Boba Fett vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Setting is Courascant. Boba Fett is at the top of a high building and Revan is on the lower levels of Courascant. Will Boba kill him or will Revan tear the whole city down to destroy him.

Darth_Janus
This is... ridiculous.

kamikz
Why? I'm sorry, I'm not a good thread maker but I couldent know this was ridiculous.

darth-yoda
revan destroys boba as one of the greatest force and lightsaber uses of all time he would kill boba in minutes

AnakinDayWalker
Sorry Darth-Yoda but did you say in minutes? Sorry but you are mistaken. Revan would kill Boba in less than 10 seconds.

darth zamorak
is this thread a joke or is this for real?

Darth_Janus
Let's redit this:

Boba Fett and ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin versus Revan with two lightsabers.

Darth Kronos
yea i think i like that one better

Darth Windu
. . . . . . I got that humor Janus. I think. Wasn't that humor?

Darth_Janus
Oh but it was.

Darth Windu
Ahah. Lol. Boba could take him alone, why add the other two? I mean boba could take anyone in the galaxy. He could all the crappy sith at once. I mean he's already killed all the Jedi. Since five million of his clones killed them off, that basically means he can.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, and he looks like a gay ghostbuster with a helmet. He MUST be cool, right?

Darth Windu
Well, DUH!! And Lue could takez the Ghostbusters too. He'd make a blackhole and break the ghost-tank thing and suck the g-busters into it with uber god powers, OMG. And Boba would eat him.

Fishy
Of course Boba would win, never mind the fact that he would probably have buildings flying at him, have lightning bolts attacking his arse, that he's going to be choked constantly, that every attack he makes is going to be shot right back at him even rockets..

Lets forget about all of that and say he's going to win

Darth_Janus
Not if he shows up like this!

MAKASHIMAN
Dudes........................................................calm down. Take it down a notch.

Darth_Janus
Uh...

No.

darth-yoda
boba fett the gay ghostbuter hahahaha funniest thing iv heard in a long time

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Dudes........................................................calm down. Take it down a notch.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by kamikz
Will Boba kill him or will Revan tear the whole city down to destroy him.

Urm...well...

http://img17.paintedover.com/uploads/17/geniuschair.jpg

darth vraya
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Dudes........................................................calm down. Take it down a notch. makshasiman learn to laugh. All you have to do is either lol or laughing and Ta-da no more being considered lame

MAKASHIMAN
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

darth vraya
what the hell is that????

Darth_Janus
MakashiMan, lighten up...

darth vraya
No seriously what the hell was that smiley supposed to be no expression

Arbiter
Is this thread a joke?

darthrevan89
Well lets see...Boba Fett due to the fact the he is from the movies wins by default, but then! Revan rises from the grave and stabs Boba through the heart with a rusty Sith Sword!!! And kills him, the end!

darth vraya
Too... much.... fanboyism... stick out tongue

Jedi Mom
fett

Master Han
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Let's redit this:

Boba Fett and ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin versus Revan with two lightsabers.

Janus is right. Revan would win, BTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.