The Official Spiral Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
I think Spiral is one of the most unique anime out there. It isn't all blasting and fighting and demons and saiyans and everything. It's suspensful and really great. This is a thread dedicated to the Melody of Logic

jnr hiphop
Hmm... I've always wanted to know what Spiral is like... People hardly talk about it.

sai12
I just got the 1st two dvds the other day! Have yet to watch them though...Will update when I learn more. Plus I was sure there was already a Spiral Thread

Did you search?

LordYomi13
Yeah I made one a while back, but with minimal results.

jnr hiphop
Yeah, there already is a thread on this but the other one is about something different...

sai12
OH well, I don't believe it is all that well known of an anime. I stilll haven't gotten around to watching my dvds either. Sorry sad

LordYomi13
Tis a great show. I think the next dvd came out earlier

jnr hiphop
Have you seen all of it?

LordYomi13
not all of it. I have gotten up to the 8th episode, and am waiting for fye to get a new shipment of thenext dvds.

sai12
Well, I have successfully watched the 1st two dvds and am now craving more! I can't remember what episode I'm on though. I would think something like 9? The 1st dvd had 5 episodes on it I think the 2nd one had 4?

I really like this series. Though the main character seems almost too smart. Heh, and I just wish he would play that damned piano!

Is this another series with the usual 25 to 26 episodes?

DarkRiku13
yeah i believe so. There is about six dvds. The 2nd dvd ended on such a cliff-hanger. I think my favorite character was Eyes Rutherford.

jnr hiphop
What's it all about?

sai12
Originally posted by DarkRiku13
yeah i believe so. There is about six dvds. The 2nd dvd ended on such a cliff-hanger. I think my favorite character was Eyes Rutherford.

Hehe, yeah Eyes was pretty cool. But I do like the main character best. Even if he has a self esteem issue.

Originally posted by jnr hiphop
What's it all about?

Its a show about solving mysteries. First the Ayuma's*sp* big brother disappears saying that he is goign to search for the Blade Children. Its been two years since he has left and the little bro is still feeling his brohter's prescense everywhere. Murders and accidents begin to happen and Ayuma (I'm not even sure if that is his name! messed) helps solve the crimes. While doing so he gets closer and closer to the mystery that is the blade children and his brother's whereabouts.

*shrug* That's the jyst of it anyway! :P

jnr hiphop
It doesn't sound too bad.

sai12
Yeah its pretty good! smile

DarkRiku13
the main character of Spiral: Ayumu Narumi

DarkRiku13
also, frequently throughout the show, the blade children make references to Kiyotaka, leading him to believe they might know Kiyotaka's whereabouts

DarkRiku13
This is the Heroine of the saga: Hiyono.

FFKadaj
I just checked out the 3rd dvd: "Shooting Fallen Stars" it introduces Kanone Hilbert, and a showdown with one of the "Hunters"

riku harada
how many dvds are there? i'm thinking about buying it

FFKadaj
Only six. So there isn't much of an investment of your money. It's an excellent show.

riku harada
i heard. that's less than the DNAngel ones.

FFKadaj
And all of them are out already. So theres no waiting.

Saki-san
ive seen the first episode and i soooooooooooo want more! i love mystery!

FFKadaj
Its an excellent show. I recently picked up the fourth one. It was sick. It introduces yet another character.

TheQuincy
Still need to see that last 2 dvds. Waiting for all of your feedback on the show.

TheQuincy
My friends and I have decided to cosplay as the blade children at Anime boston this april

riku-chan
Originally posted by DarkRiku13
This is the Heroine of the saga: Hiyono.
for some reason i thought you said hermione......

i need to find this....

riku-chan
Originally posted by TheQuincy
My friends and I have decided to cosplay as the blade children at Anime boston this april
awesome. take some pics for the rest of us.

TheQuincy
WOOOOO SPIRAL!!!!!!!

ChakraStrings
Ahh, finally fans of Spiral united! Good show, great plot, excellent episodes.

sai12
Was I the only one slightly disappointed by the ending of the series? Dont' want to give anything away to those of you who haven't seen the whole series,...but still. ARGH!!

Oh well, it was still worth getting all of it. Only 6 DVD's at 25 dollars each.

ChakraStrings
Yeah, don't spoil it, I haven't seen the last two dvds, I'm probably going to buy them though.

ChakraStrings
Spiral kicks ass

Kanone Hilbert owns.

TheQuincy
Dude.

Eyes Rutherford owns. He can play the piano like a mofo. Can Kanone? I dont think so!

Hyuga Q
Finished all of Spiral. Excellent show. Best characters are definitely Kanone Hilbert and Eyes Rutherford. And I hear that any remaining answers anyone wants is in the manga. Unfortunately they are only in Japanese! So we'll have to wait until an american company publishes them in english.

"This is the end Eyes. I'll Show you Reality. I'll show you the Blade Children's.....hell."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.