Teen Killed After Tossed Egg Hits Motorist In Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
''Two Indianapolis teens were shot, one fatally, after a tossed egg struck a motorist in the face.

Police said the teens were throwing eggs at cars Sunday night at about 11 p.m. when an egg hit an unidentified driver in the head.

The driver stopped, got out of the car and opened fire, witnesses said.

He shot one boy in the leg and another in the stomach as the group ran from the scene, according to the report.

When the two uninjured boys realized one friend was missing, they returned to the scene and found 15-year-old Brandon Dunson dead.

The group admitted their prank to police and gave them a description of the shooter and his vehicle.

"I think they should find him (the shooter)," egg-thrower James Patterson said. "I don't know where he is right now, but I hope he regrets what he did because he just shot a minor over some eggs. He didn't have to take it to the extreme."

Police said a man called them to report the egg-throwing kids. They believe he may have been the same man involved in the boy's death.

Investigators were trying to locate him Monday.''

http://www.local6.com/news/4766702/detail.html

Pretty ****ing harsh.

Bardock42

BadKitty
it may seem harsh now but have you had some kid throw something at your car while driving?

it's scary.when it happened to me I almost wrecked and the anger I felt could have lead me to such a action if I happened to have a weapon in my car. mad

Linkalicious
Wow what a screwed up situation.

You can't really justify shooting kids. But I do understand how extremely dangerous it is to be throwing eggs, and how angry someone could be come if their vehicle....let alone their face....was hit by an egg.

PVS
maybe this will at least serve to make other kids think twice before pulling this shit. its not right what happened, but maybe that good will come out of it.

the lesson: keep being a little brat and f***ing with people, and eventually someone's going to kill your ass. sound advice to follow for life

KidRock

Bardock42
Originally posted by KidRock
I think a good sound kicking to the face of the kids would have been good enough.

Of course one of them wont be throwing eggs again. He's dead.

But it is the kids fault. If they didn't throw the eggs and break the law they wouldn't be dead.

true, but I don't blame the man...kids are assholes.....

well of course that one kid wot...but the others won't either I think...well maybeas a tribute to their friend.....

Deano
the joy of allowing people to keep guns

PVS
Originally posted by Deano

and tell me, how will this eventually tie in to david icke?

Deano
Originally posted by PVS

on topic please..adult discussion going on

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano

the joy of allowing people to keep eggs

Deano
Originally posted by Bardock42

laughing out loud

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

hahahahahhahahahaha

PVS
yes, we must petition congress to place a ban on eggs.
perhaps a 7 day waiting period and a thorough i.d. check?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yes, we must petition congress to place a ban on eggs.
perhaps a 7 day waiting period and a thorough i.d. check?

Eggs don't kill people...people with eggs kill people

KidRock
Eggs don't kill people...people with eggs kill people

Dangerous minorities with eggs kill people.

Bardock42
Dangerous minorities with eggs kill people.

So....now we need someone to turn the "We don't need Gun Control, we need Bullet Control" Joke into an egg joke....

IceWithin
laughing no expression

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Wow what a screwed up situation.

You can't really justify shooting kids. But I do understand how extremely dangerous it is to be throwing eggs, and how angry someone could be come if their vehicle....let alone their face....was hit by an egg.

Thats right "you" can't justify shooting kidsconfused

and

neither can I, its a tradgedysad

Bardock42
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thats right "you" can't justify shooting kidsconfused

and

neither can I, its a tradgedysad

I can........but I lack compassion......and they deserved it......the guy should be rewarded.......with a few years of jail....

FeceMan
Um...owned?

Good thing those kids who were dropping bricks on cars didn't meet this fellow.

PVS
So....now we need someone to turn the "We don't need Gun Control, we need Bullet Control" Joke into an egg joke....

we dont need egg control...we need yolk control............ok im leaving

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
we dont need egg control...we need yolk control............ok im leaving

Leaving with a bang......

Originally posted by FeceMan
Um...owned?

Good thing those kids who were dropping bricks on cars didn't meet this fellow.

can you imagine a video like that....kid throws egg at car..driver exits the car...driver shoots kid....."OWNED"

Cinemaddiction

Fishy
Well the kids will never throw an egg again thats for sure. But its kinda a harsh penalty for throwing an egg. Castration would have worked too.

Bardock42
Cause I don't really care for anyone dying (well family.....)....but people that throw eggs at other people kind of deserve it more than others....and it's a good laugh

Fishy
They do deserve it more then a lot of other people, and I really don't care about them either. But it is a hard punishment when you put it into perspective. Imagine if it happened to your best friend or brother or something like that. Then it would be way overboard.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
They do deserve it more then a lot of other people, and I really don't care about them either. But it is a hard punishment when you put it into perspective. Imagine if it happened to your best friend or brother or something like that. Then it would be way overboard.

Not really it would be just the same...I just wouldn't feel very good.....

Fishy
Okay at least you would feel that it wasn't the nicest way of acting or funny

Bardock42
True.....doesn't mean that it isn't funny from far away.....

Fishy
Everything is funny when there is enough distance between you and the place it happened..

Bardock42
Everything is funny when there is enough distance between you and the place it happened..

Yes most stuff....except for burning Douglas Adams books...that'S just not cool.....

KidRock
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

It's illegal to throw eggs? In what sense, littering? How the **** are you people justifying murder..?

Is throwing a brick illegal? That means I can throw it threw someones window without getting in trouble right? Since throwing bricks is legal. That seems to be your theory.

It was 11 at night, the driver could have been coming home from a long day and then his windshield gets hit by 5 eggs and he crashes and dies. The kids could have killed the driver.

can you imagine a video like that....kid throws egg at car..driver exits the car...driver shoots kid....."OWNED"

Picturing that in my head made me laugh.

Bardock42
Kid Rock does have a valid point there.....

Fishy
Indeed, he really is going to hell.

Bardock42
Indeed, he really is going to hell.
Hey I said that......I will go to hell too sad

But really I might make that video.......its so sick its funny again.....

KidRock
Moral: Never bring eggs to a gunfight.

Bardock42
Moral: Never bring eggs to a gunfight.

Yup, sounds like a pretty sound moral........

Linkalicious
Yeah, real reasonable. Kids being killed for being kids by someone who probably doesn't have a license to carry a consealed weapon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're speculating the unknown. That person could have had a license for that firearm. That kid was killed for assualting and endangering the life of that driver, and anyone else on that road.

Do you think that guy was the first person they hit?

...at someone's car while they are driving it? Yes

It's destruction of property. Hitting someone WHILE DRIVING a vehicle is extremely dangerous and it should be considered assualt at the very very least.

Better question, how are you justify the act that caused the problem in the first place? Oh, because they were "being kids" roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not saying it's right to kill the kids. But put yourself in this guy's shoes. He's driving along and he gets hit IN THE HEAD by a thrown egg.

