Woman admits having sex parties for teen boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bilb

a1hsauce
now why is it that these parties are never in my neck of the woods

Fëanor
Originally posted by a1hsauce
now why is it that these parties are never in my neck of the woods y'know...i was just gonna say that disgust

and we live in LA no less....sheesh erm

alcoholicpoet

Because you have a sprained neck of the woods.

dawsey28
I should fire my mother.

a1hsauce

whirlysplat
Pedophilia for a man, misdemeanor for a womanconfused

a1hsauce
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Pedophilia for a man, misdemeanor for a womanconfused
how soo true that is.. very perceptive of you

Fëanor
how soo true that is.. very perceptive of you it's a double standard.....

DarkC
sigh

Dagons Blade

Yeah, me too..I never get a break.

PVS
GO MOM!!!! rock rock

seriously though, once again we see the sexist double standard. if that was a man having sex with little girls, it would be straight to the can, no questions.

GCG

bilb
Yep you guys aree right... it is a double standard.. this chick is just sick in th ehead in more ways than one

Ronny
The ***** is one ugly **** though.. so you may want to take back that 'double standard" shit, anyways shegave these 27 year olds beer and drugs as well. i hope she locked up for a long timeerm

DarkC
Originally posted by dawsey28
I should fire my mother.
eer

GCG
Originally posted by Ronny
The ***** is one ugly **** though.. so you may want to take back that 'double standard" shit, anyways shegave these 27 year olds beer and drugs as well. i hope she locked up for a long timeerm

err... they are 15 - 17 year olds Ronny stick out tongue

Ronny
**** thats what i ment >.< stupid typos

DarkC
stick out tongue

Ronny
27 jeez roll eyes (sarcastic)

dawsey28
Originally posted by DarkC
eer

Ha!big grin sad It was a joke.

muserke
Why wasn't I invited? miffed

lil bitchiness

Clovie
now why is it that these parties are never in my neck of the woods you would like to have sex with a 40 year old? huh

and imo that woman is INSANE

AngelGirl
Originally posted by PVS
GO MOM!!!! rock rock

seriously though, once again we see the sexist double standard. if that was a man having sex with little girls, it would be straight to the can, no questions. true

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Clovie
you would like to have sex with a 40 year old? huh

and imo that woman is INSANE i know wat u mean that woman must be realy sick!

The Omega
Why is it "sick" if a mature woman wants sex with teenage-boys...
But only "natural" if a mature man goes after teenage-girls??

Here in DK the "sexual minor age" is 14. So once you turn 15 you can have all the sex you want.

Clovie
it is sick too messed

ppl should be interested in ppl at least close to their age confused it solves lots of problems

PVS
Originally posted by The Omega
But only "natural" if a mature man goes after teenage-girls??

where the hell did you hear that? quite the opposite in america.
men are instantly tossed in prison whereas women are often sympathised with "she was abused as a child" "she was actually a victim because in her childhood blah blah blah" a man does such a crime, and nobody gives a shit about excuses. and why should they? same should go for women, but it doesnt. in america, thats the reality.

The Omega
PVS> Then let me rephrase myself.
Why is it considered "sick" if a mature woman goes after YOUNGER men (down to the age of 15 here in DK), but it's ok for mature men to hunt YOUNGER women (down to the age of 15?).

Barring the drugs this woman supplied, she's committed any crime as far as I can tell.

manjaro
there is always one punk ass snitch who wants to ruin it for everybody. you know how much i wish i could get to f **** one of my friends moms?

yeah there is a double standard and rightfully so. im sure that woman didnt have to force any of them to take thier clothes off. once the words LETS...HAVE..... and SEX are uttered in the same sentence thats all it takes to get teenage boys going. where as, if it were a man it would be much more difficult, usually he would have to prey on the girl with the low self esteem and tell her how she's pretty, and how sex is something you do when two ppl are in love and if you loved me you would do this, and next thing you know he says this'll be our little secret, then she becomes even more depressed and shows visible signs of it til someone catches on then boom big story!

but with a boy, the moment he climbs out of the vagina he'll be high fiving himself on the way home and brag to all his friends. he's not gonna be depressed and traumtized, and have sleepless nights, and write about how horrible it was in a diary. look at things here in the US. the beginning of 2005 almost seemed like open season for female teachers having sex with young boys, and giving them drugs, and most if not all of them got busted becuase they bragged to thier friends who told some more friends who told some parents who called the police.

so i would say that it is more sick for a man to do that, cuz he's definatley taking adnvantage of someone that age where as a woman is just fulfilling every teenage boys' fantasy. so women will alwys get my sympathy. however, they should know that teenage boys are horribly notorious for not being able to keep secrets of that nature, especially when there is ego and bragging rights at stake. if thier stupid enuff to do it then they should go to jail but not for long periods like men should be

Bardock42
Well i believe it is 18 here (and in the US) and although we are rather liberal down here I think it is that way: Women that are older abd go after younger guys are seen as sick because society believes that its not a typical behaviour for women to "go" after any guy, and when she goes after younger guys she's labeled as desparate...now I think if it actually came to sexual intercourse its the other way around if a Man has sex with a girl he will be persecuted and blamed much more than a woman that has sex with a boy (that's probably because its this notion that guys love sex and they are lucky when they get some with a mature woman, while girls are considered "innocent", they must be forced...) It's treated the same by law though....

