Plo Koon vs General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
We know Kenobi could do this, but Obi wan is just a little bit better than Master Koon in ROTS, could this jedi pull it off? or will he fail.

Setting: Dorin---- is a dark dusty world. They square of in a temple or a building of some sort. Or on the streetz lol.

MAKASHIMAN
Plo Koon is tight but my loyalties are with the General. Although Koon does have lightning.

Admiral Akbar
Yes, and the lightning does stun the enemy for a while. Plo Koon is a good jedi, he is average but could ahve been better, if he wasnt shot down by those ****** cloners. This is actually a hard fight. I mean obi pulled it off, but he is a heavy defense master. Plo KOon has anakin's style which is based of form 3, but instead in offense not defense. So i cant decide, i need others to help me.

MAKASHIMAN
Koon can do a lot of stuff. I don't know why people think Greivous is just gonna stand there and wait for death. If it's Grievous after the girl with the purple saber crushed his chest than he might lose.

Admiral Akbar
Im repeating what i just wrote on another thread, dont start dissing Mace Windu. Just cuz he kicked your char's ass.
He is not a girl
His lightsabe ris purple for a reason.
And he crushed his chest becasue he used shatterpoint to find GG's weakness.
There is nothing wrong with anything about windu.

LordYomi13
What's wrong is that Ki-Adi-Mundi was originally the one with the purple lightsaber.

MAKASHIMAN
(sorry off topic) Count Dooku got both his hands chopped of and was silent and mace only got one hand chopped off and he screamed like Palpy told him he was his dad. Please don't say Mace was caught off gaurd because Dooku was not expecting to lose his gropers.

Admiral Akbar
Good point there, i dont know why they made MAce scream, maybe cuz dooku dident have his hands cut of he had his wrists cut, and i believe having a hand missing and still half of it there is more painful.

MAKASHIMAN
Youre gonnas feel pain when your dismembered no matter where.

MAKASHIMAN
sorry my gammars off

MAKASHIMAN
LORD!!!!!!!!! grammar. gramar? confused confused embarrasment embarrasment

Admiral Akbar
You had it right the first time grammar.

2Tidus!
Mace's hand was cut off, he was electruduced, and he was loosing balance, almost falling off. If you were loosing balance and about to fall abotu 100 stories down, I would scream too..

I think Grevious takes this one, sorry, but Plo Koon just doesn't have the tricks and skill to beat GG here.

Council#13
Actually obi uses form 3 which is heavy on defense. Koon and Anakin use form 5

Admiral Akbar
5 and 3 are very similar forms, and obi is also an average jedi during the time of rots.

Arbiter
Obi-Wan isn't an average Jedi. He's on the Jedi Council and a Jedi Master. Obi-Wan is stronger then Plo Koon and he was one of the stongest Jedi ever in the Star Wars galaxy. Plo Koon died in a jedi starfighter and Obi-Wan took a direct hit (almost) from an AT-TE and fell from a huge fall and lived. He and Master Yoda stromed the Jedi Council and never got once hit by a blaster. And Plo Koon didn't even get mentioned to go after Grievous because they knew Plo would get owned. Grievous took on 4 Jedi Masters and 1 Jedi Padawan and won and Mace did weaken Grievous but that didn't make him half his strength. Plo would have been beaten by Grievous. Plo Koon can use lighting. Last I check lightsabers can stop lighting and Grievous has 4 at once. Plo Koon would use force push. And the 4 Jedi Masters didn't use the force? Ki-adi would have been killed by Grievous if the clone troopers didn't save him. Plo Koon can't win this fight.

Admiral Akbar
We are talking about ROTS time here, i dont care what happens after than. AT that point in time he was average, if he was so great he would have won every one of his duels. So what thier are many jedi master who are not that powerful. WHat the hell does Plo koons death have to do with being a better jedi? Your and idiot.
ANd his death was unexpected, even if he knew it would happen you go ahead any try to outmaneuver 2 or 3 clone troopers who are shooting at you.
He stormed the jedi council and wasnt hit by one blaster? ahahha
Very lame Arbiter. Bad reasoning.
He wasnt assigned to go fight GG because he had something else important to do, and obi wan was clearly someone who could stand a chance. That doesnt mean Plo koon sucks. And he wouldent get owned.
He was completly over powered in the cartoon, its just ridiculous he could easily defeat 5 people at once.
GG wasnt any weaker when mace crushed him, it just made him cough insanely.
BTW GG does not use the force, plus Plo koon is not a dumbass enough to shock him when he is defending himself. HE would wait for an open advantage.
Plo Koon is superior to Shakk'Ti and Plo Koon could fight better than a thinker. Ki adi, is not all that powerful.
And plo koon knows his home planet better than some mecha robot.