BadKitty
Yeah, real reasonable. Kids being killed for being kids by someone who probably doesn't have a license to carry a consealed weapon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's illegal to throw eggs? In what sense, littering? How the **** are you people justifying murder..? I didn't justify murder but I totally understand his reaction from my own experience.

these kids threw a rock at my car and hit my windshield right in front of my face, sending my swerving in to someones front yard,like a foot from the house..what if there was a person standing there?

by the time I backed off the lawn and back to the street I was in a shaken up fury and kids had scattered and my windshield was cracked..I ended up crying my eyes out and since this happened right down my street every time I go down it I have to fear something like that will happen again.

yes I chalk it up to 'kids being kids' but it doesn't lessen the whole experience whether it was kid or not.

BackFire
Obviously the kids were in the wrong for throwing eggs at moving cars.

But the man is further in the wrong for shooting kids for being kids, hope they catch him and throw him in prison so he can be raped by bubba.

PVS
man...who is this "bubba" anyway? sounds like he's quite a busy character. stick out tongue

Dagons Blade
Kids don't seem to realize that their actions aren't w\o responsibility, but that's how they're being raised today and by and large, kids have no ****ing respect for anyone's property.

It's not right what happened, but they have to see that the people they **** with could easily change their lives in a heartbeat. And what if it were bricks, or worse yet, what if the car might have crashed and the kids assaulted the driver?

You take your chances when you mess with people's personal property, and if it's not yours, don't mess with it. Had these kids had some common sense maybe this might not have happened.

Cinemaddiction
Is throwing a brick illegal? That means I can throw it threw someones window without getting in trouble right? Since throwing bricks is legal. That seems to be your theory.

It was 11 at night, the driver could have been coming home from a long day and then his windshield gets hit by 5 eggs and he crashes and dies. The kids could have killed the driver.

What theory? No, throwing bricks isn't legal, but there's no comparing a 10 POUND CYNDER BLOCK to a 10 ounce DAIRY PRODUCT.

One egg, apparently the driver had his window down, the kids were in close enough prximity for a straight shot, and for the guy to be able to conveniently get out of his car.

But hey, justify a kid getting shot and killed for a prank.

Kid Rock does have a valid point there.....

No, he doesn't. The scenario he presented didn't happen.

But put yourself in this guy's shoes. He's driving along and he gets hit IN THE HEAD by a thrown egg.

Stop the car and try and chase them down. You don't ****ing shoot little kids for a prank. That's goddamn savage. But, this is the USA.

KidRock
What theory? No, throwing bricks isn't legal, but there's no comparing a 10 POUND CYNDER BLOCK to a 10 ounce DAIRY PRODUCT.

Throwing bricks isn't legal? So it would be against the law if I went in my backyard and threw a brick 2 feet at a tree?

Tptmanno1
Sometimes I wonder about you Kidrock...
Throwing a brick isn't illegal.
Throwing it where it could cause damage is vandal, its not the action of throwing it, its what it cause, and thats applicable to anything. Whether its an egg or a brick, its not the action thats illegal, its the result that is. If the action was illegal you would end up with stupid overextensions of the law like the one you discribed.

The kids commited Vandal,
The Man commited Murder.
They should be punished accordingly, and no that was, in no way shape or form justified. Killing is NEVER justified.

KidRock
The kids shouldnt have commited attempted murder.

GCG
From one side they could have caused a very nasty accident injuring many persons.

From the other, the mororist was a over-reactive.

I remember a case of some italian boys in Italy who were throwing stones onto oncoming traffic from walk-overs and once they dropped a stone onto a moving car, smashing the head of a pregnant woman while her husband was driving. She died instantly while the hunt for the teenagers began.

Im not sure if the culprit was caught.

Now assuming that this man did not shoot the kid, the teenagers would have probably been at it again the next day.

And if they ran out of eggs, they would drop other things on the highways, including rocks, stones, boulders.......etc. basically anything they can get their hands on.

Tptmanno1
Still, Shooting not justifyed.
All parties were in the wrong. I think thats established...

GCG
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Still, Shooting not justifyed.
All parties were in the wrong. I think thats established...

That depends;

what if these teenagers had been at it for some time and had already caused accidents, and the Authoroties were notified and nothing had been done about it ?

MetallicaT
what? ur saying they tried to kill the guy with an egg????

killing over a prank?...cuz of a momentary fit of rage?....sooooooo uncalled for

Afro Cheese
The kids got what was coming to them. No, the driver isn't justified in any way shape or form, and he should definetely be shipped off to jail. But the kids still should've known that they could've cause an accident and injured or maybe even killed the driver and others, and also they should've known that some people are just crazy.

I hear about stuff like this all the time. There's reports on the news about people getting shot over petty stuff like cutting someone off. Hell, a year or two ago I heard about some kid down in Boca Raton who was shot because he rang some dude's doorbell and ran away. Harmless pranks aren't so harmless these days, and kids are learning this the hard way.

GCG
You cannot go below a certain speed on certain motorways ; if one drives too slow, it may cause an accident.

If you calculate the speed the car was drinving + the mass and gravity pull over a small object, even an egg can cause a pretty nasty accident and injury.

An irked motorist, not knowing what hit him, gets out of the car and in a fit of rage shoots whatever he sees moving.

Its easy to comment on what you would do AFTER you know the facts, but at that time some guy gets deranged for an egg and a teen gets shot.

Foolish way to die. Bizarre motive to shoot.

Afro Cheese
I don't care even if the egg hurt him when it hit him, there's no reason to get out of the car and open fire. And you can't really say he acted on instinct cause first he had to pull the car over, get the gun out and then start shooting. So either he went for the gun before he even tried to figure out what hit him, or he knew what hit him and started shooting anyway. Either way, doesn't look good for him.

Fishy
Doesn't look bad for him either, becuase they will probably never catch him.

Storm
Originally posted by GCG
I remember a case of some italian boys in Italy who were throwing stones onto oncoming traffic from walk-overs and once they dropped a stone onto a moving car, smashing the head of a pregnant woman while her husband was driving. She died instantly while the hunt for the teenagers began.

In 1996, we had a similar accident in Belgium. 2 kids, one 13 the other almost 18 were throwing a stone from a bridge onto a train. The stone went straight through the windshield and hit the engineer in the head. He was killed instantly.
They had more stones ready to throw.

Wickerman
The guy that was shot was 15 years old. I'm assuming the others were of comparable ages. WTF is wrong with those morons? The "kids will be kids and they should be protected" crap doesn't work in this particular case IMO. Sure, it'd work for a 9, 10, 11, 12 year old. Not for a goddamn 15 year old. I'm not saying the guy was right to do what he did, but i'm saying that the "kids" were old enough to realize the dangers on both themselves and the drivers that their actions could bring about. erm Imbeciles.....

~wickerman~

botankus
No comment on the motorist. However, I hate when brats get away with sh*t like that. Looks like they didn't this time.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
No comment on the motorist. However, I hate when brats get away with sh*t like that. Looks like they didn't this time.