The Omega
I don't think double-standards should rightfully be there. A friend of mine, who studies sociology, has introduced me to the word dichotomy, and it's got me thinking. It deals with duality, with opposites. So, since MEN are different from WOMEN, the two are supposed to be opposites in our social way of thinking. If men LIKE sex, women do not. If women like shopping, men do not. Men are abusers, women the abused. And so on and so forth.
And, MAN, does that screw up our ability to interact.
Where did the idea, that a very sexually active woman is a **** come from? Wheras a very sexually active man is "da man"?
Has NO guy in the history of humankind felt used by a woman after sex, because HE wanted more? I think so? Has no woman tip-toed out of the bedroom the next morning without leaving her phonenumber? Yes, she had (this signature is quilty as charged). Do single men always accept an offer of casual sex? No, they do not.
Life isn't binary. Men are not the 0's and women the 1's (or vice versa). Said sociology friend once said that life takes place between 0,1 and 0,9, and we're all in there.

Bardock42
Well I agree but the problem I think its easier to handle if one society at least makes some such statements....that they do n ot apply always or maybe even are totally wrong is a different matter...but it might just be the way we humans think...it might not but I really don't know.....

manjaro
i remember i turned down an offer for asual sex once and it toally is in my top ten for biggest mistakes ever! no exaggerating so im gonna say more less than you think but you do make some valid points tho

manjaro
i really dont think any girl at 14 was like me...thinking about sex , congruently with every breath i drew. so i think it is more a likey hood that a man having sex with a girl that age some forcing or strong coaxing must be involved, where as it is a totally diff story for the opposite. i remeber days when i wished one of teachers would wanna **** me, or any grown woman for that matter, seriously

Clovie
Originally posted by manjaro
i really dont think any girl at 14 was like me...thinking about sex , congruently with every breath i drew. so i think it is more a likey hood that a man having sex with a girl that age some forcing or strong coaxing must be involved, where as it is a totally diff story for the opposite. i remeber days when i wished one of teachers would wanna **** me, or any grown woman for that matter, seriously this is sick sick
sorry..just my opinion bag

The Omega
But why should men want sex more than women?? Nature wouldn't be very wise that way.
It's the same with studies in adultery. If so and so many men commit adultery, where are all the women they commit adultery WITH?
My girlfriends and I once discussed how often we thought about sex in a single day. I can't remember the number, but as Nicole Kidman says in "Eyes Wide Shut": 'If you men only knew'...

So to get back to the 40-year-old woman who threw parties... Did anyone ask the guys how they REALLY feel about the ordeal?

Bardock42
this is sick sick
sorry..just my opinion bag

Its not sick but normal teenager behaviour.....

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Its not sick but normal teenager behaviour..... okay...used wrong term them
disgusting *shivers*

manjaro
clovie(providing that youre a chick) you dont think that you're gonna be 40 one day? you dont think it would be cool to have teenage boys fawining over you? picturing you in white panty hose and nothing else doing work around the house. or if you have a son and all his friends just wanna come over to "spend time with him" just so they could see you, developing seriously crushes. if i were a woman i would see that as a compliment, not that i would bone any of them but just the thought that you command such fantasies?

shaber
I probably couldn't get invited to an event of this kind lol

Clovie
clovie(providing that youre a chick) you dont think that you're gonna be 40 one day? you dont think it would be cool to have teenage boys fawining over you? picturing you in white panty hose and nothing else doing work around the house. or if you have a son and all his friends just wanna come over to "spend time with him" just so they could see you, developing seriously crushes. if i were a woman i would see that as a compliment, not that i would bone any of them but just the thought that you command such fantasies? maybe you're right....confused
but the idea of some of my friends drooling over one of our teachers...just... sick

Bardock42
maybe you're right....confused
but the idea of some of my friends drooling over one of our teachers...just... sick

Well some teachers are really good looking....

shaber
There was only ever one beautiful member of staff when I was at school and she didn't stay being out of place droolio

Clovie
Well some teachers are really good looking.... i wasn't thinking about the good looking one stick out tongue

Bardock42
i wasn't thinking about the good looking one stick out tongue

Well I bet the guys are though......

a1hsauce
Clovie you cant tell me you havent drooled over some of your better looking teachers?

whobdamandog
clovie(providing that youre a chick) you dont think that you're gonna be 40 one day? you dont think it would be cool to have teenage boys fawining over you? picturing you in white panty hose and nothing else doing work around the house. or if you have a son and all his friends just wanna come over to "spend time with him" just so they could see you, developing seriously crushes. if i were a woman i would see that as a compliment, not that i would bone any of them but just the thought that you command such fantasies?

