I stopped reading Harry Potter because......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
I stopped reading harry potter, won't watch the movies, or anything else about it. i don't hate it, it is just that i am not interested. everything is soooo obvious and there are too many threads of character love. it gets quite annoying.
i used to love the books, but my "interest" in the book just (simply put) stopped

if you don't like harry potter anymore please post here.

FANS OF HARRY POTTER, DON"T POST HERE AND SAY " you just don't appreciate it's perfection!" PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!

DarkC
No hate threads will be allowed.

ShaKoon
i don't like harry potter anymore

Hermione202
Well we don't care . This is stupid ! The mods should close down this thread.This is a Harry Potter Forum and it is for Hary Potter fans.

DanZeke25
You just dont appreciate its perfection.

flee the evil 1
hehehe nice one DanZeke25

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Hermione202
Well we don't care . This is stupid ! The mods should close down this thread.This is a Harry Potter Forum and it is for Hary Potter fans. i agree!

Kella
Originally posted by DanZeke25

hysterical

yawn

Imaginary
Originally posted by ShaKoon
I stopped reading harry potter, won't watch the movies, or anything else about it. i don't hate it, it is just that i am not interested. everything is soooo obvious and there are too many threads of character love. it gets quite annoying.
i used to love the books, but my "interest" in the book just (simply put) stopped

FANS OF HARRY POTTER, DON"T POST HERE AND SAY " you just don't appreciate it's perfection!" PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!

So, what you're saying is, that you want people who don't like Harry Potter to come into a forum about Harry Potter and post in this thread about why they don't like it? Why would they be here in the first bloody place? roll eyes (sarcastic)

NightCrawler341
Seriously..... pointless..... thread.... I'm tired of seeing your pointless threads, so I'm just going to ask the mods one simply question that consist of one simply word... ban

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Seriously..... pointless..... thread.... I'm tired of seeing your pointless threads, so I'm just going to ask the mods one simply question that consist of one simply word... ban Agreed, why isnt he banned yet?

daeri
worse topic ever :')

DarkC
Originally posted by DanZeke25
BURN!!!!!!!

goddess_susu
banned banned

misslilsweetie
lol ...
*sigh*
soon it will be gone.... soon i say.. lol..

RoguePw25
Originally posted by ShaKoon

Shakoon, you have been warned before about starting pointless threads. Please stop. This is your 2nd thread on this topic. If you continue, further action will be taken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.