How long do you plan on staying w/ KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandorallen
how long would you LIKE to stay at KMC?

I would LOVE to stay with kmc even after i do my first few films.

how about you guys?

§P0oONY
I will leave when I want too..... I'm not making any plans...

Piggle Humsy
KMC 4 LIFE!

wickedph

Mandorallen
lol

Fallen Jedi
recently, i've actually thought about leaving...still here though. big grin

Wickerman
Until KMC becomes a worldwide producing company that makes the biggest contracts around. Then will be the time for the acts of sabotage. Somehow i'll get the stock value for KMC to go down, making it ideal for a hostile takeover. I buy the KMC franchise for petty crap, then break it up into a million pieces and sell them for higher prices BWHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil face

wait......did i just say that outloud? sad

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku

Oiram62205
lifer

lil bitchiness
I've already been here a while blink

Wickerman
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I've already been here a while blink

You know umm.....someone errr.....broke into my account.....and er......wrote all that stuff up there......ummm.....yeah......that's what happened..... whistle

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
I'm a sock of Raz... ermm

Clovie
plan was half of a year erm

a1hsauce
probably till i move.. i might not have internet access after that sadcry

Your Angel
FOREVER stick out tongue

cindy8219
Originally posted by a1hsauce

why not?

hmm, until I get bored then i'm leaving.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by cindy8219
why not?

hmm, until I get bored then i'm leaving.
cause im moving on my own and i probably wont get a phone line since i have my cell phone. sad i might get cable with my room mate i dunno maybe then i might have internet

Darth_Otaku
ADSL!!!

Piggle Humsy
cause im moving on my own and i probably wont get a phone line since i have my cell phone. sad i might get cable with my room mate i dunno maybe then i might have internet

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! crytissue

cindy8219

oh, I see. Try getting cable. You will surely be missed you don't.

Coldfire
What??!! Nooo cry You will be very much missed if ya leave

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
ADSL!!!
confused are you telling me i have ADD ?

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! crytissue
sad Originally posted by cindy8219
oh, I see. Try getting cable. You will surely be missed you don't.
i know im gonna try.. the first few months im out there i probably wont be on erm

Fallen Jedi

you can't leave. no here i am brooding over the fact that many of my KMC buddies hardly get online anymore, and you have the nerve to say that you might be leaving after i had just gotten to know you? cry

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Coldfire
What??!! Nooo cry You will be very much missed if ya leave
come on dont put me through that now.. im moving at the end of August... i have plenty of time to have my goodbyes then

Darth_Otaku
confused are you telling me i have ADD ?

sad
i know im gonna try.. the first few months im out there i probably wont be on erm

NO ADSL,like broadband internet... confused

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
you can't leave. no here i am brooding over the fact that many of my KMC buddies hardly get online anymore, and you have the nerve to say that you might be leaving after i had just gotten to know you? cry
sad im sawwy...would it help if i promise to find a coffee shop somehwhere up north where ill be staying and check my pms there big grin

DarkC
Me? For one shitload of a long time, that's for sure.

a1hsauce
NO ADSL,like broadband internet... confused
english my friend...english

Darth_Otaku
......................i feel blonde

Fallen Jedi
sad im sawwy...would it help if i promise to find a coffee shop somehwhere up north where ill be staying and check my pms there big grin

not the same. sad

a1hsauce
......................i feel blonde
im not a s computer savvy as the rest of my fellow peers are stick out tongue

not the same. sad
well damn it its just gonna have to be that way stick out tongue

silvertsume
come on dont put me through that now.. im moving at the end of August... i have plenty of time to have my goodbyes then cry your leaving me....? weep

Fallen Jedi
im not a s computer savvy as the rest of my fellow peers are stick out tongue

well damn it its just gonna have to be that way stick out tongue

well, damn it then i guess it is...damn it....damn. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by silvertsume
cry your leaving me....? weep
sad sawwy... ill be on every once in a while

well, damn it then i guess it is...damn it....damn. stick out tongue
damn damnidy damn damn stick out tongue lol

silvertsume
no

Piggle Humsy
come on dont put me through that now.. im moving at the end of August... i have plenty of time to have my goodbyes then

My birthday's at the end of august.. icon5 sad
Is that my present??!! you leaving me!! schmoll
Worst birthday ever!!!

wahwah

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My birthday's at the end of august.. icon5 sad
Is that my present??!! you leaving me!! schmoll
Worst birthday ever!!!

wahwah
aww. lol its not that bad

xLiNdS x 622x
i'll leave when i get a life big grin

and allyn you better not leave us!!!!!!! ranting crytissue

Ken Kenobi
I've already been here 4 years, what would make me leave now?

DarkC
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I've already been here 4 years, what would make me leave now?
Team Mir establishing a permanent residence.

Mr Parker
Not sure.Probably forever.In one more month I will have been here for 2 years.I have tried to leave many times before but its too addicting and makes you keep coming back. mad

Neo_Version 7
I've been here for quite a while. To be honest, I don't know why I come back. Most of my '03 friends are gone anyway.

I miss them a lot. I guess I come back because I hope to "relive" those memories with other members.

But as long as people like Lance, silver_tears, and dave are around, I'll probably be lurking near by.

Fionnuala
I guess when I feel like it or when I go to Uni..

Neo_Version 7
You do still remember that if I leave, you leave too, right, Fi?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
You do still remember that if I leave, you leave too, right, Fi?

Please leave.... Please....

Mr Parker
I've been here for quite a while. To be honest, I don't know why I come back. Most of my '03 friends are gone anyway.

I miss them a lot. I guess I come back because I hope to "relive" those memories with other members.

But as long as people like Lance, silver_tears, and dave are around, I'll probably be lurking near by.