That was a little too well thought out. Something tells me that someone's been daydreaming about being a woman for quite some time..laughinglaughing

Dr. Strangelove
But why should men want sex more than women?? Nature wouldn't be very wise that way.
It's the same with studies in adultery. If so and so many men commit adultery, where are all the women they commit adultery WITH?
My girlfriends and I once discussed how often we thought about sex in a single day. I can't remember the number, but as Nicole Kidman says in "Eyes Wide Shut": 'If you men only knew'...

Both men and women want sex, just in different fashions. Men's arousal rate is much higher than women so they want sex more and are more opened to talk about it. Women on the other hand take longer to get aroused and are a little more sensitive to sex as they're more into love. Now, this isn't the case for every man and women as everyone is unique in their own way, but nature as a whole has put us that way.

Clovie
Well I bet the guys are though...... guess so...

Clovie you cant tell me you havent drooled over some of your better looking teachers? *thinks* yeah...one was fiiiiine...but he was like 5 years older than me.. and it was nothing more admiting he looks good. erm

shaber
oh dear I actually mentally undressed even the anorexic one sick

a1hsauce
guess so...

*thinks* yeah...one was fiiiiine...but he was like 5 years older than me.. and it was nothing more admiting he looks good. erm
well sometimes some peoples fantasies get the better of them..and they actually make a move. it would be better if they waited, prolly because all theyre feeling is lust...but flattery is a powerful weapon

Clovie
well sometimes some peoples fantasies get the better of them..and they actually make a move. it would be better if they waited, prolly because all theyre feeling is lust...but flattery is a powerful weapon flattery is fake

a1hsauce
flattery is fake
i disagree.. i mean come on..if that was true, every form of flirtation with a person would be untrue

Clovie
and it is true? huh

a1hsauce
yes... i think when someone flirsts with another person...its generally true statements

Clovie
good to know happy

a1hsauce
lol stick out tongue

PVS
PVS> Then let me rephrase myself.
Why is it considered "sick" if a mature woman goes after YOUNGER men (down to the age of 15 here in DK), but it's ok for mature men to hunt YOUNGER women (down to the age of 15?).

Barring the drugs this woman supplied, she's committed any crime as far as I can tell.

still not accurate, at least not in the u.s.
maybe things are different where you live and thats why we cant agree.
probably the case.

here, if a 40 year old woman dates an 18 year old man, they may get some funny looks, but its not considered 'sick' in any way. same goes for a 40 year old man dating an 18 year old woman. neither is considered sick in any way.

now, in the case of statutory rape, a man having sex with an underage girl is considered sick and vile. a sexual predator worthy of the harshest penalty of law. "lock that sick f*** up and throw away the key"

a woman commits the same offense and the situation is different. the crime is laughed off. "whoa what a lucky kid! hahahaha" is the common reaction.
the double standard here is so blatant i can have and HAVE had the most bias feminists i've debated the issue with in full agreement.

in many situations in america, women get the short end of the stick. but for some reason, in the case of sick crimes such as this, its quite the other way around. i dont argue for leniency of crimes commited by men, but rather equal punishment for women. i believe in equality right down the middle.

whirlysplat
You are completely right!Originally posted by PVS
still not accurate, at least not in the u.s.
maybe things are different where you live and thats why we cant agree.
probably the case.

here, if a 40 year old woman dates an 18 year old man, they may get some funny looks, but its not considered 'sick' in any way. same goes for a 40 year old man dating an 18 year old woman. neither is considered sick in any way.

now, in the case of statutory rape, a man having sex with an underage girl is considered sick and vile. a sexual predator worthy of the harshest penalty of law. "lock that sick f*** up and throw away the key"

a woman commits the same offense and the situation is different. the crime is laughed off. "whoa what a lucky kid! hahahaha" is the common reaction.
the double standard here is so blatant i can have and HAVE had the most bias feminists i've debated the issue with in full agreement.

in many situations in america, women get the short end of the stick. but for some reason, in the case of sick crimes such as this, its quite the other way around. i dont argue for leniency of crimes commited by men, but rather equal punishment for women. i believe in equality right down the middle.

bilb
yes yes yes

Ushgarak
This is very true.

Mind you, it does only apply the MOMENT the girl becomes underage, even by a day.

The moment a girl reaches the age of consent, society seems to accept her as fair game for men of any age (the most comment being passed that it is unusual, but a. acceptable and b. very lucky for the older guy), and apparently to be lorded over in newspapers and magazines.

The Sun, in the UK, once had this irritating habit, during the big paedo scares of a few years ago, of inciting the death penalty on a guy who selpt with a 15 year old, whilst in the same issue showing topless pics of a girl whose 16th birthday was two days before.

So it is indeed considered perfectly ok for men to chase much younger women, and odd for a woman to do the same with young men... until, as I say, it goes underage, when the situation is as PVS says; women seem to get away with that much more than men do. It's not approved of but they are at far lesser risk of lynching.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ushgarak
This is very true.

Mind you, it does only apply the MOMENT the girl becomes underage, even by a day.

The moment a girl reaches the age of consent, society seems to accept her as fair game for men of any age (the most comment being passed that it is unusual, but a. acceptable and b. very lucky for the older guy), and apparently to be lorded over in newspapers and magazines.

