Last Letter Movie tournament.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandorallen
I thought of this Idea when I was playing The last letter movie game, I then later challenged "Maikahyandowen" to go "1 vs. 1" on there, and whoever did not post a title within the last minute would LOSE.

so we went, on and on and on and on for over half an hour, we then called it a tie. And then the Idea sparked!

Why don't we have a tournament once a month about this!?

here's how it will work.

the tournament gets its own forum.

and 3 sub forums.

The sub forums are:

Hall of fame (where we list the monthly winners)

Exhibition matches: (where people set up a thread wanting to play and the next person to post is the challenger)

and, Tournament (where we list the matches Ex: cinemaaddiction vs raz)

=============================================

as far as the rules go.....

-The players must post within the next minute of the previous post
-A player wins if:

1.the other player forfeits.
2.the other player does not post a title within a minute
3.the movie the other player submits is not a movie,(which will be varefied by a mod)
or 4. the other player is caught cheating in anyway.

BEFORE A TOURNAMENT THERE WILL BE A REGISTRATION THREAD WHERE YOU SIGN UP FOR THAT WILL CLOSE AFTER 24 HOURS!

anyway, this is my idea.

what do you think?

smile

-mando

Maikahyandowen
brilliant

Mandorallen
Spank you greenwal........spank you very much.

i need to get the staff to have a look tho.

Maikahyandowen
yeah

Cinemaddiction
Eh, there wouldn't be a forum dedicated to something like this, first and foremost. That's pretty much kills it right there. Besides, that, it's not encouraging the participation of all KMC users, especially with the "Vs." idea, and the time restraint of 1 minute? It's too limited, sporatic, and just won't work realistically.

I'd suggest you guys just use the Trivia forum and do whatever movie related games you come up with. You're worried about cheating? Well, anyone can go through the "Last Letter Movie Game" thread and find movies in an instant, or even MovieQuotes.com, or virtually any movie site that has alphabetical titles.

It's just not even a challenge.

Clovie
4 forums for something like that?

Mandorallen
1 forum, 3 sub-forums.

=============

and cine, the reason you only have 1 minute, is so they CANT go to movie quotes.com or imdb.com or look on the last letter thread.

Mandorallen
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.