Do you lie when you flirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So Clovie brought something up that I thought was quite interesting. Flattery could be a form of just outright lieing...

And im trying to think of the times when i was flirting with a gurl... and i dont think I lied at all when I did.

So that makes me think.. Do you guys lie when your flirting with someone?

Your Angel
Nope, honesty is the best policy yes

Disco Moose
Originally posted by a1hsauce
So Clovie brought something up that I thought was quite interesting. Flattery could be a form of just outright lieing...

And im trying to think of the times when i was flirting with a gurl... and i dont think I lied at all when I did.

Not at all, you...sexiest man alive you.. naughty

Ooooh....tell me, do you work out? You certainly look like you do... embarrasment

Commando Queen
lol no i dont

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Disco Moose
Not at all, you...sexiest man alive you.. naughty

Ooooh....tell me, do you work out? You certainly look like you do... embarrasment
lol okay i guess lieing is a form of flattery and flirtation in and of itself..

silvertsume

So that makes me think.. Do you guys lie when your flirting with someone? nope ^^.. well. i guess i have beofre angel

Coldfire
I don't like to lie when I'm flirting, cuz that just may lead them to think things...

Naib

So that makes me think.. Do you guys lie when your flirting with someone? how else will you get their attention but to lie in a flirt whether you believe it or not

oh yes, you have such a lovely smile, and all the while you're thinking god i want your body

anyone not believing that is deluding themselves

Disco Moose
lol okay i guess lieing is a form of flattery and flirtation in and of itself..

Probably to a certain extent there is some lying involved, but I still say that a person could cut bread on those hard ass abs of yours. droolio

Clovie
And you were telling me that i was wrong while you weren't even sure.

and on the second thought i think that if they care they don't lie...that would make sense confused

Oiram62205
sometimes flirting cant be taken seriously so in a sense you are lying.

I try not to flirt unless I really am into the chick

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Clovie
And you were telling me that i was wrong while you weren't even sure.

and on the second thought i think that if they care they don't lie...that would make sense confused
lol i was sure..I'm just wondering do people really mean it

Clovie
lol i was sure..I'm just wondering do people really mean it oh..ok confused

DarkC
I never lie, it's stupid.

Syren
I don't lie when I'm flirting, but in somewhere like the member picture thread, I think it best all round if you don't point out the worst flaws of someone when they post their pic erm

It's nice to flatter people, pick out their better qualities and run with them... no one has the right to make anyone else feel worthless, so 'white lying', or constructive compliments are the best option IMO.

Oiram62205

Your Angel
Originally posted by Syren
I don't lie when I'm flirting, but in somewhere like the member picture thread, I think it best all round if you don't point out the worst flaws of someone when they post their pic erm

It's nice to flatter people, pick out their better qualities and run with them... no one has the right to make anyone else feel worthless, so 'white lying', or constructive compliments are the best option IMO.

white lying is ok.

But I try not to make a habit of it no

Lying will only hurt people

Clovie

It's nice to flatter people, pick out their better qualities and run with them... no one has the right to make anyone else feel worthless, so 'white lying', or constructive compliments are the best option IMO. *makes a conclusion* happy

Syren
Conclusion? roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever, I try to be honest but there's a distinct difference between honesty and blatant tactless insults.

§P0oONY

Flattery isn't lying... it's streaching the truth...

Syren
Flattery won't necessarily get you everywhere, but it's a damn good start....

§P0oONY
Flattery won't necessarily get you everywhere, but it's a damn good start....

Yeah..... And might I say your typing is beautiful today.

Clovie
Conclusion? roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever, I try to be honest but there's a distinct difference between honesty and blatant tactless insults. but you just said that you're telling stuff to make people feel better, whithout thinking if it is truth or not

Syren
but you just said that you're telling stuff to make people feel better, whithout thinking if it is truth or not

Uh, no, I didn't...

I said that it's best for people to find a better feature of someone and compliment that, than just tell them they are ugly or lie and say they're stunning. Not lying, not flattery, but constructive compliments.

Syren

Clovie
Uh, no, I didn't...

I said that it's best for people to find a better feature of someone and compliment that, than just tell them they are ugly or lie and say they're stunning. Not lying, not flattery, but constructive compliments. understand now embarrasment

Revernd Maynard
i dont think i lie when i flirt erm

Syren
understand now embarrasment

Good *faints from the pressure* laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.