Emma Watson vs. Bonnie Wright who will win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

msmith2
I think Bonnie is prettier

She is better because she dresses for her age.She sticks with her natural beauty, and also Bonnie is smart and intelliget. In the cos movie when harry saved her she looked gorgeous . Im not trying to put down Emma she is an attractive girl but Bonnie Wright is an all arounf better person. Better actress, better looks, and better fashion sense. laughing out loud

Imaginary
Not sure if this really belongs here, but I agree.

NightCrawler341
Can't say much on better actress because she hasn't done much lately to actually see that. Though I do agree on her lookin' better than Emma, though it isn't really my place to say that.

Saberstylemasta
Ya I pretty mucha agree with night full-way (I always had a strange taste for redheads)

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by msmith2

She is better because she dresses for her age.She sticks with her natural beauty, and also Bonnie is smart and intelliget. In the cos movie when harry saved her she looked gorgeous . Im not trying to put down Emma she is an attractive girl but Bonnie Wright is an all arounf better person. Better actress, better looks, and better fashion sense. laughing out loud

I do agree with you, but how does Emma dress agewise?

and I hate it when girls wear makeup (at least when it's obvious)

alma negra
i think emma is prettier. bonnie still reminds me of the little ginny that harry met.

pumpkinpie4ever
i think personaly that emma is better but thats just me

div
emma is better much she fits the character of hermione so well ...where a ginny has no real charachteristic features she just seems very normal and bleak

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by div
emma is better much she fits the character of hermione so well ...where a ginny has no real charachteristic features she just seems very normal and bleak Emma is losing her characters appearance though through the hair.

div
yeah i know its a bit too neat and tidy now

NightCrawler341
First movie, brilliant. She kind of went downhill. Originally posted by alma negra
i think emma is prettier. bonnie still reminds me of the little ginny that harry met. Ginny has always been called little in the books until now.

daniels_baby_15
Emma brings her characters to life and Ginny, at leat in the books, is always full of fight and rarin to go but Bonnie seems kinda docile

Raven Guardia
Emma over pronounces her words, and in movie 3 she really isnt very Hermione like. I think Bonnie does better, she plays Ginny well. she is nice and she is smart I think she is perfect for the role of Ginny Wesley. Emma may have worked for hermione when she younger (movies 1-2) but now she doesnt look the part anymore....she is rather 'preppy'

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Emma over pronounces her words, and in movie 3 she really isnt very Hermione like. I think Bonnie does better, she plays Ginny well. she is nice and she is smart I think she is perfect for the role of Ginny Wesley. Emma may have worked for hermione when she younger (movies 1-2) but now she doesnt look the part anymore....she is rather 'preppy' she does look preppy now. (Sorry but you got to admit it is true.)

Darth Nauj
WTF is bonnie?!? post a pic or something

oceanflame
bonnie is the girl who plays ginny in the movies.

Saberstylemasta
Bonnie is Ginny.

Saberstylemasta
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40188000/jpg/_40188399_pot_bon.jpg

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban/bonnie_wright/hpazpres2.jpg

Darth Nauj
oh ok thanks for the pictures. well I guess shes an ok actress she doesnt come out that much though

oceanflame
yeah, hopefully she will be in the 4th movie more than she was in the first 3.

NightCrawler341
She was only in three parts in the third movie. The newspaper clipping, short glimpse of her walking with Hermione when Mr. Weasley wanted to talk to Harry, and her one and only line when the fat lady disappeared.

SltherinQueenDM
i think they're equal.... i mean their both great actresses.. and remember they got a new director so HE might of wanted Emma's hair like that.... i can't say which one is prettier cause i have like no room to talk about that... but their both pretty.... We will see more of Bonnie in the fifth and forth movie.... because she keeps getting bigger roles in the books

xxNessiexx
I think Emma and Bonny are both pretty in their own way...you will find that loads of people will have different opinions about both of them anyway. (Obviously) Lol.

xxNessiexx
I dont think this is very nice to compare both of them, on who's pretty and who's not.

the redhead is like 9....nuff said

while emma is hot and like 15 now

NightCrawler341
Interesting, a 9 year old playing a 14 year old for the fourth movie... I don't know Wright's age but she certainly can't be "9".

haha w/e she looks 9

NightCrawler341
You are all weird. She doesn't look 9.

sasee tiin
i can't believe that most people prefere bonnie instead of emma!!!
after all 113 is a little right, she does look like she is younger than she is, and she is not very good looking IMO....emma, though not my dream girl, is at least quite pretty.

