Slips Trip to Ozzfest!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
HOOOLY SHIT IT KICKED SO MUCH ASS!! First off Arch Enemy Palyed and they just completely Destroyed the palce, the A Few other bands I was interested Played And Fast Forward a Little Bit and I met Shadows Fall (nice guys), Arch Enemy, In FLames, Haunted, and Killswitch Engage. It was hot as Balls out, Seriously they had to make tents with sprinklers in them to Help people Cool down, I got so high to, then Ya know it kicks ass for a little bit then, Main Stage Started and It was amazing, Shadows Fall started and they Were Simply Amazing..then some shitty bands like Mudvayne came on, Then the group everyone was waiting for Cam on, IRON MAIDEN! Which just blew everyone away, When they did Hallowed By Thy Name It was Just so bad ass, then there was like a 12 foot "Eddie" walking around, and for 60 year old guys they were Insane, The Black Sabbath Came on and Ozzy Looked Better than ever, they two were great. And his Hot chick flashed me in the water tent smile ...Oh Man It was soooo ****ing good, In Flames, The Black Dahlila Murder, As I lay Dying, were also really good. And there was this midget walking aroung, Like a real midget without arms, BUT IRON MAIDEN! And I got a horrible Sun Burn But holy shit Tonight Kicked so much ass eek! Happy Dance

SlipknoT
And I bought myself a new bowl too, But IRON MAIDEN droolio

JLred
So.........................................yeah..............................

Ken Kenobi
Spell check is your friend. big grin

kmcdude
Damn slip! sad You are one lucky bastard.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Spell check is your friend. big grin

Us metal heads don't hold grammar in too high of regard, especially after shows.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Us metal heads don't hold grammar in too high of regard, especially after shows.

That's no excuse. stick out tongue

alcoholicpoet
That's no excuse. stick out tongue

Actually he said he's high.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Actually he said he's high.

I could spell whenever I got high. erm

TheFilmProphet
I could spell whenever I got high. erm

Tree leaves don't count. wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet

schmoll

Twas not tree leaves, twas pot.

kmcdude

laughing laughing out loud laughing

TheFilmProphet
schmoll

Twas not tree leaves, twas pot.

Twas not what I heard...

kmcdude
I heard different as well..........

Ken Kenobi
Twas not what I heard...

I didn't see you there. blink

Last time I got high, I also got drunk, then banged my girlfriend at the time. Goodtimes, goodtimes.

kmcdude

Last time I got high, I also got drunk, then banged my girlfriend at the time. Goodtimes, goodtimes.

So,I do that every weekend stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet

Last time I got high, I also got drunk,

So how would you know whether or not I was there...

Ken Kenobi
So how would you know whether or not I was there...

I don't. no expression Were you there? no expression

Mist
rock

TheFilmProphet
I don't. no expression Were you there? no expression

Maybe, maybe not. You'll find out if you ever see any embarassing photos of you on the internet getting high and drunk.http://zozipin.free.fr/emoticons/smileys/taunt.gif

Mist
What the hell is that smilie doing? blink

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Mist
What the hell is that smilie doing? blink

Laughing and pointing....

Mist
Ahh...I get it now..

TheFilmProphet
What did you think he was doing? eer

Ken Kenobi
Maybe, maybe not. You'll find out if you ever see any embarassing photos of you on the internet getting high and drunk.http://zozipin.free.fr/emoticons/smileys/taunt.gif

Edward Furlong looks like a pansy as The Crow. stick out tongue

~Rad~
I didn't even bother to read all that.... no expression

SlipknoT
Well yea, seeing as your musical tastes are shit.

