Losing Weight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashley123
Ok I need to lose around 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym to do it. What can I do to lose the weight? And if you know of any great home-exercise systems let me know because it would be so much easier for me to exercise at home! How much more does muscle weigh than fat?Thanks!

ashley123
Ok, so I was doin pretty good on a diet and all. I weighed like 110 lbs and then I went off of my diet for awhile and now I'm at 130 lbs! I feel so fat and guilty! I hate this! You know what else I hate? My friends are all like skinny skinny. Like you know they are tiny, petite little things and they can eat 3 bowls of ice cream and tons of junk food and not be on a diet or exercise at all but they never gain a pound! But as for me I have to avoid sweets and exercise like crazy and I still don't get the results I want! It's just so unfair! I mean, I wonder what it would be like to be able to wear any style of clothing that u want and never worry about gettin fat or saying "Ooh I better not eat this I don't want to gain weight" I'm so depressed and angry right now! Maybe I should just give up and face it that I'm going to be fat for the rest of my life! WHAT NOW?!!

ashley123
Ok, I want to lose like 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym because I hate ppl starring at me and I just can't work out with ppl watching me and everything, I would feel so dumb. So what can I do? What's a great home exercise system that you know of? Also, I'm a 15 year old girl.. what should my daily calorie intake be? TY!

alcoholicpoet
Lypo.

fantasygirl
Lose 30 pounds?!?!

alcoholicpoet
Lypo.

Mist
Youve made three threads on the same subject. Please stop.

alcoholicpoet
Lypo.

Please stop, one weight thread is enough.

fantasygirl
Don't starve yourself or anything. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ashley123
Ok, I want to lose like 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym because I hate ppl starring at me and I just can't work out with ppl watching me and everything, I would feel so dumb. So what can I do? What's a great home exercise system that you know of? Also, I'm a 15 year old girl.. what should my daily calorie intake be? TY!
ever thought of power walking? you can just walk around you block.

alcoholicpoet
Actually, if you're a teenager, 130 pounds seems pretty reasonable. Don't go skinnier, guys don't like twigs.

alcoholicpoet
By any chance do you live in Beverly Hills?

Freaky Zeeky
Ok I need to lose around 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym to do it. What can I do to lose the weight? And if you know of any great home-exercise systems let me know because it would be so much easier for me to exercise at home! How much more does muscle weigh than fat?Thanks!

Do like 300 sit-ups a day.

DanieLs_4_Ever
This isnt a weight loss clinic...

All I can say is crunches and jogging.

shellie
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
This isnt a weight loss clinic...

erm

Ok I need to lose around 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym to do it. What can I do to lose the weight? And if you know of any great home-exercise systems let me know because it would be so much easier for me to exercise at home! How much more does muscle weigh than fat?Thanks! Every body is different. What works for one person may not work for another. Your best bet would be to talk to your physician and see what he/she recommends for you to do.

Neo_Version 7
Think about purchasing one of those work-out machines on TV.

Apparently, they work wonders. I'm actually thinking of getting me one of those.

BENITO
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Actually, if you're a teenager, 130 pounds seems pretty reasonable. Don't go skinnier, guys don't like twigs. So true

DanieLs_4_Ever
How much do you weigh now?

Jana
The main part is, that you don't just exercise one part of your body, like only doing sit-ups or likewise....
Find exercises for many different muscle groups, but I'd recommend a professional view of things too.

Why don't you start a sport like Tennis or something. That might help, too.

Mwuahah, I just lost like 6 pounds and I almost got my dreambody. love (Now ca. 116 pounds. happy )

Jana
Ah, yea right, and do you have any specific problem areas?
Because that's where you should start.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Heh...Im 114 lbs. During school I was around 123-124, over the summer all Ive done is sit at the computer chair and I went down to 114 lbs. yes

Neo_Version 7
You should just stop eating, you fat bucket of lard.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
chair

Wickerman
My uncle lost 80 pounds in less than 2 months by eating no bread, no pork, only chicken meat, salads, etc. Of course, he then gained like 100 poundsin the next few months no .........talk to a nutritionist thumb up

~wickerman~

Jana
Heh...Im 114 lbs. During school I was around 123-124, over the summer all Ive done is sit at the computer chair and I went down to 114 lbs. yes Yea , I know what you mean! eek!
I always lose weight over holidays. happy