Potter124
Ok, Bonnie and Harry will go out I mean Hermonie and Ron will probably eventully fall in love!

Syren
I think Emma is much prettier.. but that's completely irrelevant to their acting skills and the way they portray their respective characters erm

umraaan
emma all the man!!! bonnie looks like a decieving little ***** to me.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by umraaan
emma all the man!!! bonnie looks like a decieving little ***** to me.

Is That all you can base your opinion on?...thats rather pathetic.

cassi scott
Originally posted by Pielover666
Ya I pretty mucha agree with night full-way (I always had a strange taste for redheads)

umraaan
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Is That all you can base your opinion on?...thats rather pathetic.

ur pathetic u bastard

Grint_Sexy2004
I love Emma she is my favorite Actor she is very pretty I look like her twin we were both born the same month and year and are the same age. I also think bonnie is very pretty in her own way and she is staring to look older she is taking her time she does look her age and is not in a rush she is now 14 she just turned and Emma is 15.

Raven Guardia
ur pathetic u bastard

tell me that while your banned wink

RoguePw25
ur pathetic u bastard

umraaan member bashing is NOT permitted here. Refrain from calling people names. Stick to the topic, if you don't agree with what they're saying, then fine. But do NOT member bash here.

Grint_Sexy2004
Hey I am very sorry if I affended you. I have a question how do you get to the Luna auditions forum I am new I know alot of stuff about the auditions that i got from my agent.

Emma Wise
Originally posted by msmith2

She is better because she dresses for her age.She sticks with her natural beauty, and also Bonnie is smart and intelliget. In the cos movie when harry saved her she looked gorgeous . Im not trying to put down Emma she is an attractive girl but Bonnie Wright is an all arounf better person. Better actress, better looks, and better fashion sense. laughing out loud NOOOOOO! WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT EMMA WATSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BONNIE. BONNIE IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOOOOOO!
EMMA SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Emma Wise
NOOOOOO! WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT EMMA WATSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BONNIE. BONNIE IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOOOOOO!
EMMA SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

dude, chill out! msmith2 is just giving their opinion, just because someones opinions are not the same as yours doesnt ment you have to spaz out and get all angry. they never said emma was ugly or anything only that they believe Bonnie is prettier ( and I agree)..so calm down, they are not making fun of her.

Sectumsempra
emma...

Captain REX
Originally posted by RoguePw25
umraaan member bashing is NOT permitted here. Refrain from calling people names. Stick to the topic, if you don't agree with what they're saying, then fine. But do NOT member bash here.

No worries, Rogue; he needs to be banned anyways. This is the second and third sock attempt he's made, we just need WD to show up.

polowahine4
i'm inclined to like emma better just because we've seen more of her in the movies. but i do agree that she's kinda loosing hermione in the 3rd movie. but who knows they do have a new director so maybe it isn't her fault. beauty wise i have no oppinion.

Grint_Sexy2004
Originally posted by Emma Wise
NOOOOOO! WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT EMMA WATSON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BONNIE. BONNIE IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOOOOOO!
EMMA SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad I do think that Emma is alot prettier but Bonie is pretty for her age. Can someone tell me where the Luna auditions fourm is I have info about them from my agent cause I am auditioning.

hyof
Emma Watson is a gorgeous girl. I find her much more attractive than Bonnie. Bonnie IS cute, but she's got the baby face, and judging from her recent pictures, she's gonna have the baby face for a while.

So, yeah, I prefer Emma.

Grint_Sexy2004
Emma is alot better and prettier I know Emma very well she very cool and pretty I worked with her once very talented, she thinks it's funny how you are comparing her and Bonnie they are also very good friends but come on you can clearly see who is better.

Insomnia
Can someone fetch me this magical picture of bonnie where she looks mildly comparable to emma?

Because a google search has yeilded someone who cannot, ever, be compared to emma in the slightest degree. Emma is perfect, ok? You cannot possibly hope for a more attractive female.

Bonnie... is ok. She's no goddess orgasm-on-sight perfection beauty. Just ok.
I have friends hotter than her. Hell, I have MALE friends hotter than her.

Picture, now.