wuTa

laughing ...when you're right you're right

s|m
Originally posted by SlipknoT
HOOOLY SHIT IT KICKED SO MUCH ASS!! First off Arch Enemy Palyed and they just completely Destroyed the palce, the A Few other bands I was interested Played And Fast Forward a Little Bit and I met Shadows Fall (nice guys), Arch Enemy, In FLames, Haunted, and Killswitch Engage. It was hot as Balls out, Seriously they had to make tents with sprinklers in them to Help people Cool down, I got so high to, then Ya know it kicks ass for a little bit then, Main Stage Started and It was amazing, Shadows Fall started and they Were Simply Amazing..then some shitty bands like Mudvayne came on, Then the group everyone was waiting for Cam on, IRON MAIDEN! Which just blew everyone away, When they did Hallowed By Thy Name It was Just so bad ass, then there was like a 12 foot "Eddie" walking around, and for 60 year old guys they were Insane, The Black Sabbath Came on and Ozzy Looked Better than ever, they two were great. And his Hot chick flashed me in the water tent smile ...Oh Man It was soooo ****ing good, In Flames, The Black Dahlila Murder, As I lay Dying, were also really good. And there was this midget walking aroung, Like a real midget without arms, BUT IRON MAIDEN! And I got a horrible Sun Burn But holy shit Tonight Kicked so much ass eek! Happy Dance

You lucky b*tch mad
*sigh* sad

TheFilmProphet

Its true, he does resemble a small girl with Crow make-up. Its only there in my sig because the latest movie was released last week.

Freaky Zeeky

Sounds like you had a nice time. happy

Ken Kenobi
Its true, he does resemble a small girl with Crow make-up. Its only there in my sig because the latest movie was released last week.

Almost looks like Shannon Doherty or something.

Your missing one of the Crows in your signature anyways. erm

SlipknoT
I think I'm the only person in the world who hasent seen the crow sad

Korri
*pokes hard*

SlipknoT
KORRI! I got to see Iron Maiden and you didnt no expression

TheFilmProphet
Almost looks like Shannon Doherty or something.

Your missing one of the Crows in your signature anyways. erm

laughing out loud They only included him because they couldn't land any real star for the lead role, hell they were better off making David Boreanaz the Crow instead of the villain.

I'm missing plenty of Crows, but I wasn't trying to include them all. Only Wicked Prayer and a few random ones. If I wanted to do that I would have to include Stairway to Heaven, City of Angels, Salvation, The Crow, and then Wicked Prayer.

I think I'm the only person in the world who hasent seen the crow sad

http://zozipin.free.fr/emoticons/smileys/disgusted.gif For shame,

Deathblow
Arch Enemy
Shadows Fall
In Flames
Killswitch Engage
Mudvayne
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
The Black Dahlila Murder
As I Lay Dying

Seen, seen, seen, seen, seen, seen, seen, seen & seen. Plus once I almost saw up Cristina Scabbia's big billowy red and white dress type thing. I rule happy

SlipknoT
Damn sad

Darth_Otaku

Korri
KORRI! I got to see Iron Maiden and you didnt no expression

i will slaughter Kill Bill style no expression.

SlipknoT
Run for your Liiiives! no expression

Puddin Pop
HOOOLY SHIT IT KICKED SO MUCH ASS!! First off Arch Enemy Palyed and they just completely Destroyed the palce, the A Few other bands I was interested Played And Fast Forward a Little Bit and I met Shadows Fall (nice guys), Arch Enemy, In FLames, Haunted, and Killswitch Engage. It was hot as Balls out, Seriously they had to make tents with sprinklers in them to Help people Cool down, I got so high to, then Ya know it kicks ass for a little bit then, Main Stage Started and It was amazing, Shadows Fall started and they Were Simply Amazing..then some shitty bands like Mudvayne came on, Then the group everyone was waiting for Cam on, IRON MAIDEN! Which just blew everyone away, When they did Hallowed By Thy Name It was Just so bad ass, then there was like a 12 foot "Eddie" walking around, and for 60 year old guys they were Insane, The Black Sabbath Came on and Ozzy Looked Better than ever, they two were great. And his Hot chick flashed me in the water tent smile ...Oh Man It was soooo ****ing good, In Flames, The Black Dahlila Murder, As I lay Dying, were also really good. And there was this midget walking aroung, Like a real midget without arms, BUT IRON MAIDEN! And I got a horrible Sun Burn But holy shit Tonight Kicked so much ass eek! Happy Dance Nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.