Harry Potter Fiction Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Here for your enjoyment, the HP Fiction Discussion thread! Woohoo! Happy Dance

You can discuss plans you have for your upcoming stories or upcoming entries to already thriving stories, compliment other people on their works and ask them about them, and, if you keep it in good order, you can just chat a bit...

Standard forum rules are applied! No flaming, bashing, etc.

Barka
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2964/tumbleweed0vs.gif.......................

Is anyone going to post here? eek!

Captain REX
Apparently not. messed

Hermione202
Conversation will start......sooner or later...

Captain REX
Later, most likely.

Anyway...wooo, took me a long time to get this place up. Raz vetoed the idea the first time, but I persisted by getting votes. I rock. stick out tongue

Hermione202
I think i've come up with a good title for my HP story . Once i'm sure , I'll PM Rex to change it .

BTW , nice sig and avatar Rex .

Barka
*Tries to start a Discussion* So Dark C has a nice story huh? (both)

Captain REX
Dark has many nice stories. stick out tongue

I haven't really been interested in writing a HP fic; nothing can rival JKR's, in that aspect.

Thanks, H202, though I think I'll change it soon.

Hermione202
Yes , dark is talented . I also like Barka's story . Its very much like JK's writing . I have writers block for my story at the moment , so i'm not writing in it recently . I'll start back once that annoying writers block is gone .

Change it ? why would ya want to change it Rex? big grin

Saratn
Dark stories are excellent. haven't read Barka's at all...maybe I should. but Rex, why change your avatar and sig? I love them a lot...

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
Dark stories are excellent. haven't read Barka's at all...maybe I should. but Rex, why change your avatar and sig? I love them a lot...

You should read Barka's story ! Its really good.........more like BRILLIANT or EXECELENT ! honestly , i'm not joking .

Who knows , she could be JK in disguise shifty

Captain REX
Heh! You don't know me very well. I change my avy and sig frequently.

Hermione202
nope , never really got to know you that well big grin .
Originally posted by Captain REX
Dark has many nice stories. stick out tongue

I haven't really been interested in writing a HP fic; nothing can rival JKR's, in that aspect.

Thanks, H202, though I think I'll change it soon.
How come you were never interested in making an HP fanfic ? Nothing can match JK , but its alot of fun.........once you don't have writers block.....cause its very annoying.......

pluijm
heeeeeel leuk boek

Saratn
Rex, you shouldn't change this one (unless it is going to be better). Nope writer's block isn't fun at all...

pluijm
ik kom uit nederland uit nederland lalalala

pluijm
lalalala

Saratn
hello pluijim

Hermione202
Hello pluijim .

Hermione202
I'm thinking of changing my sig to this pic :
do you think i should?

Saratn
yes! yes! yes!

Hermione202
Ok Then , changed ! big grin

Captain REX
Hello, Plujim, speak English, I hope?

I don't have writer's block, I just don't have the urge to write a Harry Potter fic. Remember, I did make have this section made because the HP fan fics were starting to annoy me. stick out tongue

Oh, I change it all the time. People usually like my sigs.

Hermione202
Since i joined , i only changed my sig....5 times . All of them were HP related . And three of them were Harry / Hermione sigs . big grin I don't let ships interfere with my story though .

Saratn
changed my avatar four or five times...lost count...can't find one that suits me.

Captain REX
Well, at least this forum is quiet. The SW forums are starting to scare me from time to time... ninja

My sigs are random. Mostly SW related, but also some interesting art pieces or album covers. I got a message from C.S. Scheurer for using his paintings in my sigs without permission, so I had to remove them.

Lana
I've changed my sig probably close to a hundred times. As of late I've been using my own artwork for them. Because art ripping is bad, right Rex? stick out tongue

I used to write Harry Potter stories but haven't really in a long time....I think the last one I did was just before OotP came out and it was 150 pages and not even half done when I quit messed

Hermione202
Well, at least this forum is quiet. The SW forums are starting to scare me from time to time... ninja

I see what you mean .

