Snow White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Apparently there are plans to produce yet another movie remake, this time of Snow White but it isn't your 'normal' remake.

"Like the rest of American industry, Hollywood has seen the future, and it is China. Some of the biggest movie studios are now scrambling onto the mainland and planning to invest more than $150 million over the next few years in China's burgeoning film industry."

"Walt Disney Pictures may even spend part of its legacy, with a plan for what some people involved say is a live-action martial-arts remake of "Snow White" that would be shot in China and replace the dwarves with Shaolin monks. The director is expected to be Yuen Woo-Ping, the Chinese director and choreographer who arranged the fight scenes for Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" series, as well as "Kung Fu Hustle" and the "Matrix" movies."

LINK

Cinemaddiction
Hilarious.

TheFilmProphet
Indeed, I thought it was some form of a cruel joke at first.

Fionnuala
no ....why?...why? weep

T.M
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Hilarious.

yes

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Fionnuala
no ....why?...why? weep

Same thing I asked, but I suppose Hollywood is willing to produce anything these days.

Btw, nice sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.