The Sun, in the UK, once had this irritating habit, during the big paedo scares of a few years ago, of inciting the death penalty on a guy who selpt with a 15 year old, whilst in the same issue showing topless pics of a girl whose 16th birthday was two days before.

So it is indeed considered perfectly ok for men to chase much younger women, and odd for a woman to do the same with young men... until, as I say, it goes underage, when the situation is as PVS says; women seem to get away with that much more than men do. It's not approved of but they are at far lesser risk of lynching.

The girl who was 16 had a very "unusual" dad who runs a lot of cage fighting in the UK, I wonder what kind of person allows his daughter to do that? The saddest thing with Pedophile riots was in Portsmouth where a pediatrician was beaten up. That is completely true by the way. How the ignorant are the first to resort to violence.

Bicnarok
lucky lads

bilb

WindDancer
Some friends those kids turn out to be. Having sex with their Friend's mom is friggin low. For certain male teens (like I was) to have sex with an sexy older woman is like winning the Superbowl, World Series, and Wimbleton all combine. But if that woman is the mother of your best friend is kinda crappy.

The Omega
Ush> "women seem to get away with that much more than men do. It's not approved of but they are at far lesser risk of lynching."

Because women are NOT considered sexual predators?

sk8stuff09
i bet the mom was a total milf

bilb
i sooo friggin HATE that word

PVS
Ush> "women seem to get away with that much more than men do. It's not approved of but they are at far lesser risk of lynching."

pretty much

but like i said, thats the way it is in america.
im sure the mentallity doesnt apply everywhere.

whobdamandog
If the woman was under 25..I'd say that the boys lucked out..but since she's over 30..then Hell yeah..I say we prosecute her using the full powers of the judicial system!!

The Omega

whobdamandog

BackFire
Originally posted by whobdamandog
If the woman was under 25..I'd say that the boys lucked out..but since she's over 30..then Hell yeah..I say we prosecute her using the full powers of the judicial system!!

What if it was a rare MILF occasion?

Jackie Malfoy
That woman has a very sick mind.JM

The Omega
Jackie> Why?

Ushgarak

No, I think the reverse- it is not the abuser, it is the abusee, that is the focus. The cultural perception is that an underage girl is innocent and an underage boy is a boy having fun.

Hence the violator of the underage girl- almost certainly a man- gets the greater cultural disapproval. Wit the violator of the underage boy (so long as he is not TOO young) it is oftenb thought at the back of a lot of heads that the boy was the instigator and is unharmed.

It's an old double standard.

All that said, I think it is a mistake to think that women, on average, are as sexualised as men. I know it is a modern fantasy to believe that this somehow SHOULD be so, but it is not, and you only have to look at what a sexual world run by men only- i.e. the gay underworld- is like to see how women apply the (much needed) breaks on things in the relationship world in general.

bilb
No, I think the reverse- it is not the abuser, it is the abusee, that ius the focus. The cultural perception is that an underage girl is innocent and an underage boy is a boy having fun.

Hence the violator of the underage girl- almost certainly a man- gets the greater cultural disapproval.

It's an old double standard.

All that said, I think it is a mistake to think that women, on average, are as sexualised as men. I know it is a modern fantasy to believe that this somehow SHOULD be so, but it is not, and you only have to look at what a sexual world run by men only- i.e. the gay underworld- is like to see how women apply the (much needed) breaks on things in the relationship world in general.

wow I actually agred with you until that last paragraph stick out tongue

lots of us chicks are quite sexual thanks wink

Ushgarak
I am sure plenty of you are, but that's not the point. I am afraid trying to deny that is running from the truth- and reasonable analysis of gender attitudes to sex quickly shows up that it is far more intense with men. Like I say, the whole homosexual underworld exposes the concept totally.

bilb
well i dunno jack about the 'homosexual underworld' so i'll take your word for it confused

Ushgarak
Seriously, it's not an accusation. Whenever a Man tries to make a claim that women don't get into sex to quite the same degree, it is all too often seen as misogony. And maybe when some guys say it it is, but as an objective fact it is no more a lie than saying that men don't have breasts like women do.

It is a positive boon that women can put the breaks on. I am sure if everyone had the mindset of a man, civilisation would be screwed.

silver_tears
Speaking of minor sex, personally I think 18 is much too high to be considered legal.

bilb

It is a positive boon that women can put the breaks on. I am sure if everyone had the mindset of a man, civilisation would be screwed.

Now THAT i can agree with!! eek!

The Omega

Ushgarak
Well, good, because it is absolutely true.

I am only talking about averages, of course., There are plenty of women who are as sexual as the horniest man-perv, and plenty of men as chaste as the noblest nun, but when you look at the genders as a whole, Men are inflicted with a greater hunger than women, and women have a greater rationality for a settled relationship than a man. We hear plenty about how the bigiamous instinct of a man and the monogamous instinct of a woman is present on the genetic level and it is almost certainly to do with the biological imperative to preserve the species. Meanwhile, the simple culture of man versus woman over time adds into it.