Lana
I more or less avoid the SW forums unless Rex calls me in to help deal with troublemakers (even though I'm not a mod and technically can't do anything on my own....)

Hermione202
well you do your best to reason with them(i doubt anyone really can) , so its wise of rex to call you .

Lana
Heh, for whatever reason I'm really good at trying to reason with people, which really makes no sense whatsoever because I also am very short tempered and impatient and have a tendency to fly off the handle.

But for some reason people tend to listen to me so I guess it works confused

Hermione202
You think you fly off the handle ? you should see me at the HP forum when i'm angry . laughing out loud

PinkDi@monds

try these: http://www.quizilla.com/users/jessude8907/quizzes

misslilsweetie
WHAT the heck ? are those all stories? *maybe i should start writing ..what how can i even think about that..* do think i should start my own story?

Hermione202
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
WHAT the heck ? are those all stories? *maybe i should start writing ..what how can i even think about that..* do think i should start my own story?

Yep , i think you should .

Saratn
that would be a good idea mislittlesweetie...i've seen you quote in stories but i never see you write any...

misslilsweetie
that is very true..but i have now changed my mind im not gonna write...

misslilsweetie
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
try these: http://www.quizilla.com/users/jessude8907/quizzes
reading them so far so good...who wrote them?

Saratn
why not??? i would love to see what your opinions are in written form.

Hermione202
why not??? i would love to see what your opinions are in written form.

I agree with Saratn .

Saratn
i really hope she writes something.

Hermione202
me too . I'm sure shes good .

Saratn
she has to be...the way she comments on stories...

misslilsweetie
uhh thanks guys but im not really the writer type..so im not gonna write srry..l

Saratn
that's ok...i was just hoping to see something of yours for a change.

Captain REX
How're we all doing in here?

Hermione202
Great big grin

kittypotter667
jeeeeez... you people sure do write a lot

Saratn
yep...it is fun to do this!!!

terra grl 123
so,what r we supposed to be wrighting about here?

Saratn
what do you mean? in here it is just about the books. the forum is for made up hp stories.

misslilsweetie
yup!

jlee17xoxo412
yea saratn does have point, it is all about the books,lol. Ok Ok so i'm new here and just started today so i hate to bud in your conversation like this. Any way(not to be the one to get off topic or any thing) but has any body ever heard of spidygrl. i just read her story. i think she's really good. what do u guys thing. If u heard of her that is, if not u should read her story

DarkC
Yeah, I have her MSN and talk to her once in a while; she rarely comes on anymore.

Hermione202
I read her story and i agree that it's really good .

Saratn
agreed. i hope she comes on more often if she can.

jlee17xoxo412
yea

DarkC
Finally...after so long, I'm at the climax!

PunisherFan33
harry potter is gay

potty4potter
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
harry potter is gay

why would ya say that?????

Saratn
well why did you come into this section? doesn't make sense if you ask me.

potty4potter
well why did you come into this section? doesn't make sense if you ask me.

who was that meant at????

Barker
Originally posted by potty4potter
who was that meant at????
What the f**k? Do you not know how to use the "Page" Buttons?

potty4potter
the what button?

darthvader_fan
awesome sigs guys

Barker
*cough*

potty4potter
yes i do know how to do that, but what does that have to do with me asking saratn about what he wrote and who was it meant at???????

Barker
It was.........uh..........On the page before............ no expression

Ah.................Nevermind What the f**k?

Saratn
the person says that Harry Potter is gay, so i told him then why did you come in here.

potty4potter
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i get itsmile

Saratn
ok smile

potty4potter
smile

DarkC
*tumbleweed*

caspermac
YO Dark, when are you going to post more of your storie.We've all been waiting.And what ever happened to spidergirl. rolling on floor laughing sniper

jlee17xoxo412
Originally posted by caspermac
YO Dark, when are you going to post more of your storie.We've all been waiting.And what ever happened to spidergirl. rolling on floor laughing sniper \

i know this question wasn't for me, but to answer your second question she's still here, she's writing her 7th book now. smile

Saratn
well at least she's back...

