most saddest moments in LOTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
what is the most saddest moment in LOTK? for me i think it was theoden's death,

Exabyte
Pippin singing for Denethor and the Ride of the Rohirrim o.o

> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t29730.html

DanielLB
LOTK? Is it supposed to be LOTR or ROTK?

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by ShaKoon
what is the most saddest moment in LOTK? for me i think it was theoden's death,

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

Good going Saberstylemasta !

Fëanor
Originally posted by DanielLB
LOTK? Is it supposed to be LOTR or ROTK? mebbe it's Lord of The King?

Exabyte
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

Sorry, but I fear this is not the way we usually talk to each other in the LoTR forum smile maybe this is different elsewhere, but, you know, I think there's this thing called "respect" and it's rather essential for conversation... but as I said, it is possible that this is different from your point of view. Yet even if it is - which would be sad indeed - would you mind not insulting members of our forum?
Would be nice.
Thanks.

Btw, for future reference... it's "meant" and "imbecile" smile if correct language is as important as you say.

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Exabyte
Sorry, but I fear this is not the way we usually talk to each other in the LoTR forum smile maybe this is different elsewhere, but, you know, I think there's this thing called "respect" and it's rather essential for conversation... but as I said, it is possible that this is different from your point of view. Yet even if it is - which would be sad indeed - would you mind not insulting members of our forum?
Would be nice.
Thanks.

Btw, for future reference... it's "meant" and "imbecile" smile if correct language is as important as you say.

Yes, I agree with you, but this guy definately lost my respect. And sorry bout that, but I suck at speling.

WindDancer
Anyone making hostile posts again will banned for offensive posts. Don't do it again. Use the link provided above for this topic.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.