Well actually just one didnt....I guess you could argue they will feel bad or something but a bullet in the head would be a better way of ensuring that they "didn't get away with it"

Wickerman
Well actually just one didnt....I guess you could argue they will feel bad or something but a bullet in the head would be a better way of ensuring that they "didn't get away with it"

laughing Ah yes.......you and Grand Moff Gav.......the enforces of KMC laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing Ah yes.......you and Grand Moff Gav.......the enforces of KMC laughing out loud

~wickerman~

I am not sure what you are aiming at but if you won't to say stupid brats deserve an execution I am with you....

Wickerman
I am not sure what you are aiming at but if you won't to say stupid brats deserve an execution I am with you....

No, i've made my point on the matter clear. I don't agree with what the guy did, but i think those kids were absolute morons, and i blame american society for that.

As to you, chill dude, i'm just joking. GMG (grand moff gav) has an unhealthy passion and love for totalitarianism and i'm getting worried about you slipping into it too now wink

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Totalitarianism can be a good thing..........but I am not in for that.....I don't want the state to punish them for throwing eggs.....but I can laugh at some guy that gets pissed of and shoots one of those pricks...they wouldn't have been a healthy part of society anyways....

botankus
Warning to brats throwing items off bridges in the future:

Make sure what you're throwing is large enough to kill the motorist. That way, you'll only have to face the infamous "Bubba" in prison instead of being picked off on top of a bridge.

Bardock42

Make sure what you're throwing is large enough to kill the motorist. That way, you'll only have to face the infamous "Bubba" in prison instead of being picked off on top of a bridge. Well but you have a good sporting chance if you throw eggs...he will only get one of you so if you are five you will only die in 20% of the cases...while Bubba will do things to you in 100% of the cases.......

whobdamandog

I don't believe anyone in here really believes that what the man did was reasonable, however, they do believe what he did was somewhat justified. The kids were attacking people. Yes that's right.. ATTACKING the drivers on the highway. They could have possibly taken lives with their actions. Imagine if one of those eggs had obstructed a driver's vision, and he collided with another driver...who then collided with another driver...etc etc...it really could have been a bad situation...

When you attack someone..with the intention of physically harming them...it's called ASSAULT. Regardless of what the children were using as a means to assualt people..it doesn't make their actions any less of a crime. If the children had caused an accident that had taken several people lives...would you then be so inclined to call them "murderers?"

I don't mean to sound like an a-hole..but these children definately need to learn the seriousness of their actions. I believe the police need to spend more time on prosecuting the children, then they do hunting down the man who shot at them.

botankus
Well but you have a good sporting chance if you throw eggs...he will only get one of you so if you are five you will only die in 20% of the cases...while Bubba will do things to you in 100% of the cases.......

If you show Bubba that you're not going to be his b**ch then that number drops to 97%.

Wickerman
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I don't believe anyone in here really believes that what the man did was reasonable, however, they do believe what he did was somewhat justified. The kids were attacking people. Yes that's right.. ATTACKING the drivers on the highway. They could have possibly taken lives with their actions. Imagine if one of those eggs had obstructed a driver's vision, and he collided with another driver...who then collided with another driver...etc etc...it really could have been a bad situation...

When you attack someone..with the intention of physically harming them...it's called ASSAULT. Regardless of what the children were using as a means to assualt people..it doesn't make their actions any less of a crime. If the children had caused an accident that had taken several people lives...would you then be so inclined to call them "murderers?"

I don't mean to sound like an a-hole..but these children definately need to learn the seriousness of their actions. I believe the police need to spend more time on prosecuting the children, then they do hunting down the man who shot at them.

Add "They're imbeciles" to that and you have what i said only more eloquently put. Nice show old boy thumb up

~wickerman~

PVS

eggs are not a dairy product stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by PVS

They ARE if they're COW eggs stupid!!!!!!!! shifty i'm just gonna shut up now sad

~wickerman~

PVS
anyway, nothing is right about this.

but one thing is certain. if you f*** with people in such a manner, you dont deserve to be hurt or killed, but you have it coming. if you make a habit of picking up hitchhikers without a care of whether or not they are lunatics, you dont deserve to fall victim, but you have it coming. flying down the highway in a kawasaki crotch rocket at 130 m.p.h., hit a pothole and become a human projectile? you didnt deserve that at all, but you had it coming. if you go to your nearest ghetto and wave around a fat stack of cash, you dont deserve to be mugged and shot, but you certainly have it coming.

thats a concept which people need to grasp. if you ignore potential danger from your actions, you invite disaster. you meet it half way.

if you f*** around and piss people off that you dont even know, you have to accept the possability that you will run into a wacko who will kill your ass.
thats a nugget of common sense which they were unfortunately not taught, or never adhered to.

lil bitchiness
I hope he gets find and I hope he is made to appologize to boys parents.

That guy is a shithead, and I hope there is a prison sentance waiting. Apperantly shooting once wasn't enough.

Wickerman
Originally posted by PVS

thats a nugget of common sense which they were unfortunately not taught, or never adhered to.

Seriously now, you'd think by the time they're 15 they already know this.....but hey....i love being proven wrong erm

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I hope he gets find and I hope he is made to appologize to boys parents.

That guy is a shithead, and I hope there is a prison sentance waiting. Apperantly shooting once wasn't enough.

Yep. I hope for that too. I also hope the uninjured (and the one shot in the leg) boys get prosecuted for acts of vandalism and Assault.

~wickerman~

botankus
...and a visit with Bubba. Don't forget about that important part!

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
if you f*** around and piss people off that you dont even know, you have to accept the possability that you will run into a wacko who will kill your ass.

Here's an example where the "driver" is not a wacko.

One morning John gets on the roof of a 8-story building and starts urinating off of it onto the pedestrians below. For a good 10 minutes, he is soaking dozens of people walking by with his urine, and when someone figures out where the liquid is coming from, the people down below start yelling obscenities at the whizzer.

The guy on the roof's response is to continue to gush more urine onto everyone, including those that are complaining. One guy has had enough down below. He picks up a rock and throws it up at the guy. It hits him square in the forehead and before he can zip up, he falls 8 stories to his death.

Does the urine-soaked pedestrian deserve to visit Bubba in this case?

Wickerman

One morning John gets on the roof of a 8-story building and starts urinating off of it onto the pedestrians below. For a good 10 minutes, he is soaking dozens of people walking by with his urine, and when someone figures out where the liquid is coming from, the people down below start yelling obscenities at the whizzer.

The guy on the roof's response is to continue to gush more urine onto everyone, including those that are complaining. One guy has had enough down below. He picks up a rock and throws it up at the guy. It hits him square in the forehead and before he can zip up, he falls 8 stories to his death.

