Role For Blackcat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderkid515
i heard a rumor that in spidey3 that Eliza Dusku will play blackcat. who do u think is good for the role? i think shes alright since she played a burglar in Jay n SilentBob strike bak

NoFate007
chances are she won't be in Spider-Man 3, but I could see her playing the role well. I like Dushku a lot, she pulls off her characters well I think. Not many actresses I actually think can act well.

spencerspider
i thought that rumor was proven fake..

Spiderkid515
really?

Doc Ock
It has neither been proved or disproved that Black Cat is in SM-3.

The possibility is there....

Mainstream
yeah...but no venom though

Doc Ock
Right no Venom wink

But remember that actress Chloe Sveigny (sp?) said she auditioned for the role of a blonde buxom villain??

Hmmm either she's auditioning as Stunner (which I highly,highly doubt) or Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat.

Mainstream
what about that four villians in spidey 3...was that proven or not?

Doc Ock
That was disregarded along with the even more ridiculous rumour that SM-3 and SM-4 were being filmed back to back.

Some people will believe ANYTHING they hear.

Mainstream
oh...just checking

doctorstrongbad
I would love to see the black cat in a future film. I think it would be a good idea.

chucktaylor
me too, problems (Mary Jane and starting out as a criminal) and help (Against Villains) can be driven from her.

bballplayer123
I agree, Arad did say we might see her still. That, as Ock said, doesn't approve or disapprove anything though.

doctorstrongbad
Well I'm sure part 3 will be a great movie and look at how much hype there is about it.

Saberstylemasta
I'd defenately like to see Black cat in future films, but I think that ship has sailed...seeing as MJ went for Peter at the end off Spider-Man 2.

bballplayer123
Well, now that can be even more of a trouble, seeing as how theyre now together and stuff.... we will see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.