Exar + Ulic vs Malak + Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Stalemate, lol
But my opinion is not as good as others.
Setting is on Utapau landing platform.
This is how the battle goes, no changes.
Exar vs Revan
Uilc vs Malak

Human Vader
Exar beats Revan, then helps Ulic with Malak. This is a halfway decent thread Akbar, not something I would expect from you.....

Admiral Akbar
Is that an insult or a compliment?
I dont think Exar could kill Revan that quickly. And IMO Malak may have the upper hand against Ulic, but i dont know a lot about these guyz so I will have to research some more. For now i think revan and malak might win, with luck but they might have a chance at this.

Illustrious
Revan beat Malak, Kun, as powerful as he was, only fought Ulic to a standstill.

I'll say Kun and Revan is a great pair, but do to our lack of evidence, I'll have to say they are a close fight that would likely take a long time. I'll say Ulic beats Malak and then helps Kun finish off Revan.

Admiral Akbar
As for the standstill idea, read Nai Fohl's research about the standstill. Il tell you what threa din a sec.

Admiral Akbar
My Ulic vs Darth Tyranus. Thread Its top 5 on the list

Fishy
I always thought Ulic to be close to Exar, Nai proofed that wrong. So now he's a lot weaker.

Weak enough so that Malak could beat him? I don't know, Malak isn't a slouch either. He's a great fighter has a lot of experience and knows what he is doing his control over the force is quite good and he has the power of a freaking rhino in his hands.

Revan vs Exar, like I have said in so many threads I believe Exar to be more powerful but Revan to be the smarter and better fighter and that Revan actually has the biggest chance of winning like 55/45, the first being Revan. But that it would take an extremely long time and it would almost completely be decided by a third factor.

So IMO it all comes down to Malak vs Ulic, and I don't know who would win that.

Darth Windu
Well now, I don't think Ulic could have stooped down THAT low. I know I'm always supporting underestimated characters, but you can't say that Ulic and Malak would get that far apart. Not that Malak is weak, but I think Ulic would take him.

Fishy
I think so too, but i'm not sure. I really don't know enough about Ulic. I don't know a lot more then what Darkstar has posted about him. Which although it describes him greatly does not necessarily convince me he can kill Malak. Who was really tough himself.

Kam Solusar
Ulic could possibly hav them both on a good day nvm exar helping him

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
Ulic could possibly hav them both on a good day nvm exar helping him

Your joking right?

Kam Solusar
no, not at once but seperatly

Darth Windu
Your posts are rather confusing. . . and I doubt Ulic could take Revan. Malak, maybe, but not Revan. He could hold him for a bit, but not beat him.

Baston Alveron
Have u guys looked at the sith scriptures exar kun and ulic queldroma weilded more power then any other sith, well ulic wasnt as strong as exar

Darth Windu
No they didn't. Is that from SuperShadow?

Darth_Glentract
I know that I made this thread before, but the crappy search button doesnt show it, so I'm not mad.

Exar and Ulic would win though. Exar is at least as good as Revan. They might standstill. Ulic would definatly beat Malak though and it wouldnt take a long time either. Ulic and Exar then finish Revan rather fast.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
Have u guys looked at the sith scriptures exar kun and ulic queldroma weilded more power then any other sith, well ulic wasnt as strong as exar

What are you smoking dude? smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.