Atris and Bastila vs Darth sion and Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
well who do yoou think will it is to close to call IMO

Admiral Akbar
Too close to call, these fights can go either way. Who versus who and whats the setting.

darth-yoda
the setting is a dimly lit temple with a huge square hole in the roof were a storm rages in the sky the temple is burried deep in the kashyyk forests

Admiral Akbar
is it wet and slippery? lol

Fishy
Who cares.

Malak would own both Bastila and Atris...

He defeated Kavar who was one amazing fighter the most experienced fighter the Jedi had to over and thus a lot more powerful then Atris. Malak alone would have a chance of taking them out but with Sion he would sure as hell succeed.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, I agree. The gals get pwned.

darth-yoda
i think atris cpuld kill sion while bastila keeps malak busy then atris helps kill malak

Fishy
No way in hell. Sion is far more powerful then you seem to think, he did rule over a lot of Sith and not just because he could not die. They would have found a way to hold him otherwise. Besides Bastila is going to be much easier to kill for Malak then Sion is for Atris.

darth-yoda
i seem to underestimate malak and sion to much i will read up on them and argue my points later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.