Infinity Watch vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Infinity Watch:
adam warlock
drax the destroyer
moondragon
pip the troll
maxiam
gamora
thanos
silver surfer

vs.

JLA:

superman
martian manhunter
wonderwoman
orion
big barda
captain marvel
aquaman
the flash
powergirl
green lantern - hal jordan
hawkman
hawkgirl
captain comet

GalacticStorm
With gems?

whirlysplat
Pick a JLA with a chance then

LexCorp
Please without gems, but still Thanos and Warlock take most out in minutes and the rest just prove distraction till they take out the stronger ones, one by one. Does Thanos have prep time/knowledge then this is not a fair battle.

DigiMark007
I swear this has been done but couldn't find it in the search. Anyway, IW owns this fight. Thanos alone could take out more than half the team.

-DM

thesilverspider
the infinity watch take it easy thanos cleans house then takes a brake and lets warlock and surfer have some fun

Laminator_X
The Watch aren't unstoppable. I especially wouldn't count out any team with 4 Superman types + the Flash on it. This could go either way. I lean towards the Watch+Surfer, assuming they have the Gems. Just the same, this is a pretty stacked League with a 5 man advantage.

Pip vs. Hawkman: Mace Fight!

the Darkone
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
With gems?

yes with gems. everybody has one except for maxiam and silver surfer.

olympian
That team with gems take it then.

armandovalles
If the IW has the gems then they slaughter the JLA. Otherwise, i think it is close but the IW still eventually wins.

thesilverspider
exactly plus adam warlock is under rated he is nasty

thesilverspider
alot of the members in jla are overrated

kgkg
With Gem, or without doesn't chance shit

thanos alone would kill half them maybe he will let the other have fun too.

Cosmic Cube
Been done. W/O the Gem, The Watch wins with ease. Gems are overkill.

GODSCRIBE
I wanted to make this thread. But yeah the Infinity Watch wins with or without the gems.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
Infinity Watch:
adam warlock
drax the destroyer
moondragon
pip the troll
maxiam
gamora
thanos
silver surfer

vs.

JLA:

superman
martian manhunter
wonderwoman
orion
big barda
captain marvel
aquaman
the flash
powergirl
green lantern - hal jordan
hawkman
hawkgirl
captain comet

Does Darkone delibrately jerk off to images of DC losing? For heaven
sake, can you think of a more lopsided thread? no expression

the Darkone
Originally posted by Draco69
Does Darkone delibrately jerk off to images of DC losing? For heaven
sake, can you think of a more lopsided thread? no expression

Your just know looking at this thread, dam what took you so long.

With or with gems, it doesn't matter.

Draco69
Your just know looking at this thread, dam what took you so long.

With or with gems, it doesn't matter.

Still. I think it's quite immature to waste all forum space by posting lopsided threads like Galactus vs. Robin when the answer is so obvious. Having a bias against DC is fine. Wasting forum space by posting bullsh%^ threads that blatantly display that bias is just stupid. wink

the Darkone
Originally posted by Draco69
Still. I think it's quite immature to waste all forum space by posting lopsided threads like Galactus vs. Robin when the answer is so obvious. Having a bias against DC is fine. Wasting forum space by posting bullsh%^ threads that blatantly display that bias is just stupid. wink

Dude how old are you man, it's only threads there not real man. My god you take this sh** too seriously, really you do. I am a fan of both but more of marvel of course. Dude have fun with this they are make believe man, you act like they going to make comics out of this sh**. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Dude how old are you man, it's only threads there not real man.My god you take this sh** too seriously, really you do.

We all take this seriously. That's why we post here chronically... wink

I am a fan of both but more of marvel of course.

