How come you see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Electrocat
"How come you see bunnies whenever you smoke the good s**t?"

My friend, Neville asks...

snehin
well never smoked before but i say dead ppl!!

Electrocat
dead people rule man

snehin
indeed they do!!

Electrocat
watsup

snehin
nothin work and talk and post i guess im on yahoo so im talkin there workin in another window and postin in 3-4 windows

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Electrocat

My friend, Neville asks...

Because elephants are too big wink

snehin
wazzup with ya?

snehin
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Because elephants are too big wink lol

Electrocat
nice one prophet i'm writing that down

lol

Mist
I see fat dead fairies wearing playboy bunny ears no expression

Electrocat
^cool

snehin
Originally posted by Mist
I see fat dead fairies wearing playboy bunny ears no expression lol thts a classic damn

Mist
^cool

How did they die though?confused How did they die.......?

Darth Mantis

My friend, Neville asks... Probaby something released from the subconscious that you saw, thought, or even remembered during the day. So when you smoke the "good $h!t" the subconscious releases these images which depict a rabit, an elephant, a dog in a clown suit eating cake, etc... Or it could be something totally different than what you just read...

snehin
How did they die though?confused How did they die.......? i donno maybe one killed the rest or the all jumped off a ice cliff like in ice age

snehin
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Probaby something released from the subconscious that you saw, thought, or even remembered during the day. So when you smoke the "good $h!t" the subconscious releases these images which depict a rabit, an elephant, a dog in a clown suit eating cake, etc... Or it could be something totally different than what you just read... ahh i see so tht means u voted for bunnies?

Mist
Originally posted by snehin
i donno maybe one killed the rest or the all jumped off a ice cliff like in ice age

I see....but why are they wearing bunny ears?confused

Electrocat
lol

you've really cleared it up for me mantis

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by snehin
ahh i see so tht means u voted for bunnies? Yes I voted for the pile of fur...

Wickerman
I see....but why are they wearing bunny ears?confused

Well i dunno......why are you lookin at me like that??? I wouldn't put bunny ears on the dead bodies of innocent fairies......how dare you insinuate something like that? I'd never come in here in the middle of the night dressed like a ninja to kill them all then do weird perverted things to them icon5
no expression .........................i'm just gonna go play in that corner over there now.......

~wickerman~

snehin
I see....but why are they wearing bunny ears?confused maybe the are in a playful mood!!
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Yes I voted for the pile of fur... fur thts fast!!

Mist
Originally posted by Wickerman
Well i dunno......why are you lookin at me like that??? I wouldn't put bunny ears on the dead bodies of innocent fairies......how dare you insinuate something like that? I'd never come in here in the middle of the night dressed like a ninja to kill them all then do weird perverted things to them icon5
no expression .........................i'm just gonna go play in that corner over there now.......

~wickerman~

photo Caught in the act! ninja

snehin
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~ erm ok tht was interesting!!

snehin
photo Caught in the act! ninja yes indeed u are!!

snehin
photo Caught in the act! ninja i hav u on pics tryin to frame me wont work ur caught red handed!!

TheFilmProphet
nice one prophet i'm writing that down

lol

Thanks, I am honored. stick out tongue

snehin
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Thanks, I am honored. stick out tongue i bet u are!!Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.