Perrikus vs Darkseid vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Dark God vs Darkseid vs Thanos

thesilverspider
thanos all the way

golem370
This is Perrikus

Sentry
I'm going out on a limb here and say Perrikus. I saw how easily Perrikus sliced the Mjolnir in half. Thanos would be right behind him. Darkseid would be trailing behind. But if this were Pre-Crisis Darkseid, the one who thinks Galactus is his equal, he'll probably take it.

guy222
perrikus

galactusischere
ya perrkus takes this DS would probably come in second.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos. Perrikus is a *****.

Mrblonde
Good fight I say Thanos but he works for it especially against Perrikus

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos

Enyalus
Darkseid drags both Perrikus and Thanos through his multiversal butthole FTW.

Endless Mike
Is this peak Darkseid?

Bouboumaster
Thanos win, and Dorkseid have a new ******* in the middle of the face.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

GamorasBigDaddy
Perrikus would give Thanos a good battle I would think But at the end Thanos takes his scythe & kills him with it!

Obviously Darkseid is ****ed! wink

GBD

Slaanesh
Thanos

Allankles
Darkseid owns these xyz-listers. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Darkseid owns these xyz-listers. big grin Based on?

Allankles
His cool factor....

DS would never be seen hanging out with these guys. One is a purple guy that looks like a cross between Barney (the mellow doofy dinosaur) and a Skrull, and the other guy has a name like Perrikus.

celestialdemon
Perrikus wins.

thanos-prime
His cool factor....

DS would never be seen hanging out with these guys. One is a purple guy that looks like a cross between Barney (the mellow doofy dinosaur) and a Skrull, and the other guy has a name like Perrikus. yet thanos has never had his ass handed to him by anyone on supes level unlike darkseid

Allankles
Supes Darkseid fights are pure contest, no esoteric powers involved. In contests of pure physicality Superman has a fair few people beat, in that type of scenario Darkseid can lose a few, which he has.

No big deal, he still wouldn't be seen hanging out with these two guys.

Great characters lose from time to time, its part of being a big time comic book character.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supes Darkseid fights are pure contest, no esoteric powers involved. In contests of pure physicality Superman has a fair few people beat, in that type of scenario Darkseid can lose a few, which he has.

No big deal, he still wouldn't be seen hanging out with these two guys.

Great characters lose from time to time, its part of being a big time comic book character.

hahahaha. Wouldn't be seen hanging with them because he would get punked? Correct.

quanchi112
His cool factor....

DS would never be seen hanging out with these guys. One is a purple guy that looks like a cross between Barney (the mellow doofy dinosaur) and a Skrull, and the other guy has a name like Perrikus. So basically you have him winning most of his fights due to being biased? Originally posted by thanos-prime
yet thanos has never had his ass handed to him by anyone on supes level unlike darkseid Exactly.

Hyperion Prime
Perrikus looks like he could be the son of Darkseid. Anyway Thanos wins.

rotiart
The way darkseid is written... Some times I put him wu above thanos and others below....

Howver I place both above perrikus who was not skyfather level... Perrikus was the opposite to Thor, not Odin. The skymother whatever was... To say perrikus is above either ds or big t is to say Thor is above either

Allankles
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
hahahaha. Wouldn't be seen hanging with them because he would get punked? Correct.

He's older, wiser and has more power than both. On top of this he's cooler. Of course he wouldn't want to hang out with them.

He only hangs out with Desaad and that's only because the sneaky bastard helped him take over Apokolips.

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
So basically you have him winning most of his fights due to being biased? Exactly.

A degree of bias is unavoidable. But its within character for DS to BFR these guys out of his presence. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
perrikus isn't in the near/sky-father level class like ds and thanos are, he'd get maybe a 5/5 split with classic thor.

Parmaniac
He's older, wiser and has more power than both. On top of this he's cooler. Of course he wouldn't want to hang out with them.

He only hangs out with Desaad and that's only because the sneaky bastard helped him take over Apokolips.

wow... he's older... Aunt May is older than Spider-man does that make her better than him?

and yeah he's so cool, he ran from a batkick laughing

GamorasBigDaddy

LOL!

kevdude
A degree of bias is unavoidable. But its within character for DS to BFR these guys out of his presence. stick out tongue

From how Krona was written from what I've read in Trinity he seems to be lower in power scale then New Gods and his threat is far less then the evil gods as well. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.