Yes he does. It was involuntary manslaughter at best. However, if i were him, i'd call the cops on the dude, and either:

1. let THEM take him to see Bubba....
2. Yell "Quickly, look behiiiind youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....that should throw him off balance just enough so he can fall down by himself thumb up

~wickerman~

Fishy
Yes... As long as Bubba acts in the showers.. The guy could use a good shower

botankus
As long as we're talking about urinating off of tall structures, check out this movie poster parody of The Shawshank Redemption I made a few years ago:

Cinemaddiction
Throwing bricks isn't legal? So it would be against the law if I went in my backyard and threw a brick 2 feet at a tree?

I'd like to thinik you know I meant throwing it at people, when its considered a deadly weapon, used with an intent to harm.

You think they were out to kill someone? Are you that dense, seriously? Is this an act? Jackie, is that you?

Originally posted by GCG

And if they ran out of eggs, they would drop other things on the highways, including rocks, stones, boulders.......etc. basically anything they can get their hands on.

If..if..if...if. So many of you people are banking on "ifs". Who are you to say? This happened on a RESIDENTIAL STREET IN INDIANAPOLIS. Aside from being physically incapable of "throwing" a boulder, I don't think they're readily available.

Originally posted by GCG

If you calculate the speed the car was drinving + the mass and gravity pull over a small object, even an egg can cause a pretty nasty accident and injury.

Again, residential street, driver had his window down, meaning he was either COMPLETELY STOPPED, or the kid had impeccable aim.

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
The kids got what was coming to them. Harmless pranks aren't so harmless these days, and kids are learning this the hard way.

Sickening to hear from anyone.

Doesn't look bad for him either, becuase they will probably never catch him.

The 3 kids that survived weren't blind, I'm sure they saw something.

Originally posted by Wickerman
No, i've made my point on the matter clear. I don't agree with what the guy did, but i think those kids were absolute morons, and i blame american society for that.

..and I blame society for gladly accepting rampant violence as a way of retaliation, suggesting kids deserve death for a prank. Regardless of age, it was a prank, and who's to say they knew any better? Apparently they didn't.

Make sure what you're throwing is large enough to kill the motorist. That way, you'll only have to face the infamous "Bubba" in prison instead of being picked off on top of a bridge.

Where is this "bridge" thing coming from? You're like the third person to say that. Jeez.

Imagine if one of those eggs had obstructed a driver's vision, and he collided with another driver...who then collided with another driver...etc etc...it really could have been a bad situation...

Another "if", for everyone keeping score at home. Also, who's to say they INTENDED to assault anyone? They are kids, it was a prank on the side of the road late at night. I don't think they're out to maliciously harm drivers...and no, because an "accident" is precisely that. If you prosecute those kids, you have to prosecute every kid who's ever rolled a house (vandalism), played their music too loud (disturbing the peace), rang and ran (disturbing the peace), asked to mow other peoples lawns (unlicensed services, tax evasion)..etc. THEY ARE KIDS. KIDS DO STUPID SHIT.

Originally posted by PVS

Poultry, and it actually weighs closer to 4 ounces. But, you know, factor in mass, velocity, projection, it's more like 5.

1) That guy must have drank a lot to be able to piss for 10 minutes.

2) The other guy must be Roger ****ing Clemens to throw THAT hard and THAT far up.

3) Pissin' Pete deserves jail time post-mortem, and the pedestrian deserves a free shower..with water.

Fire
Totalitarianism can be a good thing..........but I am not in for that.....I don't want the state to punish them for throwing eggs.....but I can laugh at some guy that gets pissed of and shoots one of those pricks...they wouldn't have been a healthy part of society anyways....

Why Shouldn't they be punished when some kid would do that to my car I'd like to see him or her punished, ofcourse not killed or jailed or anything but a nice 100 hours of community service would be a great thing.

botankus
1) That guy must have drank a lot to be able to piss for 10 minutes.

2) The other guy must be Roger ****ing Clemens to throw THAT hard and THAT far up.

3) Pissin' Pete deserves jail time post-mortem, and the pedestrian deserves a free shower..with water.

I just checked the story. The guy had drank 2 cases of beer the night before and forgot to take a piss before he passed out. He had just woken up when the whizz-fest began. And he pissed on Pedro Martinez. As far as the shower, maybe the image I attached a few posts ago would be best suited for him.

Wickerman
..and I blame society for gladly accepting rampant violence as a way of retaliation, suggesting kids deserve death for a prank. Regardless of age, it was a prank, and who's to say they knew any better? Apparently they didn't.

I agree. Only this time i can't blame only american society, because apparently people from all over the world consider that the guy was in his right to do that erm .....and that's just freaky.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fire
Why Shouldn't they be punished when some kid would do that to my car I'd like to see him or her punished, ofcourse not killed or jailed or anything but a nice 100 hours of community service would be a great thing.

I'd say the fair punishment would be for them to face prosecution for vandalism and assault erm

~wickerman~

Cinemaddiction
I just checked the story. The guy had drank 2 cases of beer the night before and forgot to take a piss before he passed out. He had just woken up when the whizz-fest began. And he pissed on Pedro Martinez. As far as the shower, maybe the image I attached a few posts ago would be best suited for him.

So, that was a REAL STORY!? eek!

botankus
Yes, it was me, in fact. I changed the name from my name to 'John' to protect my privacy.

whobdamandog
Another "if", for everyone keeping score at home. Also, who's to say they INTENDED to assault anyone?

If someone is throwing eggs at 11:00 p.m. over a bridge onto a divided highway..I'd take a stab at saying that more than likely..they ain't trying to give away free food..

Common sense dictates that this is an assault on some level, albeit a minor one..but an assault none the less.

Of course they're not. It's obvious that they were trying to promote harmony & world peace, and send a message that world hunger is wrong...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously man. What type of reaction should one expect to happen when throwing projectiles at moving targets? I can guarantee you that these little boitches were hoping for one of the following.

a) an accident.
b) Someone to hop out of the car and start screaming at them.
c) both a & b.

These kids were expecting a negative reaction..and guess what? They got it. I bet you the little sh*theads were probably rolling on the floor laughing when the guy hopped out of the car. Hell..I wouldn't be surpised if they were still yelling/taunting/threatening and throwing eggs at his car up until the point when he pulled gun out and started to fire.

Kids should be held responsable..and yes PUNISHED if they engage in malicious activities. Not all situations should be relegated as "serious criminal offenses" however, the attitude of..

"Awww shucks..they're just little whipper snappers.."

Does nothing but encourage bad behavior.

Bardock42
If you show Bubba that you're not going to be his b**ch then that number drops to 97%.

Well but the death thing at least raises to 50% again......

botankus
Okay, so you've got a 50-50 chance of dying. I'll take that anyday than the 100% chance of getting Bubbacized.

Bardock42
Okay, so you've got a 50-50 chance of dying. I'll take that anyday than the 100% chance of getting Bubbacized.

Well 97% to be Bubbaloved....
50+% to be killed (and probably be Bubbacized anyway)

Not that good.....

Oh and when I said no punishment for the egg throwers...I didn't know what I was talking aboot....

Linkalicious
I'm gong to take this quite a bit over the top and say that those kids got exactly what they deserved.

