Batman vs. Jubilee (h2h only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerful one
Who wins this h2h combat fight,Batman or Jubilee?

Blair Wind
wtf??? why....wow....

brainchild81
Maybe somebody wanted a thread in which Batman had a guaranteed victory. Batman wins this easily and I hope he kills her by mistake.smile

colossus17
Originally posted by powerful one
Who wins this h2h combat fight,Batman or Jubilee?

you do know that her h2h skills are = to zero right?

Onikirimaru
JR: Tonights match, Batman vs Jubilee, Head to head match! This ones gonna be over in a few seconds King
King: Yeah, I dunno what this chicks gonna do to him, I know being 13 for 10 years is a formidable power, but I dont think its gonna play a factor here tonight.
JR: Head to Head rules, that means no utility belt, and no powers!
King: Oh my god king look!
JR: By GOD she just BLINDED the referee with her powers! What is she thinking!
King: The rules didnt say anything about attacking the ref JR!
JR: BY GOD! SHE POOF'ED EM! SHE POOFED BATMAN STRAIGHT TO HELL! THE REFEREE DIDNT SEE IT! BATMAN'S HURT BAD! HES GONNA BE BLINDED FOR SECONDS AFTER THAT BLOW!
King: Look out puppies!
JR: LOWBLOW! That damn dirty girl just lowblowed Batman! Heres the cover... 1... 2.. 3... she stole one! She stole a win from the Batman! She ought to be ashamed of herself, shes a harlot, thats what she is a HARLOT!

jinzin
batman wins this faster than one can say..."i'm batman"

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jinzin
batman wins this faster than one can say..."i'm batman"

She still has her underage chest. That's as blinding as her poppers. Probably moreso.

jinzin
you're right...infact come to think of it..she has a striking similarity to classic robin....I bet batman would be waaaay too distracted to even put up a decent fight...he'd probably mistake her for a boy and invite her to the batcave instead.

Tron
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
JR: Tonights match, Batman vs Jubilee, Head to head match! This ones gonna be over in a few seconds King
King: Yeah, I dunno what this chicks gonna do to him, I know being 13 for 10 years is a formidable power, but I dont think its gonna play a factor here tonight.
JR: BY GOD! SHE POOF'ED EM! SHE POOFED BATMAN STRAIGHT TO HELL! THE REFEREE DIDNT SEE IT! BATMAN'S HURT BAD! HES GONNA BE BLINDED FOR SECONDS AFTER THAT BLOW!
JR: LOWBLOW! That damn dirty girl just lowblowed Batman! Heres the cover... 1... 2.. 3... she stole one! She stole a win from the Batman! She ought to be ashamed of herself, shes a harlot, thats what she is a HARLOT!

No no, you got it all wrong. It's jezebel (or however it's spelled), not harlot. And you left out "slobberknocker".wink

BENITO
JR: LOWBLOW! That damn dirty girl just lowblowed Batman! Heres the cover... 1... 2.. 3... she stole one! She stole a win from the Batman! She ought to be ashamed of herself, shes a harlot, thats what she is a HARLOT! Cool Commentry but Jubilee's 15 now

Onikirimaru
I didnt want to use all the JR jokes at once in case I want to do more later. I also didnt say boomer sooner or goverment mule.

black robb
Originally posted by powerful one
Who wins this h2h combat fight,Batman or Jubilee? why do i even go to these forums....

Blair Wind

laughing

DigiMark007
GRRRR! Respek Jubilee!

...??? oh wait. It's only h2h??
In that case, she's f*cked.

-DM

olympian
( looks at title thread )

HaHa!

Damn i need that laught wink

"She still has her underage chest. That's as blinding as her poppers. Probably moreso."

nono, you got it all wrong, he only likes Robins. Not even that last resource will save Jubille of losing.

Marvelgeek
JR: LOWBLOW! That damn dirty girl just lowblowed Batman! Heres the cover... 1... 2.. 3... she stole one! She stole a win from the Batman! She ought to be ashamed of herself, shes a harlot, thats what she is a HARLOT! laughing

Bludhaven Boy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good one.
Batman looks her in the eye and she falls to pieces, pleadinf for her life.
Then she pulls herself together and asks if Robin is doing anything later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.