This I doubt. I have seen ONE post or thread by you that doesn't say to something to this nature:

Thanos vs. Batman with no legs

or

Superman/MM/Said DC character gets bitchslapped (coin term of yours)

I just think your agenda to post obviously superior cosmic characters against DC characters that are nowhere NEAR their level is just pointless and a waste of forum space. They're not worth debating which is why many of threads have zero responses. It's just trolling. Take the time to actually post an EVEN match that can actually reach beyond a page for once. And no The Infinity Gauntlet vs. Hawkman and JLA-lite is not even match. no

leonidas
ya know . . .

leonidas

leonidas
oops.

leonidas

leonidas

leonidas

leonidas

GalacticStorm
What comic are those scans from?

leonidas
now, people who know flash and supes have already made a case that either one could hold their own for a time agianst thanos. several flash people say flash can TAKE thanos. whether you do believe it or not, BOTH those debates had some good and valid points. it is also a debateable point that gl could take/hold his/her own v silver ss.

gl keeps ss busy.
flash, supes keep thanos busy.
all the rest of the jla take out the other members of the watch. marvel/orion (do you know how powerful orion is??!)/mm/ww??? cripes . . . they demolish the rest. when they're done, they pile on ss and thanos. thanos is lassoed, ss is taken by teamwork.

possible? well . . . goliath, vision, cap (weaknened from failing serum) thunderstrike and blackwidow visisted the watch on their island and defeated them. you saw herc took aw by himself (i am SOOOOOOO sick of people overrating aw . . .)

conclusion -- yes, it is CERTAINLY possible for the jla to win this match up. as difficult as it will be for some to believe . . .

the Darkone
If don't believe that I collect both, I really don't give a shit. If you don't like my threads or anybody else don't read them. All these threads are what if's if anything there not going to happen so get a grip.

leonidas
iw 26-27

leonidas
If don't believe that I collect both, I really don't give a shit. If you don't like my threads or anybody else don't read them. All these threads are what if's if anything there not going to happen so get a grip.

methinks draco overreacted for some reason. i say again -- jla CAN win this. and YES, the watch had gems when they were beaten by the avengers . . .

criminy. a little credit to dc once in a while would be something to be cherished . . .

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonidas
iw 26-27

Thank u kind sir wink

the Darkone
Exactly ^^, AW is not overrated he's not like classic AW who would've give Hercules a run for his money. IW have the gems it would be a slaughter, w/o gems they have a chance to win if they take down IW power hitters if not IW will walk all over them. Maxiam is a f**king beast JLA would have a problem with him. But it's possible for JLA to 4 or 5/10

Sir Whirlysplat
JLA toast them imo

leonidas
Exactly ^^, AW is not overrated he's not like classic AW who would've give Hercules a run for his money. IW have the gems it would be a slaughter, w/o gems they have a chance to win if they take down IW power hiters if not IW will walk all over them. Maxiam is a f**king beast JLA would have a problem with him.

what exactly are you saying . . .

marvel would alone would throttle maxam. maxam can't even fly! toss him away, problem solved. did you not hear me when i said they had the gems when that group of avengers beat them??

with or without gems, jla has a chance. frankly, if you've read all the issues of the watch (i have) you'd see that the gems did NOT make them invinible. not even close. they are powerful and capable of winning this, but the jla has a big numbers advantage and they are not as overpowered as some would like to suggest.

leonidas
Thank u kind sir wink

you're welcome. wink

leonidas
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
JLA toast them imo

big grin

Sir Whirlysplat

marvel would alone would throttle maxam. maxam can't even fly! toss him away, problem solved. did you not hear me when i said they had the gems when that group of avengers beat them??

with or without gems, jla has a chance. frankly, if you've read all the issues of the watch (i have) you'd see that the gems did NOT make them invinible. not even close. they are powerful and capable of winning this, but the jla has a big numbers advantage and they are not as overpowered as some would like to suggest.