No one misses little sh!ts like this when they are gone and society as a whole is now a safer place because you won't have little shit heads throwing eggs which will result in less asshats pulling guns on people.

Oh had sad, someone died! But is it really sad?

Dying of cancer is sad. Being his by a drunk driver is sad. Getting killed playing professional sports is bad. Killing little shits like this isn't sad...it's natural selection.

GCG

If..if..if...if. So many of you people are banking on "ifs". Who are you to say? This happened on a RESIDENTIAL STREET IN INDIANAPOLIS. Aside from being physically incapable of "throwing" a boulder, I don't think they're readily available.

And how am i supposed to know that it was a residential street ?
Is it written somewhere in the article ? huh ?

And whaadya mean we should not bank on 'ifs' ? As i said its happened in Europe and the cases where more serious such as boulders and rocks; Read Storm's post about what happened in Belgium. Its with the 'IFS' that you can get to all the worst possible scenarios and its with the 'IFS' that you EDUCATE teenagers.

Again, residential street, driver had his window down, meaning he was either COMPLETELY STOPPED, or the kid had impeccable aim.

How do you know these things ? Did the teens say so ? What is your source please ? I did not read that in the featured article.

whobdamandog
I'm gong to take this quite a bit over the top and say that those kids got exactly what they deserved.

No one misses little sh!ts like this when they are gone and society as a whole is now a safer place because you won't have little shit heads throwing eggs which will result in less asshats pulling guns on people.

Oh had sad, someone died! But is it really sad?

Dying of cancer is sad. Being his by a drunk driver is sad. Getting killed playing professional sports is bad. Killing little shits like this isn't sad...it's natural selection.

Agreed. I still don't believe people should attempt to hurt others, unless theirs/other's lives are in danger.

This whole scenario reminds me of what happened out in my neighborhood a while back. Couple young punks decided to remove stop signs from the middle of busy intersections..needless to say..an accident occured killing several people. The kids were charged with manslaughter..and I believe several spent a few years in jail.

Makes me wish someone had taken a shot at one of them little sh*theads. Could have prevented a lot of unnecessary deaths..

BackFire
Yes, kids should be held accountable for their actions to some extent and punished appropriately. However, pulling a gun on some kids for doing something stupid is blatantly an over reaction. There's punishment, and there's murder, big difference.

If you killed every teenager who ever did something stupid then none of us would be here.

cking
very true

Cinemaddiction
If someone is throwing eggs at 11:00 p.m. over a bridge onto a divided highway..I'd take a stab at saying that more than likely..they ain't trying to give away free food..

One more time, THERE..WAS..NO..BRIDGE. It's 11 o' clock at night on a SUNDAY, when everyone's more than likely ASLEEP and getting ready for WORK the next day. If they intended to cause harm, they would have done it when the street was LITTERED with cars, not a few cars passing by. They also wouldn't have picked a residential road, which is where it took place.

Throwing eggs equals death in your opinion. Glad you're not in any position of authority, or I'd kill myself before I ever let your morbid, unbalanced mindset effect my future.

Originally posted by GCG
And how am i supposed to know that it was a residential street ?
Is it written somewhere in the article ? huh ?

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0725/4766708.jpg

A picture is worth 1,000 words. The street sign on the right hand side, the stucco fence with bushes, and the powerline pole would suggest it's a residential area. Also note, there's not a bridge. eek!

Originally posted by GCG
And whaadya mean we should not bank on 'ifs' ? As i said its happened in Europe and the cases where more serious such as boulders and rocks; Read Storm's post about what happened in Belgium. Its with the 'IFS' that you can get to all the worst possible scenarios and its with the 'IFS' that you EDUCATE teenagers.

YOUR if's suggested that had they gotten away with it, it would have escalated to to boulders or rocks. How do you know that? You don't, and neither do I, but you're the one claiming it would have gone farther.

Originally posted by BackFire

If you killed every teenager who ever did something stupid then none of us would be here.

Nah, apparently Link's a perfect angel.

whobdamandog
One more time, THERE..WAS..NO..BRIDGE. It's 11 o' clock at night on a SUNDAY, when everyone's more than likely ASLEEP and getting ready for WORK the next day.

Are you psychic? Were you at the seen of the crime? Or do you happen to be one of the kids?

The article never directly states that it was not a residential road. And they never specifically state where the kids were when they threw the eggs at the cars.

Yes..yes..they would have loved to have been out in broad daylight..where everyone could have seen and identified who they were... and it would have been great publicity for their campaign against world hunger..roll eyes (sarcastic) This is another big assumption on your part...one where common sense is not being applied.

Now answer this question for me. If a group of people you don't know throw something at you at 11:00 pm at night as you're driving your car..would the first assumption that came to your mind be....

"They don't mean me any harm?"

Assaulting people equals "JOKE" in your opinion. I'm glad someone like you is not in a position of authority either, because I'd hate to have a friend or loved one die because of a malicious "JOKE" that went awry.

The real "JOKE" would be when the case was presented to someone like yourself..and the children were given a slap on the wrist..with the real victims given the simple response of..." children will be children..."

No one knows what would have eventually happened..but again.."common sense" dictates that the likelihood of something more serious happening was definately there.

I've been on many major interstate..yes that's right "interstate" highways that have had street signs and powerline poles. But "where" the children were is really a moot point. It doesn't change the fact that their actions were illegal, and their intentions were to in some way HARM the individuals who they were throwing eggs at.

Capt_Fantastic
''Two Indianapolis teens were shot, one fatally, after a tossed egg struck a motorist in the face.

Police said the teens were throwing eggs at cars Sunday night at about 11 p.m. when an egg hit an unidentified driver in the head.

He shot one boy in the leg and another in the stomach as the group ran from the scene, according to the report.

When the two uninjured boys realized one friend was missing, they returned to the scene and found 15-year-old Brandon Dunson dead.

The group admitted their prank to police and gave them a description of the shooter and his vehicle.

"I think they should find him (the shooter)," egg-thrower James Patterson said. "I don't know where he is right now, but I hope he regrets what he did because he just shot a minor over some eggs. He didn't have to take it to the extreme."

Police said a man called them to report the egg-throwing kids. They believe he may have been the same man involved in the boy's death.

Pretty ****ing harsh.

I can't speak for the validity of the guy who called in, but I know I wouldn't have done the same. I would have chaulked it up to the fact that no adult would have done this kind of thing. I would never have shot the poor kids. So...yeah. kinda harsh.

Cinemaddiction
Are you psychic? Were you at the seen of the crime? Or do you happen to be one of the kids?

The article never directly states that it was not a residential road. And they never specifically state where the kids were when they threw the eggs at the cars.

Now answer this question for me. If a group of people you don't know throw something at you at 11:00 pm at night as you're driving your car..would the first assumption that came to your mind be....

"They don't mean me any harm?"

Assaulting people equals "JOKE" in your opinion. I'm glad someone like you is not in a position of authority either, because I'd hate to have a friend or loved one die because of a malicious "JOKE" that went awry.