114 pounds, now I'm almost jealous. snoopy---woodstock

Jana
You should just stop eating, you fat bucket of lard. Hahaha, .... that was mean. no expression

Jana
Originally posted by Wickerman
My uncle lost 80 pounds in less than 2 months by eating no bread, no pork, only chicken meat, salads, etc. Of course, he then gained like 100 poundsin the next few months no .........talk to a nutritionist thumb up

~wickerman~ Oh my.... that'S a lot. shocking

Neo_Version 7
Hey, I recommended the work-out machine!

jaden101
loads of people try to peddle loads of useless information and tricks and tips to dieting and none of them work except counting the calories

an average sized female will use 2000 calories a day without exercise

if you take in 500 calories per day less than you use up then you will lose about 1 lbs per week

1000 calories less per day will be 2 lbs per week

running will burn up about 200 calories in 15 minutes....

if you can limit your intake to 1500 calories and burn up 500 calories a day running then you will hit your target in 15 weeks

also try to limit your fat intake to between 10 and 15 grams per day

good luck

i've currently lost about 75 lbs and need to lose about another 30 to hit my target...

Jana
Oh shit. If I'D lose that much.. ok that wouldn't be healthy. How the f*ck can someone lose so much weight, without going insane. shocking

Chocolate. cry

Neo_Version 7
Chocolate is overrated.

Jana
ranting

NO, it is not. miffed

I love chocolate to death. mad And I make sure I eat my 100g per day. haha happy

Neo_Version 7
Take a chill pill...

Chocolate just isn't all it's hyped out to be.

Jana
But you insulted my precious chocolate.. cry

Neo_Version 7
There is a wide variety of chocolate. Which type did I insult exactly?

Jana
Every type. no expression

Especially my precious 'Lindt'. Swiss Chocolate. *sniff* Which I am eating in this very moment.

Neo_Version 7
Alright, well I apologize deeply. I guess that makes us even then.

Jana
Hah, yea, maybe it does. Alright, apology accepted. happy

Neo_Version 7
Great.

Anyway, that's not to say I don't like chocolate in general. Take Toblerone for instance. I think that stuff is freakin' sweet.

lil bitchiness
Ok I need to lose around 30 lbs and I don't want to go to the gym to do it. What can I do to lose the weight?

Well you can't sit on your ass and lose weight. EXERCISE IS THE ONLY WAY.

Neo_Version 7
I like your avatar, b.

Spooky shit.

Linkalicious
You sound too lazy to get off your ass so I'm going to go ahead and recommend a healthy diet of crack and speed. Sure you won't sleep for weeks on end, but hey! you'll lose weight and never have to get off KMC.

2 birds, 1 stone.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Jana
Yea , I know what you mean! eek!
I always lose weight over holidays. happy

114 pounds, now I'm almost jealous. snoopy---woodstock
Lol. Ill gain it all back, believe me.

BakaXero
A man was ordered by his doctor to lose 75 lbs. due to very serious health risks. As he wondered how in the heck he would everdo it, he ran across an ad in the newspaper for a GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. "Guaranteed. Yeah right!" he thought to himself. But desperate, he calls them up and subscribes to the 3-day/10 pound weight loss program. The next day there's a knock at his door, and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old young lady dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign round her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.
The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me!" Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After they are through and she leaves, he thinks to himself, "I like the way this company does business!" The same girl shows up for the next two days and the same thing happens. On the fourth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lb. as promised. He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life, wearing nothi ng but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me, you can have me." He's out the door and after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and it takes him a while to catch her, but when he does, it is worth every cramp and wheeze. For the next four days, the same routine happens. Much to his delight, on the fifth day, he weighs himself and found he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program. "Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years" The next day there's a knock at the door and when he opens it he finds a muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you're mine."

no expression

Neo_Version 7
Dude, THAT is spooky shit!