However Supes can Sundip Flash can enter the speedforce etc amp it up.

leonidas
However Supes can Sundip Flash can entere the speedforce etc amp it up.

yes

i've just been waiting for some flash fan to say flash takes it alone . . .

eek!

regardless, the more i think about it, the better i like the jla's chances.

thanos would be a *****, but they would have enough left to deal with him and ss at the end after taking out the others.

leonidas
glad to once again be fighting the never-ending battle at your side whirly my friend! big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
yes

i've just been waiting for some flash fan to say flash takes it alone . . .

eek!

regardless, the more i think about it, the better i like the jla's chances.

thanos would be a *****, but they would have enough left to deal with him and ss at the end after taking out the others.

FLASH IS A ***** Leo

glad to once again be fighting the never-ending battle at your side whirly my friend! big grin

Indeed we are the Forum Justice League my friend! smile

the Darkone

I agree with you that JLA has a chance a good one, the problem is not AW it's Silver Surfer and Thanos. And Thanos always has some gadgets that will turn the tide in their favor, JLa can win if they can get rid of SS and Thanos if not, Isay if not IW will roll right over them.

GalacticStorm

Suppose i better make a case for the Infinity Watch then wink

The Ion
Forum Justice League laughing out loud thumb up

Sir Whirlysplat
Suppose i better make a case for the Infinity Watch then wink

Please Flash in the Speedforce is beyond them all.

leonidas
I agree with you that JLA has a chance a good one, the problem is not AW it's Silver Surfer and Thanos. And Thanos always has some gadgets that will turn the tide in their favor, JLa can win if they can get rid of SS and Thanos if not, Isay if not IW will roll right over them.

i told you -- gl could keep ss busy until help arrived.

and yes whirly, flash IS a bi-ATCH!! the forum and many scans convinced me how powerful he CAN be . . .

and gs, i think enough people on that first page ALREADY made a case for the watch. jla was dismissed almost IMMEDIATELY! fight on the light side of the force for once and add your voice to the jla!! imagine you me and whirly on one side!! eek!

the world would be ours!!!

laughing

GalacticStorm
Please Flash in the Speedforce is beyond them all.

no sad

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion
Forum Justice League laughing out loud thumb up

Another member wink

Our Ranks are swelling perhaps we need to put it in our sigs!

GalacticStorm
i told you -- gl could keep ss busy until help arrived.

and yes whirly, flash IS a bi-ATCH!! the forum and many scans convinced me how powerful he CAN be . . .

and gs, i think enough people on that first page ALREADY made a case for the watch. jla was dismissed almost IMMEDIATELY! fight on the light side of the force for once and add your voice to the jla!! imagine you me and whirly on one side!! eek!

the world would be ours!!!

laughing

Yeah i suppose but i just like arguing with Whirly smile

leonidas
Another member wink

Our Ranks are swelling perhaps we need to put it in our sigs!

THAT would be cool . . .

long live the JLKMC!! big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Forum Justice League Assemble!!!!!! laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat

and gs, i think enough people on that first page ALREADY made a case for the watch. jla was dismissed almost IMMEDIATELY! fight on the light side of the force.

The light side of the force laughing out loud

Yeah i suppose but i just like arguing with Whirly smile

GS admits he is lost to the sith forever laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
The light side of the force laughing out loud

GS admits he is lost to the sith forever laughing out loud

Puh-lease roll eyes (sarcastic) I transcend such concepts. I AM THE FORCE!!! eek! confused

Sir Whirlysplat
Puh-lease roll eyes (sarcastic) I transcend such concepts. I AM THE FORCE!!! eek! confused

Oh dear, unhinged if we were the avengers you could be Hank Pym wink

GalacticStorm
Oh dear, unhinged if we were the avengers you could be Hank Pym wink

Hank Pym?!! He's sh*t. I can be Scarlet Witch laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Hank Pym?!! He's sh*t. I can be Scarlet Witch laughing out loud

Yon and your bloody crossdressing fetish again wink Keep it for the weekends GSsmile

hoorayforpeepee
low and behold! the infinity watch wins 5-6/10 with gems, and 2-3/10 without.

GODSCRIBE
infinity watch wins again.

the Darkone
here is the original thread.

Blair Wind
....so this is the thread that started it all.....jlakmc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.