The real "JOKE" would be when the case was presented to someone like yourself..and the children were given a slap on the wrist..with the real victims given the simple response of..." children will be children..."

No one knows what would have eventually happened..but again.."common sense" dictates that the likelihood of something more serious happening was definately there.

I've been on many major interstate..yes that's right "interstate" highways that have had street signs and powerline poles. But "where" the children were is really a moot point. It doesn't change the fact that their actions were illegal, and their intentions were to in some way HARM the individuals who they were throwing eggs at.

The article doesn't need to state shit. The picture shows there's no bridge, that it's right in a residential area, and common ****ing sense tells you that a residential street isn't busy near MIDNIGHT on a SUNDAY NIGHT when people have to go to work/school the next day. But, then again, common sense also tells you that you're not supposed to open fire on kids throwing eggs, so I guess it isn't so common.

Yeah, my first assumption is that it's kids being kids. I'd be angry, but I'm not stupid enough to kill children over it. Assaulting people doesn't equal a "joke" in my opinion. Had the person who was "assaulted" died, it's a totally different story, but they didn't, rendering your scenario invalid. Someone DID die, and it was a kid, by someone who wrongfully took offense to a prank.

If they were out to hurt someone "maliciously", you really think EGGS were the way to go? Why not rocks? Why not A GUN? Why not a slingshot? Why not water balloons? All of which would have a MUCH, MUCH more significant impact on the operator of a motor vehicle? Why not? Because I highly doubt they were out to hurt innocent people with their prank.

The kids location isn't a moot point, either. The speed limit plays a major factor, as does road signage. i.e. the driver had to be going pretty slow, if not stopped, for the egger to nail the guy dead in the head, the driver driving slow enough to stop, get out of his car, take out a gun, and hit TWO kids while they're running. Location makes a big, big difference, infact. You couldn't do that on any highway, where the average speed limit is 55 MPH. If you can, you must be S.W.A.T.

Cinemaddiction
Here's a little supporting evidence for the whole residential claim..

Prank, as I said..

So, he was intent on mowing these kids down originally, cornering them in a parking lot of a GATED storage facility,THEN resorted to opening fire?

Well, that's all I wanted to share. Just to clarify it was residential, no highway, no bridge, and the driver is ****ing insane.

Dagons Blade
We had kids in our neighborhood about 2 years ago, who actually ran by my friend's house in broad daylight and smashed his friend's windshield with a rock. He and his friends chased the little ****s back to their doorstep and a block war practically erupted, because the parents didn't want to deal with their kids. 5 police officers were dispatched and while 2 of them took statements, the other 3 were sent to stop my friends and the kids' parents,who were in a Mexican standoff.

And here's the kicker, the the father of one of the kids said "So WHAT? Boys will be boys, they do that kind of shit all the time! Whata ya' want ME to do about it"? he then said "I'm not paying anything, let insurance take care of it.!"

What should he have done?

Well how about him and the other parents disciplining their little welfare whelps on how to respect peoples' property? And letting them know there's consequences for their actions? That's the problem today, noone has respect for anyone's property.

whobdamandog
The article doesn't need to state shit. The picture shows there's no bridge, that it's right in a residential area..

The picture shows a few cops standing in the grass on the side of "A" Road..next to part of a police car. There's a train or some sort of wall in the background, and we are able to see maybe about "1" foots worth of "A" road in the picture. The entire stretch of the road, and its surrounding area are NOT shown.

Did I forget to mention that the "original" article posted in this forum never stated that the picture represented the spot where the children were throwing eggs.

And lest us not forget that the names of the streets and information that you received from the "subsequent article"(not the original one posted in this forumn)..do little to support exactly where the children were at when they assaulted drivers. Not that it matters, but I find it funny that despite all this lack of information, you are somehow able to determine what the entire road is encompassed by..and where the kids were when they engaged in the attack? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

A link to the article where you received your updated information from is directly below this paragraph.

Little sh*theads get what's comming to them

note* The article above alludes to the children more than likely being involved in a string of vandalism and assaults in the area..

Again..common ****ing sense tells us that if we assault people and their cars at MIDNIGHT on a SUNDAY...we're going to get a negative reaction. But again...like these little sh*tburgers..you do not seem to understand this simple concept.

Got another question for ya bud..if this had been a Police Vehicle(marked or unmarked) and the children had played their little "JOKE" on Police Officers....would you be so inclined to say that the officer would be in the wrong for firing a "warning shot" at them?

And after you answer that question..try to answer this one.
If one of the attackers had been killed by the "warning" shot fired by the Police Officer...who would be to blame for his death?

Let me break things down a bit, your rationale is that if intention to harm does not = death, Then one's response to an assault should be "HA...HA VERY FUNNY.. IT'S NOT A SERIOUS CRIME..BOYS WILL BE BOYS..." Even though the possibility of a more serious offense being commited exists.

With that type of rationale...I could state that a burglar who robs a bank and fires a loaded gun, shouldn't be charged with attempted murder, because he didn't kill anyone. Or that a police officer who fires at an individual for throwing an object at him without provacation..should be charged with a serious crime.

Again my friend.."common sense" dictates the rationale behind these two scenarios to be obsurd..but as you alluded to earlier with your response..

Common sense is not so "common" now a days..

botankus
Then one's response to an assault should be "HA...HA VERY FUNNY.. IT'S NOT A SERIOUS CRIME..BOYS WILL BE BOYS..." Even though the possibility of a more serious offense being commited exists.

I hate when people make this stupid statement. There are a bunch of 8-year old little sh*ts in my neighborhood who used to drive little mopeds around the neighborhood. Yes, you heard me right. 8 year olds riding mopeds with full parental permission. I assume when the parent makes a purchase of a moped for their children then that constitutes parental permission.

So, as you can guess, they started hitting parked cars, which have every right to be parked where they are (let me just state that, in case someone tries to "spin" that fact).

Okay, so after these juvenile deliquents hit the cars, they ran home to Mommy and Daddy. Unfortunately, this was during a span of a few weeks and not everyone had video cameras pointed in their front yard. So there was no EVIDENCE (many were seen, though) about which kid (there were many) hit which car.

So when the neighbor who was a victim went to the parents of the kid who hit their car (many of the kids were seen hitting the cars and then scooting away), the parents simply said it was someone else's kid. Since there no evidence, nothing could be done. All it did was force the victim to pay his deductible and face a higher premium.

They don't allow those mopeds to be driven by infants anymore, but at least ten cars were hit. Luckily, I park my car in my garage.

So, in this case, I blame the parents for allowing their children to do stupid sh*t with a major potential consequence. I also blame the "gang" of kids. Did the parents tell the children to run away after they hit a car? I would guess that would be a no, folks. The point is, NO ONE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY for what they did. There was no retaliation by the neighbors, and look what the end result was. It would not have been any better with retaliation, of course, but it still pisses me off.

If they mess with my car, I might urinate on them from atop their house when they least expect it.