MAKASHIMAN
Plo Koon was already on Cato Neimodia fighting droids. He couldn't just drop what he's doing to go kill Grievous. GL didn't lett the background character do very much of anything because he wab=nted to leave it open for star wars fans' imaginations. This is hard for me because These are two of my top five characters. Stalemate okay?

Arbiter
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
We are talking about ROTS time here, i dont care what happens after than. AT that point in time he was average, if he was so great he would have won every one of his duels. So what thier are many jedi master who are not that powerful. WHat the hell does Plo koons death have to do with being a better jedi? Your and idiot.
ANd his death was unexpected, even if he knew it would happen you go ahead any try to outmaneuver 2 or 3 clone troopers who are shooting at you.
He stormed the jedi council and wasnt hit by one blaster? ahahha
Very lame Arbiter. Bad reasoning.
He wasnt assigned to go fight GG because he had something else important to do, and obi wan was clearly someone who could stand a chance. That doesnt mean Plo koon sucks. And he wouldent get owned.
He was completly over powered in the cartoon, its just ridiculous he could easily defeat 5 people at once.
GG wasnt any weaker when mace crushed him, it just made him cough insanely.
BTW GG does not use the force, plus Plo koon is not a dumbass enough to shock him when he is defending himself. HE would wait for an open advantage.
Plo Koon is superior to Shakk'Ti and Plo Koon could fight better than a thinker. Ki adi, is not all that powerful.
And plo koon knows his home planet better than some mecha robot.

What has Plo Koon done that makes him so powerful? Obi-Wan killed a Sith when he was a Padawan. And Obi-Wan only got beaten by Dooku who Plo Koon would never stand a chance against. Plo Koon could never defeat 4 Jedi Masters at once like Grievous did. Grievous's movements are almost unpredictable to anyone who never has exp in lightsaber combat. When did Plo ever fight someone in a lightsaber combat? Obi-Wan fought Maul, Dooku, and Dooku again. Grievous was already a powerful warlord and a great military leader but when the CIS "saved" him and turned him into the Grievous we know he was trained by Count Dooku who is stronger then Plo Koon. Grievous wins hands down.

Fishy
Change Obi with Plo Koon and you could almost write the exact same thing.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Arbiter
What has Plo Koon done that makes him so powerful? Obi-Wan killed a Sith when he was a Padawan. And Obi-Wan only got beaten by Dooku who Plo Koon would never stand a chance against. Plo Koon could never defeat 4 Jedi Masters at once like Grievous did. Grievous's movements are almost unpredictable to anyone who never has exp in lightsaber combat. When did Plo ever fight someone in a lightsaber combat? Obi-Wan fought Maul, Dooku, and Dooku again. Grievous was already a powerful warlord and a great military leader but when the CIS "saved" him and turned him into the Grievous we know he was trained by Count Dooku who is stronger then Plo Koon. Grievous wins hands down.

Ok, im going to correct all of your ridiculous reasons.

A.) Obi wan killed a sith? Bravo last time i checked he was holding on for his dear life.
B.)Plo koon would stand just as big of a chance as obi wan did, plus who else is there that could match up with dooku? 2 jedi???
C.) Again, I dont like that part of the clone wars movie.
D.) Unpredictable? funny that obi wan caught his mistakes very quickly and took him out in a matter of seconds.
E.)So what Obi wan fought them? What did he learn! He learned how to get a proper ass kicking.
F.)So what he was trained by count dooku? Qiu gon jinn was also trained by dooku, and we dont see Jinn runing around and destroying everyone like some hero.
G.)Hands down my ass, i havent seen anyone post anything interesting yet.

Where is Nai Foh'l I want to hear his opinion.

Damarus
Id go for Plo Koon because GG in the cartoon was powerful,it was a cartoon,in cartoons they do whatever they like cause cartoons are not the true part.Movies are the true part,say a villain in a cartoon is really powerful,then that villain appears in a movie and is a bit weak,the movie shows his true strenth,its the same with GG its just hes not that weak in the movie.Also Plo Koon is a skilled Jedi Master not some weakling just because some people say so,thats my point.

Darth_Janus
Wow... Do your parents let you outside at all, because if so that should be against the law.

Illustrious
I seriously hope he's under the age of 13, or that would be nearly criminal.

Did your parents give you their written consent?

Dark Thor
why the sh*t was this created?

darthsith19
Grievous was trained to kill Jedi. Plo lets his saber do the talking for him. I'll say Plo since
A. he has the Force
and
B. Obi-Wan only had trouble against grievous because he lsot his lightsaber

PloKoonDevotee
Yes, you guys have just used the Argument Fallacy of

Attacking the Character of Opponents

Yes, Damarus is obviously a noob and that's why what he said was not valid.

Bull. Give Actual Reasons, not attacks.

Jaster Mereel
As mentioned in another topic on this forum, Koon was a martial Jedi- meaning he trained harder and more often in combat.

But, I am undecided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.