Jana
Lol. Ill gain it all back, believe me. Haha, because then you will be fat or what? stick out tongue Man, we both are in good shape. yes *high five*

Jana
Originally posted by BakaXero
A man was ordered by his doctor to lose 75 lbs. due to very serious health risks. As he wondered how in the heck he would everdo it, he ran across an ad in the newspaper for a GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM. "Guaranteed. Yeah right!" he thought to himself. But desperate, he calls them up and subscribes to the 3-day/10 pound weight loss program. The next day there's a knock at his door, and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old young lady dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign round her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.
The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me!" Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After they are through and she leaves, he thinks to himself, "I like the way this company does business!" The same girl shows up for the next two days and the same thing happens. On the fourth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lb. as promised. He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life, wearing nothi ng but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me, you can have me." He's out the door and after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and it takes him a while to catch her, but when he does, it is worth every cramp and wheeze. For the next four days, the same routine happens. Much to his delight, on the fifth day, he weighs himself and found he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program. "Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years" The next day there's a knock at the door and when he opens it he finds a muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you're mine."

no expression Hehe, screwed! snoopy---woodstock

Darth_Otaku
Free running.Never done any sport ever(that helps lower your weight.),but it keeps me flex and stuf.

PS-Free Running is not running around the block,it is running around the block with obstacles.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Jana
Haha, because then you will be fat or what? stick out tongue Man, we both are in good shape. yes *high five*
*five* Lol. Nah, it goes from 123, to lower..but never any higher.

Jana
That'S good. I was never over 124, too. happy

DanieLs_4_Ever
stick out tongue Cooool.

Jana
That's right, babeh. diva

DarkC
130 lbs is perfect.......huh

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkC

Dave likes 'em chubby droolio

~wickerman~

DarkC
(Actually I dunno what that would be like, I'm just trying to boost her self-esteem)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol well 130 lbs is small anyway...if she plans on losing 30 more lbs..that's just gross....

Clovie
reduce the amount of eaten sweets
and work out at home

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Clovie
reduce the amount of eaten sweets
and work out at home

Shes right. Cut down on sweets.

Eat fruit when you want something sweet to eat.

CURIOUS22
130 IS perfect. im 5'7 and about 125 to 130 and im skinny. very athletic, hardly any fat on me......just the usual that everyone has.

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Shes right. Cut down on sweets.

Eat fruit when you want something sweet to eat.

very true. best idea. yoga and taebo work best for me. also running around the block with the dog and tramoline....hmm what else?
if ya wanna pm me i can try to help you better.

hey guys......dont be so rude to her. like they say, if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

CherryPop
I'm 120 right now. That's a very healthy weight for me.

130 is very healthy for you too. My advice to you is to work out. Don't worry so much as what not to eat. Cut out sweets and work out 30-45 minutes everyday and you'll tone up and look great

CherryPop
Is lypo your answer to everything AP?

a1hsauce
i like my woman to have some meat on her yes

Piggle Humsy

If you have stairs.. just step up and down on the bottom step pumping 2 cans of beans (or something in a can) in your arms... big grin

Or walk up and down your stairs.

shrug

Your Angel
Ok, so I was doin pretty good on a diet and all. I weighed like 110 lbs and then I went off of my diet for awhile and now I'm at 130 lbs! I feel so fat and guilty! I hate this! You know what else I hate? My friends are all like skinny skinny. Like you know they are tiny, petite little things and they can eat 3 bowls of ice cream and tons of junk food and not be on a diet or exercise at all but they never gain a pound! But as for me I have to avoid sweets and exercise like crazy and I still don't get the results I want! It's just so unfair! I mean, I wonder what it would be like to be able to wear any style of clothing that u want and never worry about gettin fat or saying "Ooh I better not eat this I don't want to gain weight" I'm so depressed and angry right now! Maybe I should just give up and face it that I'm going to be fat for the rest of my life! WHAT NOW?!!

I'm with you girl!

I want to lose 30 pounds by October

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by CherryPop
I'm 120 right now. That's a very healthy weight for me.

130 is very healthy for you too. My advice to you is to work out. Don't worry so much as what not to eat. Cut out sweets and work out 30-45 minutes everyday and you'll tone up and look great

i agree! yes good advice

CURIOUS22
ap stop being a jerk....ash, your ok! read the other thread and pm me. ill try to help my best.

s|m

30 lbs shocked?!
Thats like, 15 kg no expression
I guess you should eat less or no sweets, cut the fatty foods, and try not to starve yourself. That doesn't help at all. You should try to eat small amounts of food (salad, yogurt, whatever) more often (or so i heard), but don't starve yourself for the whole day then eat the whole fridge for dinner. And as some of you said, you could try running for half an hour or so daily.
Say, how tall are you?

Your Angel
CURIOUS22 and Cherrypop- Yeah well for people that are already skinny it is. But for us girls who are over wieght we HAVE to diet.