OJCrush
I think every one has abandoned this forum.

cutie_pie13
NO NO im still heresmile i just thought everybody had left this forum, so i kinda left itsmile

DarkC
Originally posted by OJCrush
I think every one has abandoned this forum.
Hey, I haven't. I write here.

Saratn
ditto

danagrint
hello

Saratn
hey

div
ehm hi ?!

gshkris7272
smilehiiii

cutie_pie13
yah, finally people actually posted here!!!smile

Captain REX
How are things going in here?

I don't really tend to look in here, so please keep me informed of any morally-wrong or explicit stories that need to be removed...

hotsauce6548
Well, after watching the fourth movie last night, I've been inspired. I think I'm going to begin my own fic of the seventh book. big grin

hotsauce6548
Well, I haven't re-read HBP since it came out in the summer, so I've forgotten some of the details.

Can Harry and the group all legally apparate now? Or is it not until they turn 17? I'm pretty sure Ron can, but can Harry and Hermione?

The Ones
what is godrics hollow again?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by The Ones
what is godrics hollow again?

Godric's Hollow is where Harry's parents were living when they were killed. Presumably, they are buried there.

`~lion_heart1~`
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Well, after watching the fourth movie last night, I've been inspired. I think I'm going to begin my own fic of the seventh book. big grin

Can't wait to see a new fic!
And I THINK Hermione can apparate, but I don't think Harry can.

Barker
droolio Can Definitly, Not Wait.

Hermoine Can Apparate, Ron Didn't Pass, And Harry's Not Old Enough.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
droolio Can Definitly, Not Wait.

Hermoine Can Apparate, Ron Didn't Pass, And Harry's Not Old Enough.

So, it's not like, when Harry turns seventeen, he'll automatically be able to legally Apparate?

Or will he have to take the test in school? erm

Oh,and I've started it. Wrote the first few pages, but I won't post it yet. shifty

Barker
So, it's not like, when Harry turns seventeen, he'll automatically be able to legally Apparate?

Or will he have to take the test in school? erm

Oh,and I've started it. Wrote the first few pages, but I won't post it yet. shifty
Nope, Theres A Test. Not Sure If You Can Take It Outside Of School Though..

Again, Eagerly Awaiting Postal.

hotsauce6548
Okie dokie. Thanks. thumb up

~*Lover_girl1*~
I can't wait either. I just love reading and, sometimes, writing fanfics.

I only remember that Ron didn't pass because he lost half of his eyebrow while apparating.

When are you posting it?
By the way, cool sig hotsause.

The Ones
Ok i need help in writing "Triwizard Cup" PM me if you wish to write the next few parts and i'll tell you what things need to go in it

thanks

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by ~*Lover_girl1*~
I can't wait either. I just love reading and, sometimes, writing fanfics.

I only remember that Ron didn't pass because he lost half of his eyebrow while apparating.

When are you posting it?
By the way, cool sig hotsause.

Thanks. big grin

I'm not sure, yet. I want to try to get a bit done before I post it, but it shouldn't take too long. I like to make my stories the best they can be. wink

~*Lover_girl1*~
Yea, thats what I like to do as well. I dunno If you read my story, The Curse of Doom but I posted it about a week or two after I came up with the idea, because the more i kept re-reading it the more detail and ideas i added on. I'm only working on the second chapter so far though.

`~lion_heart1~`
I've read the Curse of Doom and I really liked it. Actually,I'd like to suggest that others read it as well and you'll see what I mean. Great story, ~*Lover_girl1*~ ! big grin

And I seriously can't wait till you post yours hotsause. stick out tongue

~*Lover_girl1*~
Wow, I didn't really expect anyone to like my story that much. Thanks `~lion_heart~`

hotsauce6548
You guys have similar names. stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
Here's a question:

Where did Harry live? I know it's Number 4, Privet Drive, but I mean like the town. Isn't it Whinging, Surrey? I wasn't sure...