DarkC
Haha, I see a striking resemblance to JK Rowling's face. Look at her eyes. big grin

Grint_Sexy2004
Yeah thats true but Emma and her are good friends and they don't compare themselves there good in there own way but I think Emma looks more her age.

jenniefoo08
I think Emma Watson has a lot of natural beauty, too. She looks pretty with or without makeup. Bonnie's all right but yeah Emma looks more age. Though I shld talk since I look more 13 than 16 going on 17, but we'll save that for another discussion...
I also wld like Dan & Emma together more than Dan & Bonnie. I dunno...I just think they look adorable together ^ ^

Insomnia
No no no... It's got to be Emma and Brad pitt. After all, they were next to each other in that one picture, which means they must be in love.

Backspace
Emma is much prettier in my opinion... the other girl is average looking.

Grint_Sexy2004
I think she should be with who ever she wants BradPit is to old and she doesn't like Daniel cause she said there like family Brother and sister.

Antea
I think that Bonnie is very cute but her clothes are horrible like Emma's clothes. Is Bonnie Devon Murray's girlfriend?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Insomnia
Can someone fetch me this magical picture of bonnie where she looks mildly comparable to emma?

Because a google search has yeilded someone who cannot, ever, be compared to emma in the slightest degree. Emma is perfect, ok? You cannot possibly hope for a more attractive female.

Bonnie... is ok. She's no goddess orgasm-on-sight perfection beauty. Just ok.
I have friends hotter than her. Hell, I have MALE friends hotter than her.

Picture, now. Bad. No one is the perfect person. Besides, I remember hearing thsi in a movie or something, "People don't love peoples because they are perfect, the love them for the imperfections" or something like that... no wait, I might have read that in one of my books. Originally posted by Grint_Sexy2004
I think she should be with who ever she wants BradPit is to old and she doesn't like Daniel cause she said there like family Brother and sister. Been sayin' that fer a long time, no one listens.

Grint_Sexy2004
Hey Emma is very pretty I love her clothes but I don't really like Bonnies.

Tomy
I think Bonnie is prettier, and she's a better actress too.

Just for information: Bonnie is 14 years old not 9!

jediprson
Emma!

danagrint
Emma!smile

pankie001
Definitely Bonnie! You people are judging her through her past movies. Take a look at her now, she's totally gorgeous! Even MORE gorgeous than emma. they are both beautiful, I know, but Bonnie has this glam and elegance I really adore in her. The way she talks, moves, her face, skin and clothes are completely beyond emma watson's comparison!

she has limited exposures in hp movies so far but I think she's the perfect Ginny because she's always in her character. The shy Ginny in front of Harry in cos and poa (ss doesn't count because she still doesn't know that he is harry,right?) to a more expressive Ginny in gof as well as her excellent performance in stranded and agatha christie. I'm sure time will come bonnie will give emma a run for her money!

but don't get me wrong, emma is all right also, i also like her. but that was way before bonnie stole the limelight from emma in my eyes.

bonnie and dan are PERFECT!

X'SS:
The recent pics of bonnie I saw are with her friends which I believe other people considered base invading of privacy, but regardless, you should have seen those, she's overly beautiful. perfect for dan and you will surely forget emma watson exist! laughing out loud

Northern Elf
guys i agree defately bonnie - emma is pretty but she seems so stuck up in interviews and stuff but av u seen pics from the gof premire bonnie looks gorgeous check out bonnie-fan.com the main pic on the hmw page

totoum
bonnie wright really has changed

anyone think they could recognise her in that pick?

harry'sgirl207
Emma is way better. EMMA ALL THE WAY

HPFAN1992
I know Bonnie and I sorta know Emma but it is hard to decide which is better... I like Bonnie cus obviously i know her and Emma is pretty too... I don't know who I would go for!

The Phantom
Originally posted by HPFAN1992
I know Bonnie and I sorta know Emma but it is hard to decide which is better... I like Bonnie cus obviously i know her and Emma is pretty too... I don't know who I would go for! You know her.... right. Not to be popular, are ya? Like one of those "OMG I'M BONNIE WRIGHTS BESTEST FRIEND! GIVE ME ATTENTION!"?

HPFAN1992
No i'm not just sayin it... i know her OK but as i said, i don't know which I would choose!

hollyandemma
I like Bonnie and Emma too,but (I'm so sorry)I think Ginny is very ugly.Bonnie is pretty,but Ginny...So Emma is more beautiful,and better than Bonnie,and she is one of the best actress of the world.She is the best!