I work out 1 hour a day 5-6 days a week.

and i'm not seeing any results.

Atkins diet is what i'm starting tomorrow

Darth_Otaku

DanieLs_4_Ever
Um...As wierd as it sounds people with all the eating disorders have some mental disease where they think they're fat when they are actually UNDERWEIGHT. It's quite annoying really. Im not saying you have an eating disorder, but you're 130 lbs and that is PETITE. That's tiny! I think you need to stop and look at yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

s|m
Hmm... since i started smoking I lost my appetite laughing. But don't get any ideas. It's bad no expression

Darth_Otaku

Your Angel
And I'm underage embarrasment

DanieLs_4_Ever

Darth_Otaku
THAT!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Oh...Mk....

lil bitchiness
How many of these threads is there gonna be? no expression

cindy8219
Excersie and eat several meals a day in small portions.

s|m
oook.. now everyone's gonna repeat everything the previous ppl just said. great. I'm curious how tall she is

Clovie
Originally posted by s|m
30 lbs shocked?!
Thats like, 15 kg no expression
I guess you should eat less or no sweets, cut the fatty foods, and try not to starve yourself. That doesn't help at all. You should try to eat small amounts of food (salad, yogurt, whatever) more often (or so i heard), but don't starve yourself for the whole day then eat the whole fridge for dinner. And as some of you said, you could try running for half an hour or so daily.
Say, how tall are you? are you sure it's 15? no expression
co zi have no idea how to recount it

Your Angel
Cut out all sugar and caffinated drinks as well.

If you must drink soda drink Diet AND Caffine free.

DO NOT drink juices or kool aid. (that includes OJ)

Limit your carb intake

excerise OFTEN

eat many salad

NO SUGAR

NO FAST FOOD

Those are my mothers words yes

s|m
are you sure it's 15? no expression
Well approximately erm

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by DarkC

I'm 103 lbs messed but I'm pretty petite so I guess it works out confused

Coldfire
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
I'm 103 lbs messed but I'm pretty petite so I guess it works out confused
Sheesh I hate you lol stick out tongue Nah jk. But that would be reeeally unhealthy if I was 103 lbs...

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Coldfire
Sheesh I hate you lol stick out tongue Nah jk. But that would be reeeally unhealthy if I was 103 lbs...

Are you tall? lol.

Coldfire
Are you tall? lol.
Lol 5'4 ish, so no stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
Lol 5'4 ish, so no stick out tongue

Then why would it be really unhealthy? confused I'm about 5'5"...

Coldfire
Then why would it be really unhealthy? confused I'm about 5'5"...
For me it would be... I'm just not built to be extremely slight, but its not like I'm all depressed about it or anything... I am who i am happy

*Georgina_A*
That's awesome happy It'd be cool if everyone had that attitude stick out tongue

GCG
I've just had 5 days off work; I spent most of the time asleep and ate only one meal in 36 hours. - I ;ost 3 kg. and now i feel like shit cause my tummy is grumbling too much.

jaden101
are you sure it's 15? no expression

1 kilo = 2.2 lbs

alcoholicpoet

laughing out loud That was so cruel it was funny.

Coldfire
That's awesome happy It'd be cool if everyone had that attitude stick out tongue
Yeah I know, I wish that too.... I mean, I may not like myself days, lots of them, and how doesn't? But I don't wanna change myself drastically just for other people

*Georgina_A*
Yeah I know, I wish that too.... I mean, I may not like myself days, lots of them, and how doesn't? But I don't wanna change myself drastically just for other people

That really is cool...Not many people think that way, when they should.

Coldfire
That really is cool...Not many people think that way, when they should.
That is one of my fondest wishes... that people will learn to love themselves instead of wanting to be who everyone else wants or expects them to be

alcoholicpoet
That is one of my fondest wishes... that people will learn to love themselves instead of wanting to be who everyone else wants or expects them to be

You've cured anorexia!

Coldfire
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
You've cured anorexia!
Mmmhmm stick out tongue Too bad magic don't work for real hmm? It'd have happened already then...

mysterio69
sex. and lots of it.

Coldfire
Originally posted by mysterio69
sex. and lots of it.
Is that your answer to everything? stick out tongue

mysterio69
uh huh. think about it. it makes sense.

Coldfire
uh huh. think about it. it makes sense.
Lol in an odd sort of way, it does blink

mysterio69
yup. if all world leaders would just have a giant orgy, there'd be peace.
oh wait...i just pictured the orgy! nooooooo! my brain!