Yeah I ask myself the same question,why do I come back? My closest friends that I used to have that I met back in 03 have left as well so I wonder why I keep coming back.But I have met some really nice and interesting newbies recently and have become very good friends with them and they have been there for me when i have had a problem I need to talk about with an internet friend so I now realise why I keep coming back. smile Its true that you lose your old friends you had that were dear and special to you,but then you meet other really neat and cool new people,so that really helps a lot and makes me want to come back anyways. smile

chelsea17
I think here sometime soon I'm going to stop coming to KMC....I don't post much anymore, and a lot of the people I used to talk to, left..so I don't know

Mr Parker

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mr Parker
It looks like this guy just got banned a few minutes ago.I wonder why. confused

Because you are an idiot.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah I ask myself the same question,why do I come back? My closest friends that I used to have that I met back in 03 have left as well so I wonder why I keep coming back.But I have met some really nice and interesting newbies recently and have become very good friends with them and they have been there for me when i have had a problem I need to talk about with an internet friend so I now realise why I keep coming back. smile Its true that you lose your old friends you had that were dear and special to you,but then you meet other really neat and cool new people,so that really helps a lot and makes me want to come back anyways. smile

Yeah, I guess you're right. There are some noobs I like, and some I absolutely hate. *coughspoonycough*

But it's all good. Most of the one's I hated ended up leaving KMC so I guess it's just a matter of time until *coughspooncough* leaves. stick out tongue

Hopefully, members like you Mr. Park, continue to visit KMC. Even if it wasn't like the old days. smile

PS- 2003 totally kicked ass!

Neo_Version 7

See?! That's what I'm talking about! laughing laughing out loud laughing

Fionnuala

Ken Kenobi
See?! That's what I'm talking about! laughing laughing out loud laughing

Did I just fart? confused

Mr Parker

if you enjoy trying to get a reaction out of people with remarks like this then sorry Im not going to play your game. stick out tongue

gives ken the middle finger. big grin

Ken Kenobi
if you enjoy trying to get a reaction out of people with remarks like this then sorry Im not going to play your game. stick out tongue

gives ken the middle finger. big grin

Darn.

I'm just saying, read his title a bit closer, he is not Restricted he's Restircted.

Neo_Version 7
Lance, what prophecy is it that you're actually keeping?

Ken Kenobi
Lance, what prophecy is it that you're actually keeping?

It was originally the Prophecy that tells of Anakin destroying the Sith, but now...I think it's the Prophecy that tells of White Castle having "fart" burgers.

Neo_Version 7
That's nice. White Castle is the shit!

Mr Parker
Yeah, I guess you're right. There are some noobs I like, and some I absolutely hate. *coughspoonycough*

But it's all good. Most of the one's I hated ended up leaving KMC so I guess it's just a matter of time until *coughspooncough* leaves. stick out tongue

Hopefully, members like you Mr. Park, continue to visit KMC. Even if it wasn't like the old days. smile

PS- 2003 totally kicked ass!

Yeah its been fun chatting with members like you as well.btw,it was fun watching people that are jealous of Emma Watson bash her on your thread that I used to visit a lot with their criticisms that held no water. big grin
I was surprised to see that thread brought back recently.I did not know that thread was still around. eek!

Neo_Version 7
Well what do you expect? Emma is hot stuff. Check her out in GOF trailer. Can you say, "HoT"?!

Mr Parker
whats GOF trailer? yeah she sure is hot.When she gets in her late teens she will make us guys tremble at our knees. big grin Proof that she is hot is you just got to look at the other girls that were extras in the harry potter movies around her,and none of them come close to being hot like she is.She totally stands out amongst them.thats why the females like punky hermy bash her because they are jeoulous that she is so much hotter looking than they are. big grin Its the same thing with Kristen Kreuk of the show Smallville.Girls at kryptonsite.com bash her all the time because they are jeoulosus that she is so much prettier than they are.

Neo_Version 7
No need to wait. SHe's been doing that to me since Philosopher's Stone.

Holla!

Mr Parker
Yeah I hear ya.heh heh.So I assume you agree with me that all the girl extras in the harry potter movies,that when you compare them to her,they look very pale in comparison to her?

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, I guess. I'm just too busy staring at Emma, that's all.

DarkC
I'd stay on a very long time. I love this place very much.

Mr Parker
Yeah, I guess. I'm just too busy staring at Emma, that's all.

freeze the frames that she is in with the other extras and you will see what I am talking about. smile

Neo_Version 7
No doubt!

SHe's gorgeous!

Disco Moose
a very short time actually.

Let the parade begin.

Clovie
few more minutes eek!

s|m
Until school starts no expression
Then I probably won't be in here as much erm

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, me too. School is like KMC's worst enemy.

DarkC
No it isn't. I just go in the library before school starts, and log on. stick out tongue

Deano
Originally posted by Mandorallen
how long would you LIKE to stay at KMC?

I would LOVE to stay with kmc even after i do my first few films.

how about you guys?

untill i get banned

s|m
Yeah, me too. School is like KMC's worst enemy.
laughing
hmm, I thought you were a bit older embarrasment

DarkC
No need to wait. SHe's been doing that to me since Philosopher's Stone.

Holla!
you crushed on an 11-year old?

Neo_Version 7
nah, man. I only 16.

I only got one more year of high school left and I'm off to higher education...

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by DarkC
you crushed on an 11-year old?

DUde, I was like 13 at the time!

s|m
nah, man. I only 16.

I only got one more year of high school left and I'm off to higher education...
So early blink?
Cool

DarkC
hysterical

s|m

DarkC
Yeah.....13 year old crushing on a 11-year old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.