But one way or another, it's all true. When it comes to sex, the average man is more driven and thoughtless than the average woman.

Ushgarak

The Omega

Ushgarak
Hah! Girls always reflexively deny this self-evident fact, as if it is somehow an attack on them. As Stephen Fry says, "Why women wish to claim parity in the matter of this gross imperative beats me."

And I am sorry if you don't like the responsibility- but tough! That is how it is! The average woman IS more responsible in that area than the average man. If women didn't have that instinct, the family unit wouldn't exist. It is good for HUMANITY. Tough titty if you find it a pain. Like I say, just LOOK at the sexual world where ONLY men are involved. You'll see the point then.

You say 'old fashioned' as if this is some sort of Victorian view. It is simply the truth and not ludicrous self-delusion. No amount of ignorant attempts to try and deny this will change that truth. Like Fry, I have no idea why women want to try and claim equality in such a sordid area. Luckily they will never ever have it. Life itself has seen to that. The belief that women are will eventually become as transitory and ridiculous as the idea space was composed of ether; fashionable but, eventually, the most supremest bollocks.

It is not true- and any person would be an idiot for wanting it to be so. I don't care what your girl-crew talks about. It doesn't change a thing.

The Omega

bilb
Hah! Girls always reflexively deny this self-evident fact, as if it is somehow an attack on them. As Stephen Fry says, "Why women wish to claim parity in the matter of this gross imperative beats me."

And I am sorry if you don't like the responsibility- but tough! That is how it is! The average woman IS more responsible in that area than the average man. If women didn't have that instinct, the family unit wouldn't exist. It is good for HUMANITY. Tough titty if you find it a pain. Like I say, just LOOK at the sexual world where ONLY men are involved. You'll see the point then.

You say 'old fashioned' as if this is some sort of Victorian view. It is simply the truth and not ludicrous self-delusion. No amount of ignorant attempts to try and deny this will change that truth. Like Fry, I have no idea why women want to try and claim equality in such a sordid area. Luckily they will never ever have it. Life itself has seen to that. The belief that women are will eventually become as transitory and ridiculous as the idea space was composed of ether; fashionable but, eventually, the most supremest bollocks.

It is not true- and any person would be an idiot for wanting it to be so. I don't care what your girl-crew talks about. It doesn't change a thing.

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
I wish most women were as slutty as most men, it would make it a lot easier to get laid. Most women want to go on some dates, get to know the man, talk, and laugh before having sex with a guy. Most men want to say a cheesy one liner and then hop in the sack with some chick who's name they don't even know and pound her into oblivion for the next 5 minutes, then fall asleep and wake up to find her gone. There may be some women who want this, but the percentage is far less then the amount of men who want this type of sexual relations.

bilb
Originally posted by BackFire
I wish most women were as slutty as most men, it would make it a lot easier to get laid. Most women want to go on some dates, get to know the man, talk, and laugh before having sex with a guy. Most men want to say a cheesy one liner and then hop in the sack with some chick who's name they don't even know and pound her into oblivion for the next 5 minutes, then fall asleep and wake up to find her gone.

laughing laughing laughing

see when you say it like that i can get on board with ya stick out tongue

The Omega

BackFire
You can call a man a ****, a whore, and pretty much any other term that is applied to loose women. The only difference is a man simply won't care about the term, or will take it as a compliment, something any women could do just the same if they wished to.

Ushgarak
Because it is the creeping in of a new Inquisitorial type of thinking- get with this prevailing wind, or be damned as 'old fashioned', or in some way trying to belittle women.

It is truly horrific. Any type of thinking that simply discards the facts in favour of what people WANT to believe is disturbing but in this case it is particularly insidious, a subtle form of mind-policing.

I don't care what belittles or compliments either gender, I am only interested in what is so, and this is so. I know you are not going to believe me, but I am afraif that, ultimately, that only reflects badly on you.

How CAN people be so willfully ignorant? How can they ignore all the evidence around them? The homosexual, man-only world I talk about is the ultimate kicker in the face- nothing remotely like it exists in female sexuality.

But outside that area...

Do people seriously believe that as many relationships become troubled because women want sex and the man doesn't, rather than the other way around? Hell NO, it is way more likely to be the man that is the problem.

Do people seriously believe that there are remotely as many women trawling the night spots for fast, anonymous sex as there are men? Hell NO, that whole area is staggeringly male-dominated.

Do people seriously believe that there is any other reason as to why nearly all sexual offenders are men other than the fact that men are far more vulnerable to letting themselves become twisted beyond reason by the sheer strengths of these ridiculously strong desires? That's not an excuse- it's simply a reason.

I have lost count of the amount of people I have huge conversations about sex with, of either gender. The end result that men want it more than girls is so frighteningly obvious I can only assume those who deny it walk around with their eyes and ears shut all the time.

Nor is it an attempt to say women do not like sex. If that were so, then, again, the species would not exist. They HAVE to be able to derive pleasure from it. But this is simply the acknowledgement that Men are more constantly driven by the desire for it than Women are.

As for my own personal relationships, I will let them stand on their own merits, and I think they stand rather well. But as for the behaviour of the gender as a whole...