Emma 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!! big grinbig grin

But I like Bonnie too! big grin laughing out loud

Bye,
Piper

RoguePw25
Emma would win...hands down.

Syren
Originally posted by Grint_Sexy2004
Emma is alot better and prettier I know Emma very well she very cool and pretty I worked with her once very talented, she thinks it's funny how you are comparing her and Bonnie they are also very good friends but come on you can clearly see who is better.

Originally posted by HPFAN1992
I know Bonnie and I sorta know Emma but it is hard to decide which is better... I like Bonnie cus obviously i know her and Emma is pretty too... I don't know who I would go for!

I'm surprised we haven't had more of this before now, to be fair laughing out loud

tazies
I really like Emma Watson, but I do agree with lots of you when you say that they have changed her and she doesn't look like Hermione is supposed too. She is supposed to have bushy hair, I mean come on!
However, I really do like her ALOT! I mean, you have to look good in movies too! She can't just look ugly because she has bushy hair when she really DOESN'T! She's a teenager and she shouldn't look ugly in the movies!

As for Bonnie, I LOVE HER! I think she is beautiful, as well as Emma, and she is perfect for the part of Ginny!

maham
emma wins hands down if you ask me smile I can't get past that lil girl image of her in part 1.

Bladerunner43
Hi guy's

Is this subject a joke, lol I mean no offence but Bonnie Wright Vs Emma Watson ? ?????

Don't get me wrong guy's , Bonnie is not down right ugly, however she is not pretty either, she has an overly square jaw, very thin lips and small eyes, to some this may be considered pretty depending on personal taste ^ ^ she kind of reminds me of a younger version of Bianca from Eastenders. To her advantage however she has a lovely hair colour and radiant pale skin, however these two attributes do not make her pretty nor comparable to Emma Watson in the looks department who has much prettier facial features ......

Google the words Bonnie Wright and ugly, and then Emma Watson and ugly....I think the results speak...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

again I mean no offence, I am just stating what I see x

Barker
Originally posted by Bladerunner43
Hi guy's

Is this subject a joke, lol I mean no offence but Bonnie Wright Vs Emma Watson ? ?????

Don't get me wrong guy's , Bonnie is not down right ugly, however she is not pretty either, she has an overly square jaw, very thin lips and small eyes, to some this may be considered pretty depending on personal taste ^ ^ she kind of reminds me of a younger version of Bianca from Eastenders. To her advantage however she has a lovely hair colour and radiant pale skin, however these two attributes do not make her pretty nor comparable to Emma Watson in the looks department who has much prettier facial features ......

Google the words Bonnie Wright and ugly, and then Emma Watson and ugly....I think the results speak...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

again I mean no offence, I am just stating what I see x
haermm

Bladerunner43
Oh my, now I feel awful for saying those things, Karma is going to bite me on the BUTT.......

Nobody is truly ugly really, we where all created perfect ^ ^ , some people just seem prettier than others from a human perspective and Emma wins this one for sure......cuz Bonnie is.....Average looking

angel angel

the ninjak
Emma in an Epic Stomp.

maham
Emma wins hands down. clap She's truly grown into a beautiful woman. Bonnie,on the other hand, makes Ginny seem flat and cardboard-like. Urggh! yucky never liked her and since she was the face of Ginny, I could never get past Bonnie's childish looks when it came to imagining Ginny in the book, so she made me dislike ginny too. Can't believe she and Harry hooked up, even today...confused

maxman1180
Emma Watson

kiana
how could you say Bonnie is better? im sure EMMA is prettier and smarter did you give an IQ test to both of them that you say bonnie is smarter?oh my GOD!she cant play good enough if she was better than EMMA then she would be hermione!!!! no

siriuswriter
Emma - especially after her post-Potter haircut and style changes. She's got two movies lined up, and she's often mentioned favorable on E!'s "Fashion Police." They're even giving her "Best Look" sometimes. And when Joan Rivers is judging your fashion and can't say anything wrong about it.... I think it's concluded that you have awesome fashion sense.

movielocker
with the right angle..bonnie smile

sshukla05111
emma watson

Katya
The answer is Emma .

eezy45
Welcome to a seven years old thread. Thanks. Bye.

Soundgun99
I'd like to see who would win in a kissing fight.

Cinemaholic
Once again since Emma is my favorite of all actresses I would vote for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.