Jackie Malfoy

Pretty ****ing harsh.

This been going on for years.JM sad

botankus
Well, now that Jackie posted, there goes any hope of discussion for my moped post.

** You may commence with the JM anti-post fire **

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
What?...Kids throwing eggs at Cars....we have to do something.....kill all kids....only possibility.....

PVS
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

more proof of my theory. you cant tell me she didnt intentionally leave out the word "has" from the sentence. once again, good luck on that dissertation JM. you have everyone else completely fooled. BRAVO!!!

Bardock42
Well, now that Jackie posted, there goes any hope of discussion for my moped post.

** You may commence with the JM anti-post fire **

I like your last sentence.........

whobdamandog
What really gets me is that the same types of peeps who seem to be crying about the harshness of the attack on these little punks....are the same types of peeps who have stated that the "pregnant woman" who was "TASERED" by a cop had it coming to her. Keep in mind...the woman had no prior criminal history...and was taking her freaking kids to school...

I can almost assure you that these little f*ckers had a long extensive rap sheet..and were linked to the prior assaults/vandalism of the same kind...

So some dude went ape sh*t on them..so what. At least now they've learned that its not so nice to f*ck with people. Especially those who you don't know very well.

botankus
I think I've uncovered the research site!

See her picture on the front page?

PVS
i agree fully.
f*** that kid. f*** the driver.
just two a**holes passing in the night,
one with an egg and one with a gun.
i really dont care.

PVS
I think I've uncovered the research site!

See her picture on the front page?

ahhh the plot thickens

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i agree fully.
f*** that kid. f*** the driver.
just two a**holes passing in the night,
one with an egg and one with a gun.
i really dont care.

I wonder if that was sarcasm but yeah......

PVS
no sarcasm at all.
so much tragedy in the world. children dying of starvation,
cancer etc. shit that could not have prevented in any way.
THAT is worthy of sympathy. kids get kidnapped, raped and murdered
in broad daylight when they're just minding their own business.
THAT i will cry for.

some little prick goes out at night looking for trouble and finds
it in abundance, and we're supposed to cry for him?

"boys being boys"? how about "parents being parents" and smack the living shit out of your kid the second you see him heading out in the night to damage other people's property. problem solved-life saved

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. Its like the thing over here about people leaving lumps of wood/metal/whatever on railway tracks...

They aren't attempting to enhance the look of the tracks any...!
But its still only classified as a prank/vandalism....
But attempted derailment of packed trains= attempted mass murder in my book.

Sure. The driver/shooter here was a little extreme in reaction but as others have said- The kids HAD to be wanting negative consequence of reaction... and they got it... F*** with nutters, get nutted.

Cinemaddiction
The picture shows a few cops standing in the grass on the side of "A" Road..next to part of a police car. There's a train or some sort of wall in the background, and we are able to see maybe about "1" foots worth of "A" road in the picture. The entire stretch of the road, and its surrounding area are NOT shown.

Did I forget to mention that the "original" article posted in this forum never stated that the picture represented the spot where the children were throwing eggs.

And lest us not forget that the names of the streets and information that you received from the "subsequent article"(not the original one posted in this forumn)..do little to support exactly where the children were at when they assaulted drivers. Not that it matters, but I find it funny that despite all this lack of information, you are somehow able to determine what the entire road is encompassed by..and where the kids were when they engaged in the attack? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

A link to the article where you received your updated information from is directly below this paragraph.

Little sh*theads get what's comming to them

note* The article above alludes to the children more than likely being involved in a string of vandalism and assaults in the area..

Again..common ****ing sense tells us that if we assault people and their cars at MIDNIGHT on a SUNDAY...we're going to get a negative reaction. But again...like these little sh*tburgers..you do not seem to understand this simple concept.

Got another question for ya bud..if this had been a Police Vehicle(marked or unmarked) and the children had played their little "JOKE" on Police Officers....would you be so inclined to say that the officer would be in the wrong for firing a "warning shot" at them?

And after you answer that question..try to answer this one.
If one of the attackers had been killed by the "warning" shot fired by the Police Officer...who would be to blame for his death?

Let me break things down a bit, your rationale is that if intention to harm does not = death, Then one's response to an assault should be "HA...HA VERY FUNNY.. IT'S NOT A SERIOUS CRIME..BOYS WILL BE BOYS..." Even though the possibility of a more serious offense being commited exists.

With that type of rationale...I could state that a burglar who robs a bank and fires a loaded gun, shouldn't be charged with attempted murder, because he didn't kill anyone. Or that a police officer who fires at an individual for throwing an object at him without provacation..should be charged with a serious crime.

Again my friend.."common sense" dictates the rationale behind these two scenarios to be obsurd..but as you alluded to earlier with your response..

Common sense is not so "common" now a days..

yawn

I'll make this as quick as possible.

* The picture shows a street sign, a stucco wall with bushes, a ditch, a police car, and a powerline with POLICE TAPE, which is more than likely roping off the scene of the crime, being the kids death. The egging ALL TOO OBVIOUSLY happened only feet away, given the kid was shot in the stomach, and dropped down, bleeding out. Again, the article doesn't need to state the obvious.

* The names of the street do EVERYTHING to support it, given they are virtually THE SAME PLACE.

* Lack of information? I don't think so...

* The article you provided doesn't suggest anything, and I already supplied an article excerpt that suggested there were similar incidents already, but none that incriminated the kid that was killed.

* I understand the concept just fine, it's the retaliation I don't get.

* Warning shot isn't an actual shot in someone's stomach. Another scenario that doesn't hold water, because it's a totally different situation. The policeman would also have the common sense to chase them down, not attack, mind you.

* The police officer would be found guilty for his "warning shot", which would have been shot IN THE AIR, and not AT THE KIDS. Had his "warning shot", which SHOULD NOT have been fired at the kids, struck one of them, the pig would be guilty of using excessive force, and probably 2nd degree murder. He WOULD be convicted, given it was an offense against a minor.

* The possibility doesn't reflect what happened. Just another "what if" scenario that doesn't matter. If something is INTENDED and DOESN'T HAPPEN...how does it equal DEATH if the target lives? Answer me that.

* You'd have to know if the burgular was intending to kill people with his shots, and if anyone was hit. You can't assume he's looking to kill anyone. Innocent until proven guilty. He could be looking to temporarily incapacitate someone who could potentially hinder his getaway.

...are we done? I'm tired of splitting hairs. The kid didn't deserve to die for throwing an egg that didn't do any harm other then embarass some psycho.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Sure. The driver/shooter here was a little extreme in reaction but as others have said- The kids HAD to be wanting negative consequence of reaction... and they got it... F*** with nutters, get nutted.

What the f**k?

Murder isn't exactly "a little extreme", and I doubt these kids were looking forward to being confronted for what they were doing.

botankus
I feel like all my work was for nothing. I'm referring to my great post about mopeds.

Just somebody, somewhere, say, "That's great. Who cares?" and I'll feel like my time was worthwhile.

