B-Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L.E.
I was thinking this would be the only good thing to do in honor of Texas so he wouldnt turn any other thread into a Bjork Thread.

It also has to do with the fact that Im listening to her music right now.

so what is your favorite bjork song, if you listen to her music? mine is "play dead"

LanceWindu
I think Bjork is a freaky woman who can't sing.

Texas
Yes L.E. Isn't she a genius?! Too bad she got pregos right after Vespertine, had to cut her summer tour off completely! sad

I try to listen to a new CD everyday, I never get tired of them, the more times I listen, the more respect I have for that woman! No one out there is doing anything like she is!

Today I listend to 'Amphibian' off the 'Being John Malkovich' soundtrack, and 'Our Hands' and 'Generous Palmstroke' and 'Pluto'. cool

I dont even have a favorite song, I love all her songs too much! smile

Dim
We can't look forward to a summer tour??!!..ah damn. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Edna Witch
gutted! roll eyes (sarcastic) Never mind Dim we'll just have to live without her!

finti
I am glad the " I am actually an orc tour" got cancelled

mah

Dim
Well, I just don't know how Edna and I are going to survive..

queeq
I'll save you both.

Edna Witch
Guess I will just have to bury my head in my books and hide my satisfaction... uh hum .... I mean disappointment! roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
big grin

Texas

yerssot
Why am I suddenly very happy Belgium is a small country?

Texas
Belgium is France's armpit! stick out tongue

mah

Edna Witch
Spice Girls? Pah! What century you living in Tex?

Texas
Exactly! stick out tongue

Although, I think your more into Posh spice and Dim into Ginger Spice! stick out tongue

Edna Witch
Ooh! Get you! Atleast we aren't into freaky spice!

Texas
rolling on floor laughing

So whoose your favorite performer? Crappy Red Hot Chilli Peppers? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Red Hot Chili Peppers were good...awhile back.

Metallica rules!

ToMacco
Metallica is greedy. All they care about is money.

Some of the Spice Girls are hot. But their music sucks.

Bjork, well. Bjork is a half-ape half-doney muntant. She also makes up for her lack of talant by acting strange.

yerssot
*runs in circles, arms in the air*
Britneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
!!

ToMacco
Britney Spears is pretty hot. But I see past all that:

She's a tool. Record companies are getting rich off her pretty face. She doesn't write her own music, or dance her own moves. She's no artist.

yerssot
like bleurk

ToMacco
eh?

Texas

yerssot
Wanna bet?

ToMacco
Hey Tex, as much as I think Bjork is ugly and wierd, at least I have respect for her.

She does write her own stuff and has her own identity. I think she's wierd as hell, and I don't care for her music at all, but at least she's original.

Texas
Why thank you ToMacco, that was very respectful of you, I think the same can be said for your Governor! big grin

ToMacco
sad Yuck. My governor is a self-promoting terd. No one likes him. Not even his wife.

That stupid bastard thinks he's going to be the president one day.

Gundark
He ain't got time to bleed. laughing out loud

Our govenour moved up the ladder quick.....

finti
what like a Stairway to Heaven? big grin

L.E.
id love to see what you come up with laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Of course Edna isn't a Spice Girls fan! And the fact that she has a load of Spice Girl's CDs is just conicidence!

Oh not, wait a moment... it's because she used to be a HUGE Spice Girls fan!

(Runs and hides)

Texas
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Oh, that's just tooo hillarious!!!
She probably has Spice World on DVD too!!! embarrasment stick out tongue embarrasment

ToMacco
Is that true, Edna?

*sets the ToMacco Smacking Machine to witch mode*

Edna Witch
When I was 12 I bought the first two spice girl CDs yes I have o admit. But soon went off them when I realised the only reason I had really bought them was because all my friends liked them. Can't stand them. Besides that was 7 years ago! Gimme a break! Taste in music is WAAAAAYYYYY different now. Hate all pop music, boy bands, girl bands etc. They all suck and are a bunch of untalented phonies!

Now excuse me whilst I quietly beat Ush into a coma! mad mad mad

Texas
Oh my stars!!! She's going to bludgeon the poor chap with one of her Spice Girl CD's! eek!

Ushgarak
How can you quietly beat me into a coma?

You won't find me anyway...

yerssot
*innocently throws Edna some hamers to get Ush into coma*

L.E.
*yers misses and hits her*

OW! ARe you alright Edna?

Ushgarak
Quick, LE! Hold her down while I run away!

yerssot
or...
throw the hamers at Ush... MUCH more fun!

Gundark
How wude.

You're stepping into Thor territory throwing hammers there, yerss....finti will be most displeased.

yerssot
there not big! there totally made out of plastic!
and they all say "hail Tor"...

mechmoggy
Bjork isn't that rough To, she looks pretty hot for her age.....in a kinda freaky different way that is.

The Spice Girls, on the other hand, are a bunch of mega-croco-dogs.

yerssot
really? you mean they aren't human?

L.E.
you didnt know that? big grin

yerssot
I do now!

finti
well even if you know Yers it is OUCH time for using a Norse tool evil face evil face

Dim
Oh...we's gonna see a ruckus!

yerssot
who say I'm not gonna enjoy seeing people in pain?

mah

Texas

mah
maybe you'll get a warning not to go to any concerts again, ever! eek!

Texas
sad I really didn't think it would mess me up like it did, I had ear plugs but I didn't think I needed to put them in. Now my ears are ringing and it feels like I have cotton in them! sad

Oh well, hearing 'Army of Me' was worth it! cool

mechmoggy
I was about 5 feet away from all the big amps when I went to see Megadeth a few years ago. I think it effected my brain some.

finti
nah

mechmoggy
Aaaaaaaaaand cue sarcastic remark from someone else..................

Texas
Did your ears ring for a while after the show?

mechmoggy
Hell yes! my hearing was naff for ages after that fiasco.

Texas
I guess that's the price we pay for being kewl cool

finti
you couldnt be cool even if if you wanted to Tex

Texas

ToMacco
Wasn't last night Will Ferrells last show? Man, they're gonna miss him. He's the best one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.