Elite Hunting Team vs the Yautja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The team:

Captain America (Intelligent Leader)
Wolverine (Fearsome fighter)
Venom (Alien X-factor)
Hawkeye (Long Range Support)
Colossus (Durable Powerhouse)
Iron Man (Flight fighter and technology expert)
Storm (Energy Wielder)

I tried to make this team well balanced and not too powerful

1. If they landed on the predaor's planet and Captain America briefed everyone on the predator's capabilities, can this team take home 30 warrior predator heads as trophies?

(WARRIORS: Violent, respected, solo hunters with high Yautja technology. They travel the Universe to find honorable hunting.)

2. If your answer is yes, can this team take home 10 elder predators?

(ANCIENTS/ELDERS: The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population.)

3. If you answered yes to #2, then can this team defeat 10 elder predators backed up by 20 Honored predators?

(HONORED: The Elite of Yautja society. They have earned more kills than the average hunter and are skilled in all ways. They comprise approximately 10% of the populace.)

The fight takes place in a dense jungle, the predators are fully geared and armed. Assume both sides utilize good teamwork.

DarkCrawler
Most likely yes. On both questions.

On other hand, the elder predators could pretty much shoot the flyers from the air with ease...then it would be bloodfest for them.

Nataku8188
This isn't even fair. Iron man and Storm vs just hunting gear preds? Or are we talking war gear preds, cause if you are talking 50 normal preds decked out in war equipment, they'll mop the floor with all of them. Normal hunting equip preds have no chance though.

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to have to say yes, for the Marvel team...

A predator in a symbiote, sweeeeeeet.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Nataku8188
This isn't even fair. Iron man and Storm vs just hunting gear preds? Or are we talking war gear preds, cause if you are talking 50 normal preds decked out in war equipment, they'll mop the floor with all of them. Normal hunting equip preds have no chance though.

What about ten elder Predators with twenty normal predators backing up them, all with full gear?

newjak86
I don't know 50 normal Predators are rough. Cloaking meaning they can't be seen. arm mounted canons that could take out storm and hawkeye really quickly. Also weapons that make earth's metal's look like aluminum foil being thrown at all directions. This wouldn't be easy by any means. Wow in fact I think that the invaders would have no chance I guess. A Predator is bad but 50 is down right over kill with the fighting abilities and the weapons they posse.

masterbruce
remember, the marvel team is briefed on the predators

Storm mists the forest, revealing the cloaked predators...Iron Man can detect through infrared, Wolverine can sniff and hear, Venom has danger sense, etc

masterbruce
I have slightly modified my original post, please reread

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What about ten elder Predators with twenty normal predators backing up them, all with full gear?

The hunting team has info on them already, they are ****ed. Seriously, Ironman's forcefield will protect them as storm literally assromps the entire predator team.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The hunting team has info on them already, they are ****ed. Seriously, Ironman's forcefield will protect them as storm literally assromps the entire predator team.

Oh, I didn't notice they had info...

newjak86
Yes but not seeing your oppent is different then knowing where they are at. Plus I look at the Honor fact. We are talking about a warrior race of people. These creatures aren't gonna be the ones in the movie where they toy around with people they are gonna go straight for the kill no questions asked. People invading their homeworld they won't like that. I think Storm and Hawkeye would go down to fast for strom to really help. A Smart Disc would kill Strom. Plus could Iron Man's armor hold up against the contant pounding it would take.
I could see 20 maybe even 30 as a reasonable battle but 50.
Imagine a high school football team lined up together now imagine all of those people are Predators. Each on could probably beat Wolverine on his own and they have a reason to fight.

masterbruce
yautja sounds so cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.