Bardock42
I feel like all my work was for nothing. I'm referring to my great post about mopeds.

Just somebody, somewhere, say, "That's great. Who cares?" and I'll feel like my time was worthwhile.

I told you that I liked your last sentence....what more do you want.....

botankus
I wanted this, and only this: santa

santa was all I wanted! Is that so hard to do?

Bardock42
I wanted this, and only this: santa

santa was all I wanted! Is that so hard to do?

Yes....I don't like the Easter Bunny no expression

The Highlord
Sure I would get pissed of i fosme half assed kids where trowing eggs but to turn the gun at them and FIRE is just crazy and ugly, stupit driver, hell they'l catch him and when they do hes gonna go to jail for many many years, I cant belive people are ruining their own future cause of such small matter, damn idiots

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Highlord
Sure I would get pissed of i fosme half assed kids where trowing eggs but to turn the gun at them and FIRE is just crazy and ugly, stupit driver, hell they'l catch him and when they do hes gonna go to jail for many many years, I cant belive people are ruining their own future cause of such small matter, damn idiots

Yes I can't believe it either....but I really don'T care for the kid...

The Highlord
No, but it shows how screwed up a part of the world is...

Bardock42
No, but it shows how screwed up a part of the world is...

Well yes.....kids throwing eggs at cars.....its sad....

botankus
There's no guarantee that they would've caught the kids. You would have seen why if you had read my moped post!

Bardock42
There's no guarantee that they would've caught the kids. You would have seen why if you had read my moped post!

You really like your little Moped post, don't you?

botankus
Well, it really hits home, no pun intended.

Bardock42
Well, it really hits home, no pun intended.

Hits hime...hahahahhaa....actually I don't know why I am laughing....

But for your post...the kids you described seem rather stupid....you should advise their parents to beat them.......they need some good parenting or they will end up being shot.....which they would deserve....

Sadako of Girth
What the f**k?

Murder isn't exactly "a little extreme", and I doubt these kids were looking forward to being confronted for what they were doing.

People who do this revell in the attention gained for it.. Good or bad....
I also doubt that they were looking forward to being confronted....
Just some verbal abuse and the thrill of the chase maybe, not being shot, granted.

Maybe the guy didn't have murder in mind..
Must just a brutal explosion of retaliatory anger at having just been assaulted.

Murder would be more like he knew who his victim was, went out looking for him and then premeditatedly sought to shoot to kill...
This guy seems to have acted randomly/overly emotionally after provocation and assault.
Perhaps we are talking manslaughter..?

PVS
omg that site's funny laughing out loud

The Highlord
Bull crap Sadako! when you point guns at people and fire them your thinking of one thing!

Bardock42
Bull crap Sadako! when you point guns at people and fire them your thinking of one thing!

Yes, but he was aroused, it wasn*'t planned or anything....

The Highlord
Manslugher or murder, thing is he wanted them shot!

Bardock42
Manslugher or murder, thing is he wanted them shot!

Yes, well me too.....but if you talk aboot it either being manslaughter or murder this really is not that good of an arguement.....

Sadako of Girth

Bullcrap? People acting out of rage often don't think at all....
Rage just takes over. Easy to snap as a Boxer, shooter.. hell whatever you train in... Paired with raw unchecked emotion, your training becomes natural. Not much need for thought...
You just lash out...And if you have a loaded gun on you, I could imagine it happening, unfortunatley...

Kandieren
I am amazed that so many people are saying that the kids deserved to be shot. No one has the right to make such a decision. Guns are for self-protection to be used in extreme emergancies not just for venting rage or anger. Sure pranks, such as the kids were pulling, are sometimes dangerous and un-called for but to resort to such violence only shows us just where the world is going.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kandieren
I am amazed that so many people are saying that the kids deserved to be shot. No one has the right to make such a decision. Guns are for self-protection to be used in extreme emergancies not just for venting rage or anger. Sure pranks, such as the kids were pulling, are sometimes dangerous and un-called for but to resort to such violence only shows us just where the world is going.

Well I can decide that they deserved it whenever I want happy

Sadako of Girth
I wouldn't go as far as to commend the shooting, but all I was saying basically was that these people didn't care if the guy crashed, got his face cut by eggshell(Or blinded by some), and may have even found it amusing if he did...
Evil begats evil. Sometimes the returned evil is over-the-top, but if this guy had just randomly shot someone on the street and it was clear where the bad kharma started from, then I doubt such an open and shut case would've been a thread... But the debate continues and people are gonna view this differently based on there own experience and opinions I guess.....

whobdamandog
I wouldn't go as far as to commend the shooting, but all I was saying basically was that these people didn't care if the guy crashed, got his face cut by eggshell(Or blinded by some), and may have even found it amusing if he did...
Evil begats evil. Sometimes the returned evil is over-the-top...

Exaaactly..these have been my points all along. I doubt many peeps would be so outraged if this happened to a bunch of inner city kids. Hell if I do recall stuff like this happens all the time out in the ghettos to some little minority kid, usually for similar types of crimes, and the general public doesn't even bat an eye or shed a tear.

Cinemaddiction
Manslaughter..?

Criminal homicide is what he'll most likely be charged with when he's caught and convicted.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhh.... Ok cheers.

GCG

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0725/4766708.jpg

A picture is worth 1,000 words. The street sign on the right hand side, the stucco fence with bushes, and the powerline pole would suggest it's a residential area. Also note, there's not a bridge. eek!

If only it was a good picture roll eyes (sarcastic) + im not accostumed to seeing all that shrubbery growing in my 'residential streets' + what is obvious to you Americans aint obvious to us Europeans. Forgive me for being European, but i tell you once again, we Europeans actually have clean streets and trim down that shrubbery I see in that picture, unless its a new style of keeping a lawn.

YOUR if's suggested that had they gotten away with it, it would have escalated to to boulders or rocks. How do you know that? You don't, and neither do I, but you're the one claiming it would have gone farther.:

laughing What news would it be if your local broadcasting network comes up with "TEENS THROW EGGS AT CARS" ????----no expression

Only when an accident occurs does it make the headlines just like what happened.

Tactics
I'm lol'ing at you idiots.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tactics

Hmm.....why?

amity75
I'm lol'ing at you idiots. I bet you're one of the egg throwers.

Bardock42
Originally posted by amity75
I bet you're one of the egg throwers.

Correction: I wish you were one of the egg throwers.

PVS

and we're all lol'ing at the tool who bumped a year old thread just to say that.

...ok, well not really. in fact i doubt anyone is lol'ing. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
and we're all lol'ing at the tool who bumped a year old thread just to say that.

...ok, well not really. in fact i doubt anyone is lol'ing. erm

I'd even go a step further and doubt that "lol'ing" is an actual word.

KharmaDog

You resurected an almost year old thread to make that comment?

That's lame. no expression

In fact, we should be laughing at you, but it's just so lame that I don't think I can even get a chuckle out of it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>