~*Lover_girl1*~
It's Little Whinging, Surrey. Checked it for you in OoTP. You're right...we do have similar names! Weird stuff...

~*Lover_girl1*~
Just thought I'd post that I'm planning on posting another story myself. But it won't be from Harry's point of view.

hotsauce6548
I've managed to post the start of my story. big grin

Here's hoping everyone will read. big grin

Harry Potter: Book Seventh

Barker
I Will Be Posting Regular Reminders Of My Final Drafted Fic Here.

The First Part Is Coming Along Magnificently. Gone Are The Childish Moments And Poorly Written Parts.

Gone.

The First Two Chapters Are Now One. I Haven't Thought Of A Title, But It Will Be Different.

I'm Currently At The Part, Where Harry Has Just Apparated To The Weasley's House. (If You Read My First Draft, You Know What I'm Talking About.)

hotsauce6548
I can't wait. big grin

Barker
Sauce! Your Story Pawns All! eek!

Saratn
Originally posted by `~lion_heart1~`
I've read the Curse of Doom and I really liked it. Actually,I'd like to suggest that others read it as well and you'll see what I mean. Great story, ~*Lover_girl1*~ ! big grin

And I seriously can't wait till you post yours hotsause. stick out tongue

it is no mere coincidence that they have similar names. how IRONIC is that?

hotsauce6548
it is no mere coincidence that they have similar names. how IRONIC is that?

I think I know what you're trying to say. I was thinking the same thing...

Saratn
which i find that to be true. i was speaking to person a about the word ironic. person b comes along and says to me to stop using the word ironic, since i used it in a thread. how would person b know what i told person a? person b wouldn't know unless person a and b are the same person.

hotsauce6548
Making a person C. shifty

confused no expression

Barker
A Short Piece Of My Revisions:

Underlined Sentences Are Basically The Same. Which Isn't Much erm

Hate To Say It, But It's Turning out A Bit Different. I Like It This Way Though, So If You Don't....Read Sauce's Fic. droolio

hotsauce6548
droolio

But are you going to capitalize every word? confused

Saratn
Making a person C. shifty

nah. person c won't work.

can't wait to see it Barker, i am interested in your "final draft" since i loved your first one. and Hotsauce, yours should be interesting too.

confused no expression

`~lion_heart1~`
it is no mere coincidence that they have similar names. how IRONIC is that? Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I think I know what you're trying to say. I was thinking the same thing...

What are you going on about, Saratn ?

And what were you thinking hotsause?

Besides, I've heard that you aren't allowed to creat to accounts on one person from Saratn himself.

Barker
Are you going to capitalize every word? confused
It's A Habit Now. sad I'm Trying To Break It Though.

hotsauce6548

Besides, I've heard that you aren't allowed to creat to accounts on one person from Saratn himself.

I think you know.

It's A Habit Now. sad I'm Trying To Break It Though.

laughing

stick out tongue

Saratn

never mind.

Barker
Another Updade:

I'd say I'm About Half Finished, With the Revisions At least. As I told Deathgod (Via Pm), I Plan To Re-Post Around The 24-25, So I Can Write Ahead A Little.

A Slight Bit More Of My Revisions:

Note, that there are still Re-Revisions to Go Through..

hotsauce6548
Wow. Improvement in every aspect, including the capitalization. stick out tongue

Barker
Wow. Improvement in every aspect, including the capitalization. stick out tongue
Capitalization Whore schmoll

stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
My story has been updated with the next bit.

Hurry and read it before the Nazi's come! ninja

Barker
Damn Nazi's stick out tongue

Another Barka-Fanfic Announcement:

The Working Title of the New Verson:

Harry Potter and the...Sivent of the Ancient Monarchs

No idea Why the Hell I Spoilered it....

