted*

darktim1
Yeah that is suppose to be one but not shure that what said making of book.

JediStang
Cin Drallig looks like Gillard for sure.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=4546227

http://www.jedinet.com/prequels/news/newsimages35/gillardhotrod.jpg

neo313
What the hell happened to the raid on the Jedi Temple?

Instead of seeing Anakin and the clones take on tons of Jedi in the temple, we see Anakin preparing to kill a few lil n00blets sad

I think my favorite part of RotS wasn't even in the movie, it's when he enters the Jedi Archives and kills Jocasta Nu. She draws her saber on him, and then he's just like "sit down beyotch".

I looooooove that badass stuff, where you get the idea he can do whatever he wants. I got the same feeling while watching the slaughter of the tuskens. Disappointing. no expression

Fox4
well, he just turned to the darkside, so i'm sure he was like, "what could i do that's really bad and impress palpy? hmmm...i know, i'll kill some kids and cheat on padme!" shit. what a cool deleted scene this would be.
laughing

JenR1215

I'd hate to have an affair with Anakin. If he gets pissed off b/c Obi-Wan was at his place. just think how pissed he'd be when he took 4ever to cum.... no wonder he was so fustrated at everything. smokin'

HEY ANAKIN! I GOT SUMTHIGN FOR YA!! Happy Dance

(dont ask why i decided to put this)

preysin
Why where they delete?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.