star wars episode 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stunna1773
ur probly not gonna believe me but i was web searching for star wars pictures and star wars epiode 7 and it has pictures from the preproduction
i highly doubt that this isnt a rumor or scam but i would like ur opinions

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alm005/basic_page.htm

and i found this for the plot

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alm005/basic_page.htm

Jayd265
they are some nice pictures but to me they just look like someone made them in photoshop. whoever made them is really good.

stunna1773
take a look at the plot

darthmonkey9206
indeed.

stunna1773
who me

acedanger
good find stunna1773; but i agree with Jayd265

Ken Kenobi
Ah yes, since when does a fully CGI'd picture come from PREproduction? These images were created using a 3D sculpting software, most likely MAYA.

There is the possibility that these could be from the next gen Clone Wars cartoon which is slated to be done entirely in 3D, but I highly doubt it.

Whoever created these images did a good job.

acedanger
Me personally, I can't wait for TV show!!

stunna1773
its just amazing wut u can find on google lol

stunna1773
if u look in the website with the plot for it u can find 8 and 9 and a interveiw with george lucas in it saying that there is gonna be an 7,8, and 9 but i doubt it

matreid
Originally posted by stunna1773
if u look in the website with the plot for it u can find 8 and 9 and a interveiw with george lucas in it saying that there is gonna be an 7,8, and 9 but i doubt it

That's SuperShadow and it's bs.

DeVi| D0do
Where's the plot? The link in the first post takes me to the pics... unless I'm just to stupid to find it.

Anyway, it's most likely a bogus interview, or one from 1978 or something. Lucas has said many times in recent years there will be NO more films. Good call.

stunna1773
heh o well but the plot looks al right and it would be inpossible to bring back that on guy as luke any ways

JKozzy
These are very old. I'm almost positive they're from a fan film of some sort. Saw these around Christmas time.

bilb
Ken is right.. whoever did these pics has some talent with Maya but its by no means 'official SW stuff'... hell Wayne does stuff as good as this all the time.. someone just had some time on their hands to kill methinks

tlbauerle
Huh...what?

DAMNIT! Bilb...you have to change that sig...I can't concentrate.

What the hell are we talking about?

Oh yeah...Ep7

hahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
haha

bilb
hehehehehe shifty

cornponious
Originally posted by stunna1773
i highly doubt that this isnt a rumor or scam but i would like ur opinions

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1!!1!

cornponious
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/cornponious/ha-ha-thread.jpg

Darth_Vader05
Fake there will be no Episode 7, 8, or 9 for the last time Star Wars is done Lucas is happy that it is over and now he is moving on to bigger and better things get a grip people.

Aduruth
At best those photos look like sw galaxies. lol. definetly not the sw movies, they wont be made, but the only thing i can see, but highly doubt, is another sw cartoon long running show. or a tv show. but i highly doubt that. but anyway nice find stun, atleast u occupied my attention for a while. wink

Captain REX
The computer-sculpting looks nifty, but not Star Wars level at all.

Pre-production? Pre-production is like shots from behind the scenes, or shots of the movie without green screen or CGI effects and such.

THERE

WILL

BE

NO

EPISODE

VII

VIII

OR

IX

stunna1773
ight someone just close this thread now

Darth_Rankkor
The images are tampered :P (or wth it's said) This is possibly from some fan movie or something. watch closely the first image with the 2 TIE fighters. If I'm not mistaken, that's from ANH in the Death Star sequence.

stunna1773
ight can someone close this now please

Aduruth
Lol, dont worry nobody is bashing you, infact were happy u found them, dont worry.

Ushgarak
Seems sorted. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.