Also, Major Changes Are in the Book

Look to the Past For More Clues..

Edit:

After thinking for A Couple of Minutes, All of My Work up to This Point is going out the Window. The Sorcerers Return, Is No More.

This new book is based on the Old one, but with some major differences. smile

hotsauce6548
After thinking for A Couple of Minutes,

Whoah, whoah, whoah! Slow down there. Might hurt yourself. stick out tongue

Looking forward to it!

Barker
Good One Sauce. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goddamn Edit Time disgust *Grumble*

The working title has changed in the past 45 Mins...

Harry Potter and the...Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs

Again, the New book differs a bit, and Will be based loosley on The Sorcerer's Return

I have the Final Battle's Results planned .

Looking up the word 'Sivience' won't help you much, as I invented it. stick out tongue

Starting tonight, at 6:48 Pm, I hope to have the First bit up by New Years, But I may finish in time for an X-Mas Post.

I offer the same cryptic Clue: If you feel like it no expression

Look to the Past.

hotsauce6548
I could never be bother to look it up anyway. mhm stick out tongue

(P.S. - Your clue doesn't help much...) stick out tongue

But I'm sure that's what you wanted.

Barker
(P.S. - Your clue doesn't help much...) stick out tongue

Post it out in the open, why don't you. schmoll

Wanted to see how many noobs actually Tried to figure it out...

Anyways, when I say past, I mean Past Books. erm

Changed the Sig! Perhaps I should follow suit...

hotsauce6548
schmoll

Oh, and it was an old one. I wanted something vivid. stick out tongue

Barker
schmoll

Oh, and it was an old one. I wanted something vivid. stick out tongue
But it was A Classic. badday

Eh, New One's Good Either Way

hotsauce6548
(I might put it up again soon...) stick out tongue

I was going to work on my story now, but I've got damn homework to do... miffed

Barker
disgust

Damn Homework Indeed...

hotsauce6548
Hmm... now that I'm looking at it (while not doing my homework stick out tongue), Master Chief seems a bit skinny in that render.

Barker
shock Where, Oh Where, are the days of the Fat Bastard -esque Chief?

hotsauce6548
shock Where, Oh Where, are the days of the Fat Bastard -esque days?

laughing

His neck or something seems too skinny... either that, or his head's too big. messed

Barker
Sh!t, Now That I've read my Previous post, It Makes No Sense. no expression

You're Saying that Sig Makes Him Look Fat?

It's Not that Bad.

hotsauce6548
Sh!t, Now That I've read my Previous post, It Makes No Sense. no expression

You're Saying that Sig Makes Him Look Fat?

It's Not that Bad.

laughing

No, it seems like he's too skinny or his head is too big, making his neck seem skinny.

Barker
Looks fine, can't really tell because of the Barage of Green.

hotsauce6548
Looks fine, can't really tell because of the Barage of Green.

Me too! eek!

(Besides "Barage" and "Green"wink stick out tongue

Barker
Me too! eek!

(Besides "Barage" and "Green"wink stick out tongue
eer

Looks fine, you can't really tell because of the of ?

hotsauce6548
eer

Looks fine, you can't really tell because of the of ?

stick out tongue

I knew what you were saying, just pointing out that you capitalized "Barage" and "Green."

Barker
mhm It's Hard!

That damn gum doesn't help out either disgust

hotsauce6548
mhm It's Hard!

That damn gum doesn't help out either disgust

Never does. no

Barker
Maybe the 'new' minty fresh flavor will work out better! eek!

hotsauce6548
Maybe the 'new' minty fresh flavor will work out better! eek!

no

Barker
Goddammit disgust

hotsauce6548
My story updated.

Hurry and read before the Spaniards come. ninja

Barker
laughing out loud

I won't be posting my story this year, look for it about...... June 10, 2006.

Seriously. no expression

hotsauce6548
laughing out loud

I won't be posting my story this year, look for it about...... June 10, 2006.

Seriously. no expression

Really? cry

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>