... then life is life. I didn't make it that way, but that way it is. Denying that is simply wrong.

bilb

Do people seriously believe that as many relationships become troubles because women want sex and the man doesn't, rather than the other way around? Hell NO, it is way more likely to be the man that is the problem.

Do people seriously believe that there are remotely as many women trawling the night spots for fast, anonymous sex as there are men? hell NO, that whole area is staggeringly male-dominated.

Do people seriously believe that there is any other reason as to why nearly all sexual offenders are men other than the fact that men are far more vulnerable to letting themselves become twisted beyond reason by the sheer strengths of these ridiculously strong desires? That's not an excuse- it's simply a reason.

I have lost count of the amount of people I have huge conversations about sex with, of either gender. The end result that men want it more than girls is so frighteningly obvious I can inly assume those who deny it walk around with the eyes and ears shut all the time.

Nor is it an attempt to say women do not like sex. If that were so, then, again, the species would not exist. They HAVE to be able to derive pleasure from it. But this is simply the acknowledgement that Men are more constantly driven by the desire for it than Women are.

at least THAT part is true IMO

Ushgarak
And the obvious indications in society suffuse us.

Take porn. The continuous outcry is that the deviant sexual desires of men are exploiting women. Note, of course, that the outcry from the gay community about gay porn is almost non-existant. Why? Because they are Men, and another self-evident fact is that men, as a result of their increased sexual desire, are WAY more into porn than girls.

Which is, again, not to say that girls cannot like porn. In fact, I LIKE a girl who likes porn. But I would be lying though my teeth if I said it was really easy to find one. Maybe not really hard, but not easy, and often an effort, and often I feel that if it wasn't for me asking they wouldn't go that way themselves.

But men? It's finding the men who DON'T look for porn that is the trick there.

And around here... plenty of girls post erotic signatures. But it has almost exclusively only been guys we have had to ban for posting hardcore porn.

Continuously men are screamed at, from the shelves of the woman's magzines, that they want too much sex. BF is absolutely right in what he posts above- the man looking for the quick lay, and he doesn't give a flying toss about the relationship. Yup, women like that exist too. But it is WAYYYYYYYYY more common in a man. And this leads back to the homosexual thing- because in the homosexual underworld, a world run entirely by men with no female input, that is the DEFAULT. Quick, anonymous sex with another man. Often you don't even have to see his damn face- better that way, often enough. Can anyone ever see any sexual world with women involved in becoming remotely like that with ANY reasonable degree of regularity or scale?

The obvious answer is no. And the obvious conclusion leads us back to the greater male desire for sex- a fact for which the evidence is all around us.

Women who are not like this at all- of course, they exist everywhere. Take Syren, a perfectly respectable poster whose experiences dwarf mine and whose desires- perfectly legitimate- rival anyone you can name. But again, can I pretend this is the norm? Can I pretend that this is as likely in women as in men? No, not for one moment I cannot. I see 100 men like Syren for each girl like her. And for each girl like Syren, there is a man who is an irredeemable twisted pervert- an area which is so, SO much rarer with women.

Can we really see 35% of women responding in an anonymous survey that they would commit rape if they could get away with it?

And so can this idea of female sexual desires being as strong as men's ever now really survive? No- it needs to be shot dead at once. At the very very most, if it is strong, it is strong in a TOTALLY different way, which still leads us to a position where a man's overt and direct sexuality is the stronger.

WindDancer
And the obvious indications in society suffuse us.

Take porn. The continuous outcry is that the deviant sexual desires of men are exploiting women. Note, of course, that the outcry from the gay community about gay porn is almost non-existant. Why? Because they are Men, and another self-evident fact is that men, as a result of their increased sexual desire, are WAY more into porn than girls.

That is a cold solid hard FACT! From my personal experience of going to the XXX shows (yes I love porn and is the greatest thing in this world) there are way WAY too many guys in the peek booths and the magazines stands staring at naked chicks doing the nasty with men or other women. And who is buying this stuff? That's right! Guys like me. Rarely (and I do mean Rarely) do I see a female inside those places. And the ones inside are either accompany by a boyfriend or husband. Doing what? I dunno is none of my business. But they're never alone. Not even hookers go inside these places. Is obvious that men sexual desire is very aggresive. And that females is very defensive. And that's the way things are and most likely they will be like that till the end of time. That's all I'm going to say for now.

And let's not forget all the strip clubs in all the cities of the world. Who are the most common customers or visitors? Take a wild guess? Males

Bardock42
Originally posted by WindDancer
That is a cold solid hard FACT! From my personal experience of going to the XXX shows (yes I love porn and is the greatest thing in this world) there are way WAY too many guys in the peek booths and the magazines stands staring at naked chicks doing the nasty with men or other women. And who is buying this stuff? That's right! Guys like me. Rarely (and I do mean Rarely) do I see a female inside those places. And the ones inside are either accompany by a boyfriend or husband. Doing what? I dunno is none of my business. But they're never alone. Not even hookers go inside these places. Is obvious that men sexual desire is very aggresive. And that females is very defensive. And that's the way things are and most likely they will be like that till the end of time. That's all I'm going to say for now.

