Scarecrow role in the next movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
For those of us who have seen Batman Begins, we all know Scarecrow does not die. So my queston to is what do you think Scarecrow will do in the next Batman movie. I think he will have a small role might turn up at the end or might even join the Joker.

NoFate007
One of 3 things....

1. Nothing
2. Small cameo or just a blurb about him
3. Involved somehow as a side character in the beginning

vvvrulz
I didn't even like the Scarecrow much, im hoping for either number 1 or 2 from those possibilties.

wuTa
i see him getting brought in by batman in the very beginning...like one of the very 1st scenes scarecrow has already commited a crime and batman foils it, than they just focus on, and develop the next villian from there

Mainstream
Scarecrow will get a larger role...he was basically a secondary villian...he won't get a bigger role than Joker..but SC back story and methods have be introduced so we don't have to worry about saying "who the hell is that guy? what's that powder stuff? why are those people so afraid when that stuff gets on them" sh*t like that

WindDancer
No need to bring him back. His part in the story is over. Great character but nothing more can be added. Better concentrate all the energy and ethusiasm into the next villains.

TwoFace2
Scarecrow possibly will be seen in the sequels soon. He might be in Asylum again. Not for sure now.

sevenman
That's gay. He got shot by a ****ing tazer. THAT'S IT. Scarecrow will return. Mark my words....

Scarecrow756
Check this out
http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=3375

b-dan
i hope he is in the sequil scarecrow is my fave batman villian

DarkAge
Originally posted by WindDancer
No need to bring him back. His part in the story is over. Great character but nothing more can be added. Better concentrate all the energy and ethusiasm into the next villains.

I disgaree. His childhood as a scrawny bookworm who was always bullied wasn't even touched on. This is the key motivation behind the character. There also was no point in the movie where he truly snaps and showed the insanity of his comic incarnation. For intance, he only started to think of himself as "The Scarecrow" at the end, and never tried to look like one.

.Dance_Inside.
I hope he gets a little role in the next one..that'd be awesome, I really liked the Scarecrow I think he was a cool character! yes

Rafkins_Warning
I don't think they'll put Scarecrow in the next film, maybe make mentions of him and/or casually explain his capture or lack there of.

We might get lucky and see him in future BB films but I doubt he'll be in the next one, they already have too much to do in the sequel.

braz
i read on wikipedia that the jokers the main villain in the first sequel to Batman Begins, and two face is in the second
(dont know if this has been mentioned already, sry if it has)

Morridini
I don't see why they should use their time with using a villain they have already used, when they can use new ones as the Joker and Harvey dent/Two face (remember that the DA died in BB, so there is now a job opening for Dent).

Rafkins_Warning
Very true... we may never see Scarecrow again but, eh... he was good while we was there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.