Coldfire
yup. if all world leaders would just have a giant orgy, there'd be peace.
oh wait...i just pictured the orgy! nooooooo! my brain!
*bursts out laughing* Ok now that's gonna haunt me forever *shudders* stick out tongue

mysterio69
i'm so sorry for putting that image in your head. i'm probably gonna cry myself to sleep now thinking of...oh no! not again! get outta my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
i'm so sorry for putting that image in your head. i'm probably gonna cry myself to sleep now thinking of...oh no! not again! get outta my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna cry myself to sleep too! Yikes! *runs away screaming "Get out get out get OUT!!!*

whistling laughing out loud

mysterio69
no expression never speak of this again. no

Jackie Malfoy
Excerise and try replaceing means with Special K bars they work real good.JMwhacky088

Your Angel
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
exercise and try replaceing means with Special K bars they work real good.JMwhacky088

nonono

Never substitute meals for shakes, bars, or pills.

In order to lose weight healthy you need to lower your calories and carb intake. Instead of 3 big meals, eat 4 or 5 small meals. Take a vitamin EVERYDAY. Drink water EVERYDAY, and not just a glass, Buy a water bottler (best if it's a liter) and just keep filling it up over and over again.

And exercise EVERYDAY

Royal Knight
the best way to loose weight is to NOT eat the things that make you fat...

I used to be overweight due to circumstances, and I was eating like a horse...but I stopped eating what was making me fat, and lost about 100 pounds in a month

Coldfire
no expression never speak of this again. no
Never ever again no
Originally posted by Your Angel
nonono

Never substitute meals for shakes, bars, or pills.

In order to lose weight healthy you need to lower your calories and carb intake. Instead of 3 big meals, eat 4 or 5 small meals. Take a vitamin EVERYDAY. Drink water EVERYDAY, and not just a glass, Buy a water bottler (best if it's a liter) and just keep filling it up over and over again.

And exercise EVERYDAY
yeah that's the way to do it yes

Your Angel
Originally posted by Royal Knight

I used to be overweight due to circumstances, and I was eating like a horse...but I stopped eating what was making me fat, and lost about 100 pounds in a month

That's EXTREMELY unhealthy.

Losing weight like that puts way too much stress on your body

Coldfire

Ikes... not eating is so unhealthy... I couldn't imagine not eating... If you're raised on the farm, I don't know if you can live like that stick out tongue big grin

cking
the best way to lose weight is to cut down on the calories and excercise. weight lifting and aerobics are good. instead of eating five big macs, eat two instead and instead of eating a jug of icecream eat two bowl instead. eating less food than what your body is used to works. after awhile your stomach will start to growl and then it will shrink, causing you to eat less.

Your Angel
Originally posted by cking
the best way to lose weight is to cut down on the calories and excercise. weight lifting and aerobics are good. instead of eating five big macs, eat two instead and instead of eating a jug of icecream eat two bowl instead. eating less food than what your body is used to works. after awhile your stomach will start to growl and then it will shrink, causing you to eat less.

Actually that's very wrong.

If you eat 5 big macs (HOLY CRAP), cut it down to one a week or none at all. Fastfood is VERY bad for you.

Icecream is another thing you should RARELY eat. Eat what it says a serving is and NO MORE.

Coldfire
Yeah. Mines grumbling right now, so I'd better eat before work. So I'll see y'all later! wavey

APIECEOFME

I don't think it's humanly possible to lose 100 lbs in 1 month.

cking
not true, almost impossible to do, but it can be done.

Commando Queen
you also should try to get a little more sleep that helps alot.. i mean a month ago i weigheed 137.. well now i weigh 130.. and i have aten like a pig.. but i slept way more than i did while i was in school.. it helps lots..

cking
I usually get enough sleep. I take naps before work at 5:00 pm and so I stay up late. I never slept in school, while class is still going. when our lesson was over and we had nothing else to do then they would let us sleep the rest of the period.

Commando Queen
lol i sleep alot.. i sleep like 9 or 10 houres a day

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Commando Queen
lol i sleep alot.. i sleep like 9 or 10 houres a day

Wow...That's cool. I get about 6 hours a night, and I know I need more lol.