And let's not forget all the strip clubs in all the cities of the world. Who are the most common customers or visitors? Take a wild guess? Males

Yes this is a fact, but....is it natural or is it the way the genders get raised....

whirlysplat
Have you ever seen how women behave for male strippers smile on hen nights etcsmile

Lord Melkor
I have to agree with Ushgarak, women are more oriented towards stable partnerships than sex. But isn't it the matter of nature and genetics? Men can procreate with dozens of women and it is good for the species. Woman needs to find a man to protect the young ones and hunt for food( I am a bit simplistic, now it is a bit diffrent, but you see my point.)

By the way, has anyone heard of a rape comitted by woman? There was a case in my city concerning two high school girls being accused of sexual abuse of mentally handicapped boy.

bilb
That is a cold solid hard FACT! From my personal experience of going to the XXX shows (yes I love porn and is the greatest thing in this world)

Gotta admire your honesty there!!

Ushgarak
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Have you ever seen how women behave for male strippers smile on hen nights etcsmile

That is another simple distraction. That is like the false "I am a woman, I like sex therefore women enjoy sex as much as men" argument, which simply has no grounds.

The very fact that you mention it on hen nights shows the truth of the matter- it's something done as a special occasion. Compare the not inconsiderable amount of men who go to such shows every week, if not more. As WD says, it is a simple fact that, much as women can like this sort of thing, MANY many more men do.

shaber

CorderaMitchell
You got me on that one...

The Omega

bilb
Originally posted by shaber
A man can be called a rake, but that's about the only derogatory term coined specifically for promiscuous men and not promiscuous women. It is very old school too, I wonder who uses it anymore.

never heard that one before blink

WindDancer
Originally posted by bilb
Gotta admire your honesty there!!

I think that's what women look for in a man...honesty. wink

Kuntz
That is another simple distraction. That is like the false "I am a woman, I like sex therefore women enjoy sex as much as men" argument, which simply has no grounds.

The very fact that you mention it on hen nights shows the truth of the matter- it's something done as a special occasion. Compare the not inconsiderable amount of men who go to such shows every week, if not more. As WD says, it is a simple fact that, much as women can like this sort of thing, MANY many more men do.

lol what woman say around guys is not what they say as a group smile Go to any seaside town and watch a hen night smile

shaber
never heard that one before blink

It was once used jokingly in Calvin and Hobbes (an american comic strip)

bilb
I think that's what women look for in a man...honesty. wink

well that and .. umm.. other things shifty

stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri

bilb
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

not really, this aint 1950

agreed

thats a good point.. its still ridiculous for society to see it that way, but a good point nonetheless

Alpha Centauri
not really, this aint 1950

What?

Thanks. Now I have to change all my clocks and everything.

Thanks alot.

I was happy living in 1950. Why ruin it?

-AC

bilb
sorry embarrasment

stick out tongue

The Omega

shaber
Allegedly alot of men are attracted to women with nice smiles when looking for someone in the capacity of a childbearer.

People who have a penchant for ne'er do wells are those who have had a childhood that has been disrupted in some way. It is natural for a subject to be attracted to someone who resembles one of their parents, but if their parents interacted like lunatics then they're at a disadvantage as they will probably be drawn to the parental conflict pattern.

EsteemedLeader
there is always one punk ass snitch who wants to ruin it for everybody. you know how much i wish i could get to f **** one of my friends moms?

yeah there is a double standard and rightfully so. im sure that woman didnt have to force any of them to take thier clothes off. once the words LETS...HAVE..... and SEX are uttered in the same sentence thats all it takes to get teenage boys going. where as, if it were a man it would be much more difficult, usually he would have to prey on the girl with the low self esteem and tell her how she's pretty, and how sex is something you do when two ppl are in love and if you loved me you would do this, and next thing you know he says this'll be our little secret, then she becomes even more depressed and shows visible signs of it til someone catches on then boom big story!

but with a boy, the moment he climbs out of the vagina he'll be high fiving himself on the way home and brag to all his friends. he's not gonna be depressed and traumtized, and have sleepless nights, and write about how horrible it was in a diary. look at things here in the US. the beginning of 2005 almost seemed like open season for female teachers having sex with young boys, and giving them drugs, and most if not all of them got busted becuase they bragged to thier friends who told some more friends who told some parents who called the police.

so i would say that it is more sick for a man to do that, cuz he's definatley taking adnvantage of someone that age where as a woman is just fulfilling every teenage boys' fantasy. so women will alwys get my sympathy. however, they should know that teenage boys are horribly notorious for not being able to keep secrets of that nature, especially when there is ego and bragging rights at stake. if thier stupid enuff to do it then they should go to jail but not for long periods like men should be

i do believe thats discrimination based on gender

Alpha Centauri

bilb

Because breasts, in the right case, are attractive. They're not exactly out of view are they? Haha. Well, depends on the woman. (Allow me my cheap shot, it was a joke).

