Harry potter and the....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carne
i wrote this the other day but it dont have a name.

The inhabitants of no. 4 privet drive stared out the windows. Among them was 17 year old Harry Potter. He saw mr Weasley walk up to the front door a few seconds after the loud bang."Oh bloody hell, not another one" Harry heard Uncle vernon roar as he saw mr Weasley. Harry grabbed his trunk, which for once wasnt filled with his school books, but with clothes, some spells that he might need, his sneakascope aqnd under his arm he carried his firebolt, and in his pocket was his fathers old invisibility cloak. He raced down the stairs before any of the Dursleys could open the door, although there wasnt any chance that they would. "Hello Harry" came Mr Weasleys tired voice from the door as harry got to the bottom of the stairs. "Hello Mr Weasley" Harry replied. "Your uncle and aunt are in the lounge room" Mr weasley said. "What do you want boy" Uncle vernon growled as harry walked into the room. "Well umm theres something i have to tell you, today is my seventeenth birthday and from now on i no longer have to come back so this is the last time youll ever see me. "It..it is?" Aunt Petunia stammered. "Yes" Harry anwsered. "So i guess ill be going now." And he walked out of the room. "Okay im ready Mr Weasley." He said and Mr Weasley turned on his heel and walked out into the front yard. "Ready harry"

ill write the rest later. bye
jess

Hermione202
its good ! write more soon !

yoda545
when u going to write more?

Hermione202
More! more ! more!

misslilsweetie
when u writing? ? ? ? ? lol

carne
wow thanks. umm ill try write some more tomorrow, i forgot to writre this bfore i started

none of these characters are my own they belong rightly to j.k rowling

thanks. okay ill try rite some now. or tmorrow

carne

crazykim
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carne

Zonko_13
Very nice, i like it so far.

Hey, so in a couple of days once when we get the situation taken care of at Harry Potter and the MH, i'd love for you to write some. i like your style.

misslilsweetie
uhh post more!

carne

HPRox90
POST more soon!!!

Zonko_13
nice.....me likey

carne

carne
Whoopps scrap that I just saw someone already had that name. ill think of something else. hmmm

HPRox90
This is really good!!! Post more soon!

ZonkoChick13
It's great! BTW, you haven't writen anything in the mysterious horcrux....i was just wondering when you were going to put the part in...

scooby doo 12
Harry Potter The Final Battle, thats a good title

carne
yeah cept someone already took it.
oh well ill keep thinkin.
How bout snape and malfoy get their just deserts
lol

okay

As dinner came round Harry was very tired and depressed. All day long they had been getting the garden ready for fleur and Bills wedding in two days time. Harry almost wanted to skip dinner and told Ron so, but Ron persuaded Harry to have a shower and get dressed in his good clothes because they wer going to have a celebration for Fleur and Bill. As Harry got dressed he ithought it was strange that they were going to have a party two nights before the wedding.

srry but i gtg now. ill rite more tmorrow hopefully. bye
bye

carne
As Harry walked down the stairs he became all the more curious. The hall was completely quiet. As he walked into the lounge room he got even more worried. He was surrounded by total darkness. He groped around in the darkness trying to find the light switch but instead stood on something soft. he thought he heard a sharp intake of breath and a whisper. Suddenly the lights where switched on and Harry was surrounded by people yelling "Happy Birthday Harry". Above Harys head was a giant poster that was flashing the colours of the rainbow saying 'Happy Birthday Harry'

cya ill rite more tmorrow

HPRox90
It's great!!!

carne
" thought wed forgotten hadnt you mate" Ron said appearing at harrys elbow. " Well yeah" Harry admitted smiling. " Happy Birthday harry" Tonks called from across the room. "Okay time for dinner" Mrs Weasley calle. Dinner was an understatement.

jess

jlee17xoxo412
nice job, keep it up. i'll be pm ing u now and then to catch up on your story and 2 see how you story is coming along.

carne
the table was laden with all types of wonderful types of food from whole turkeys to chickens, Harrys mouth was watering just looking at it. And there was still desert to come. After everyone had eaten as much as they possibly could, mrs weasley called out that it was time to unwrap harrys presents. Harry was startled he hadnt seen the huge pile of gifts in the corner. "Well start with ours" Mr Weasley said handing harry a package

gregmontanza

gregmontanza

carne
umm im sorry top say this but this is my story, i think u may have made a mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.