So...ummmm....which rumours r really tru and which do u WANT be tru????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CookooHeadZ
smile smile i wonder if the thing btween the olsens and fred and george r tru. i mean the chances r really slim if u think about it. rolling on floor laughing

sailorsun004
the olsens?

Potter124
WHAT! That sounds sssooo stupid! Hello, Fred and Geaorge live in England and I have no Idea who the olsens are but I think they are two girl stars in America but anyway how could they be going out? Internet? Anyway rumors that ARE true is that JK Rowling will be writting book 7 and the last word in the book is 'scar'. What I think is that Harry will die in Book 7 because I think Voldemoert made Harry as one of his horocruxes. So in order for Voldemort to die Harry must kill himself.

Pielover666
*sigh* this is why I scarcely come to this forum anymore

TheSun
Originally posted by Potter124
WHAT! That sounds sssooo stupid! Hello, Fred and Geaorge live in England and I have no Idea who the olsens are but I think they are two girl stars in America but anyway how could they be going out? Internet? Anyway rumors that ARE true is that JK Rowling will be writting book 7 and the last word in the book is 'scar'. What I think is that Harry will die in Book 7 because I think Voldemoert made Harry as one of his horocruxes. So in order for Voldemort to die Harry must kill himself. Bah, terrible idea.

Raven Guardia
Its not true about the Olsens. The Olsen twins are Mary-Kate and Ashley. Very famous here in America

http://www.whymilk.com/ad_downloads/mary_kate_ashley_l.jpg

The Phantom
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Its not true about the Olsens. The Olsen twins are Mary-Kate and Ashley. Very famous here in America

http://www.whymilk.com/ad_downloads/mary_kate_ashley_l.jpg But kind of went downhill around teenage years, they did.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by CookooHeadZ
smile smile i wonder if the thing btween the olsens and fred and george r tru. i mean the chances r really slim if u think about it. rolling on floor laughing

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/ORLY.jpg

ace Face 0
ew olsen twins. i just want to go up to them and force them to eat a pie.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by The Phantom
But kind of went downhill around teenage years, they did.

yeah, they dont even dress like teens anymore. You always see them in like the dresses you would see a 45 year sophisticated actress wearing, that pic up there is when they actually looked like teens.One was even dating a guy in his 30's

pumpkinpie4ever
i dunno but i know what rumor i want to be true is D/E. and no i dont have a life besides im only a teen! Its kinda obvious that D/E are going out you see them together so often even if they werent you could mistake it!

The Phantom
Originally posted by ace Face 0
ew olsen twins. i just want to go up to them and force them to eat a pie. NO STEALING THE PIE JOKES! That's reserved for me and Pielover!

Originally posted by pumpkinpie4ever
i dunno but i know what rumor i want to be true is D/E. and no i dont have a life besides im only a teen! Its kinda obvious that D/E are going out you see them together so often even if they werent you could mistake it! It will screw up the movies, it wont happen until they quit, get fired, or the movies are finally over. Until then they aren't aloud to go out.

Oh, also, the part about teens not having a life, I a 15 and I have one hell of one!

dmoney
what the hell is D/E? and what do you mean you don't have a life everyone has one i mean you can say that you don't go out much and can be changed if you wanted it to..... and who ever said that the last world in book 7 is "scar" great jobon getting a really dumb rumor no one cares about the last word all we care about is when JKR will stopping making ppl wait and come out with the last book already i mean she said it wil come out in 2 years man that sucks forget her daughter lol she can do both taking care of her daughter and writing the book

div
but would you want a half effort book because she has to take care of her daughter aswell or would you want a full effort book tht would be soo much better with full attention patience is a virtue......the i dont have

The Phantom
D/E is Dan and Emma. You know, the people that play Harry and Hermione. Originally posted by dmoney
what the hell is D/E? and what do you mean you don't have a life everyone has one i mean you can say that you don't go out much and can be changed if you wanted it to..... and who ever said that the last world in book 7 is "scar" great jobon getting a really dumb rumor no one cares about the last word all we care about is when JKR will stopping making ppl wait and come out with the last book already i mean she said it wil come out in 2 years man that sucks forget her daughter lol she can do both taking care of her daughter and writing the book Go die! She has just finished writing HBP, let her take a damn vacation with her daughter. I think family is more important than writing a book so people will batch and complain about how wrong it is. (That was actually more meant to the H/Hr shippers.... sorry to bring up shipping but its the truth on what the H/Hr shippers are doing, saying she is wrong about her own book and stuff). And if you say it is a joke, it was a stupid one that didn't need to be said.

Pielover666
Originally posted by ace Face 0
ew olsen twins. i just want to go up to them and force them to eat a pie.

You are unworthy of the pie BIZATCH!

My monkey minions.....ATTACK! No, ATTACK! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE TAKIN' A NAP!?!?!?!? stupid monkey curfue....

The Phantom
(Quote from Family Guy) God! Smight(sp?) him! (orignally them but its one person so yea...) *Looks up, waiting for something to happen.* He'sa cooking up somethin'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.