Actually there is a very good scientific reason why men find breasts attractive, its esp interesting for all you exolutionists out there...

theory goes that when we were apes and walked basically on all fours that the ass was (obviously) displayed more prominently than other body parts, when it was mating season (or rather when the girl primates simply got horny stick out tongue) this area would accentuate its color to let the male know that that she was in the mood so to speak... as time went by and we began to stand up erect (yeah i said erect - go ahead & laugh ;p) the the ass wasnt diplayed as prominently seeing as how most contact (talking, etc...) took place face to face (from to front if you will).. so breasts on the female became more prominent for an evoultionary purpose, both to attract the males and to clue him in on the current mood of the chick...

dunno if its true or not but its the best explanation I have come across to to explain why guys are so fascinated with boobs stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahhahaha! You said erect!

But seriously:

I think my explanation of "They look good in the right circumstances" is better than that.

Even women who don't really have any kind of attraction to females will often point out when a woman's boobs look good.

Unfounded, unresearched claim? Yes.

One that I tend to want to believe? Yes, leave me alone.

-AC

bilb
hey dont you know us chicks are on a never ending search to figure out WHY you guys are so fasincated with boobs? stick out tongue We just dont get it stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Some guys aren't, some guys are.

Some guys for different reasons than others.

Me? I'm not mad over them, I just think that at the right size on the right body of the right girl, they can add alot of elegance to the female figure.

Some guys share my thoughts, some guys think all boobs are good boobs.

-AC

CorderaMitchell

CorderaMitchell
Some guys aren't, some guys are.

Some guys for different reasons than others.

Me? I'm not mad over them, I just think that at the right size on the right body of the right girl, they can add alot of elegance to the female figure.

Some guys share my thoughts, some guys think all boobs are good boobs.

-AC

lol

Blair Wind
dunno if its true or not but its the best explanation I have come across to to explain why guys are so fascinated with boobs stick out tongue

I have a theory that I heard in a crap ass movie...it goes more along the lines that the breasts are shaped like targets....with the actual breast having a circular shape to it and a smaller ring around the nipple then the nipple itself being the center of the target....and we as men are attracted to the targets....did that make sense?

bilb
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I have a theory that I heard in a crap ass movie...it goes more along the lines that the breasts are shaped like targets....with the actual breast having a circular shape to it and a smaller ring around the nipple then the nipple itself being the center of the target....and we as men are attracted to the targets....did that make sense?

yeah it does actually!! laughing

Alpha Centauri

Thinking up theories, or thinking in general, clearly not a strongpoint here.

-AC

CorderaMitchell

I know what movie you heard that in, it was something to do with a guy in an elevator, looking for a girl or something, that he had sex with.

His friend said that breasts were like a target, with the aerolis and nipple being the bullseye.

Darth_Janus
Wow, this whole thread was very very interesting and totally off topic by the fourth page or so.

bilb
eh the GDF is the new OTF, much like pink is the new black stick out tongue

a1hsauce
crap..now i gotta exchange these purple undies for pink

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Wow, this whole thread was very very interesting and totally off topic by the fourth page or so.

It always does, when there is a bigger question at hand...

Darth_Janus
Who stands where, you mean?

bilb
crap..now i gotta exchange these purple undies for pink

aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahaha!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Capt_Fantastic

Not true, on both counts.

I don't care what anyone says: Pink does not go with black.

Sorry...I queened out for a moment.

bilb
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Not true, on both counts.

I don't care what anyone says: Pink does not go with black.

Sorry...I queened out for a moment.

cry I love pink & black

stick out tongue

Adam_PoE

Pink was the new black last year. This year, brown is the new black.

I have to agree with Capt_Fantastic. While pink and black match, they really should not be worn together.

CorderaMitchell
So the topic is, pink?

The Omega

CorderaMitchell

CorderaMitchell

CaptJackSparr0w
She did plead guilty to the misdemeanors and 9 counts of felonies. Her sentencing is Sept. 26th and she is getting at least 56 years to life in prison.

Her excuse was that she was an outcast in highschool, therefore, she wanted a "Cool Image" to make up for years lost.

But at the expense of others.

There are millions of outcasts that graduate every year and make something of themselves in a positive light. No one holds excuses from the past but makes a better life for themselves and their families.

Personally, life in prison is the easy way out. I prefer the death penalty.

CorderaMitchell
Indeed...

bilb
Originally posted by CaptJackSparr0w
She did plead guilty to the misdemeanors and 9 counts of felonies. Her sentencing is Sept. 26th and she is getting at least 56 years to life in prison.

Her excuse was that she was an outcast in highschool, therefore, she wanted a "Cool Image" to make up for years lost.

But at the expense of others.

There are millions of outcasts that graduate every year and make something of themselves in a positive light. No one holds excuses from the past but makes a better life for themselves and their families.

Personally, life in prison is the easy way out. I prefer the death penalty.

thanks for the update smile

CorderaMitchell
Yep..

shaber
Wow that's a heavy sentence.

CorderaMitchell
I try, its not as deep as yours though...

MC Mike
I think he was talkin about the jail sentence? blink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>