Your worst day EVA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I did not sleep at all last night,had the CRAPPEST job at work,On top of that my ****ing boss had a go at me for having 2 days off in a month. mad

I was that close to telling him to go bang his mum,it was not funny mad Then after that I got on the bus and this smelly old granny sat next to me mad

Eva had a badder day than this?

shellie
may 13th

Neo_Version 7
I picked up 50 Euros today at the bus station!

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
*sob*

§P0oONY
I played poker..... eek!

I love you "No Limit Texas Hold 'em"

Coldfire
Originally posted by kmcdude
I did not sleep at all last night,had the CRAPPEST job at work,On top of that my ****ing boss had a go at me for having 2 days off in a month. mad

I was that close to telling him to go bang his mum,it was not funny mad Then after that I got on the bus and this smelly old granny sat next to me mad

Nope can't say that I have hun... Actually wait there was one....

silvertsume

Eva had a badder day than this? yea.. but i dont wanna think about it erm

Demarthl
whuch day? i've had many

DanZeke25

Mr Parker
yeah but its been awhile.that is too funny about the granny. laughing

kmcdude
It was not funny at the time mate no expression

BATISTA
last month i lost my aunt do to a disease she had. ever since that and till this day i cry cause she was like my mother.

kmcdude
That is sad stuff man,sorry to hear that sad

BATISTA
its ok man. but i just know she is watching over me like she always has

shyguy
my worst day ever was 2 weeks ago
my cat died and i was really sad about that but then my grandfater died as well. so yeah you could say that that was the worst day of my life so far.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
well today was pretty bad, I wanted to get a Black, guitar shaped purse (its actually really cool) and my mom said she would buy it for me, then when I got there, it was gone and all they had was a pick one, and I hate the colour pick, I was so pissed off..Grr

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

Lucky...disgust stick out tongue

And I've definitely had many days that were much worse than that no expression

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I think my day is the worst, I really want that purse, its killing me

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I think my day is the worst, I really want that purse, its killing me

...Okay no expression

Aren't they going to get more in? erm Plus the colour pink rules eek!

Mr Parker
It was not funny at the time mate no expression

But you can laugh about it now though right? one of those times where at the time it wasnt funny but when you look back on it now,you can laugh about it right? big grin

GCG

my unluck comes in week-folds ; your luck is that you had it for 1 day. laughing

s|m

Yes i've had a lot, but most of you don't give two sh*ts anyway erm
Say, is "badder" even a word erm?

kmcdude
Does it matter? smile

Dont be so rude

Neo_Version 7
yeah, that's not the best thing

R2D2-89
7/7 terrorist attack on the train behind us: sik barsta*ds

Neo_Version 7
That sucks.

ladygrim
i did went to the bank on PAYday to find i havent been paid which i desperatly need the money so i can buy this car i saw the other day but now i have to go and see someone bout it get my wages in cheque form and wait two three weeks for it to clear ....

this morning i get opost wot is it my P45 form apparently i left my job 3 weeks ago un be known to me no expression hence the reason i havent been paid

Neo_Version 7
That blows. erm

ladygrim
yup

Neo_Version 7
2 bad.

s|m
Does it matter? smile

Dont be so rude

I'm not rude erm... am I ninja?
I just asked, m'kay?

kmcdude
Yeah,I guess.lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.