Commando Queen
Wow...That's cool. I get about 6 hours a night, and I know I need more lol.

ya i sleep alot in the summer. thats why i lost like 8 pounds in like 2 weeks while pigging out

cking
7-8 hours, I would wake up and go back to sleep and get another 2 hours.

*Georgina_A*
ya i sleep alot in the summer. thats why i lost like 8 pounds in like 2 weeks while pigging out

I actually don't put on as much as I eat, so I'm quite lucky. I mean, I'm not like those girls who can eat and eat and eat and never get fat, but I eat sooo much and I'm okay lol.

Commando Queen
yup i can eat alot and not gain any thing. but i still dont eat that much.. lol

cking
it isn't a good idea to eat like that once you are old, then you be gaining weight. the older the person gets the more prone they are to gain weight.

Commando Queen
i know.. but i sleep so much that i sleep right through breakfast and then i am never hungry when i wake up so instead of lunch i just have a snack then i eat alot during supper to make up for it

cking
that is exactly what I do.

Commando Queen
cool.. i mean i got up at 11 today and i am just barly getting hungry now .. at 1 30..

Commando Queen
then i also ride my bike alot of times so thats some sort o excersize

cking
I haven't rode a bike in four years. I got up at 10 today and went back to sleep and got up at 12.

GreenFist
Play DDR {Dance Dance Revolution} it works

Commando Queen
lmao that game is soo fun!

GreenFist
yep it is

cking
never played it.

GreenFist
You got to play it real fun

cking
what kind of game is it?

Darth Nauj
If your desperately trying to loose weight just become anorexic, its the need trend you know wink

cking
yeah, a deadly trend.

Bardock42

no expression

Well *** was quite obvious but still funny as hell....you are the man....

Darth Nauj

no expression
thats so funny laughing out loud

GreenFist
what kind of game is it?

Well the name of it is pretty easy to figure out ,but you press start and you can go to TRAINING MODE,WORKOUT MODE ,ENDLESS MODE,MISSION MODE,OR GAME MODE,

TRAINING MODE- This Allows you to train with the different types of music and modes.

WORKOUT MODE- This Allows you to dance with the music of your chose and the level and at the end of each song it will tell you how much calories you have lost.

ENDLESS MODE- This Allows to play all the songs of the DDR game {not the whole series} but just for that game you can set when you want to have a break and you keep playing as long as you want.

MISSION MODE- This Allows you to test your DDR skills for example you might get a stage where the music might speed up real fast then it might slow down , or the arrows might disappear before they reach the arrow outlines.

GAME MODE- This Allows you to chose want ever song you want to play and want ever level you play at

If you have any more questions about DDR try going to the " DDR FANS" which is in the Game Forums or go to this website:
http://www.ddrfreak.com

GreenFist
I hOPE That will help you out some

cking
thanks

GreenFist
U R WELCOME

Your Angel
you also should try to get a little more sleep that helps alot.. i mean a month ago i weigheed 137.. well now i weigh 130.. and i have aten like a pig.. but i slept way more than i did while i was in school.. it helps lots..

I'm sorry, no offense, but that's retarded. You obviously don't read too much into health.

Sleeping does NOT help you lose weight. Haven't you ever been told not to eat after 7? That's because when you sleep your metabolism slows down and your body doesn't burn as many calories and it then turns to fat.

You can eat like a pig and still lose weight because
A. You're skinny

B. You're probably still very younger (13-15)

C. You might still be growing

D. You're metabolism is probably very high.

GreenFist
Originally posted by Your Angel
I'm sorry, no offense, but that's retarded. You obviously don't read too much into health.

Sleeping does NOT help you lose weight. Haven't you ever been told not to eat after 7? That's because when you sleep your metabolism slows down and your body doesn't burn as many calories and it then turns to fat.

You can eat like a pig and still lose weight because
A. You're skinny

B. You're probably still very younger (13-15)

C. You might still be growing

D. You're metabolism is probably very high.

I agree {strongly} There is no way you can eat like a pig and still lose weight unless you puke when you are done which i hope that you are doing

ashley123
My height is around 5'5 for whoever wanted to know.

Coldfire
Originally posted by GreenFist
I agree {strongly} There is no way you can eat like a pig and still lose weight unless you puke when you are done which i hope that you are doing
Actually you can eat like a pig and still lose weight; it all depends on just what you are eating...

My height is around 5'5 for whoever wanted to know.
And how much did you say you weighed? Or did you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>