Marilyn Manson Quit Music!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RavenSDL
Marilyn Manson is quitting music in order to concentrate on his painting and film-making nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!

Whats you opinions? sad sad sad

SlipknoT
I'm happy, I hate the guy.

Bardock42
I have to admit I really don't feel sadness......furthermore he is probably lying....

RavenSDL
how come u hate him every judges him on his appearence and before they've met him

Bardock42
Originally posted by RavenSDL
how come u hate him every judges him on his appearence and before they've met him

Actually he almost made sense in Michael Mooress Film...but tI don't like his music..so that cancels itseld out.....and I am rather emotionless towards him....

Myth
Marilyn Manson is quitting music in order to concentrate on his painting and film-making nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!

I read that he wants to concentrate on more artistic stuff too and not so much the commercial aspect of things, but he also said that it does not mean that he is done making music, its just not his #1 priority.

RagnaViper
Thank god.

Wow, that was ironic.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Its about time

I hate him

Myth
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Its about time

I hate him

Congrats on reading the rest of the posts. wink

The Highlord
big grin big grin big grin YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Highlord
No seriously I only heard 10 of his songs, its just the other side of where my music tastes is at, I dont like his msuic cause I dont kow it seems so negative, so he is in movies? I didint kow that, any good?

TrAnCeDuO
why do i feeling that hes gonna end up like Rob zombie and start producing terribly uninspired movies?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by The Highlord
No seriously I only heard 10 of his songs, its just the other side of where my music tastes is at, I dont like his msuic cause I dont kow it seems so negative, so he is in movies? I didint kow that, any good?

Of what I've seen, he had an interview with Michael Moore in "Bowling for Columbine", and a spot in "Party Monster", which I loathed.

Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
why do i feeling that hes gonna end up like Rob zombie and start producing terribly uninspired movies?

The inspiration is there, it's the talent he lacks.

Tptmanno1
Not a huge loss there...
And I probably wouldn't see any manson made movie...

tabby999
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
The inspiration is there, it's the talent he lacks.

even if his movies suck ass, he'll make money off them. people will go just to see "marilyn mansons movie"

bordom

omg... thank goodness... he scared the sh*t outta me anyways erm

Dr. Strangelove
Not a fan of his music, so no big loss.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Originally posted by bordom
omg... thank goodness... he scared the sh*t outta me anyways erm

lol..same, i watched a movie last night called "Jawbreaker" and hes in it, and hes reaally scary I wanted to go home *hides*

Myth
Again: HE IS NOT QUITTING MUSIC!

Sorry for the use of caps, but people seem to read nothing but the first post. erm

Imaginary

Oh well erm

Korri
Wait Marilyn Manson was a musician?!

coulda fooled me.

MildPossession
Urgh, I couldn't stand that movie.

Manson is also in The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things, lets hope Asia Argento got something out of him in this film.

Also in Lost Highway and currently doing some acting in two other films.

As for his music, I like certain songs off all their albums but it wouldn't bother me if they didn't come out with another album.

Df02

long overdue

jaden101
he should go into politics...he's a knowlegable guy...i enjoy watching and reading his interviews

RavenSDL
extremly true if you read his book his quite intelligent

StinkFist462
he isnt quitting music. he is currently just focusing on a movie career and said himself "i dont feel the world is ready for my music yet" or something like that.

i dont see it as that much of a loss but it would be nice if he released something to make up for Golden Age Of Grotesque

Alpha Centauri
Good. Because he's shit.

-AC

tabby999
Originally posted by StinkFist462
he isnt quitting music. he is currently just focusing on a movie career and said himself "i dont feel the world is ready for my music yet" or something like that.

generally you say that BEFORE you release a slew of cds

Darth Revan
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol..same, i watched a movie last night called "Jawbreaker" and hes in it, and hes reaally scary I wanted to go home *hides*

Why do people still think Manson is scary? no expression

Alpha Centauri
I think the same thing.

He's the least scary man there is. In Rock at least.

-AC

Lady_Jade
I just can't wait for a "Marylin Manson is dead!" thread.

Myth
Well then I can't wait for you to die.

Kumar
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
I just can't wait for a "Marylin Manson is dead!" thread.

indeed, when that day comes, the world will be a better an brighter place

Lady_Jade
Originally posted by Myth
Well then I can't wait for you to die.

I'm already dead.

Myth
Well that sucks for you. Btw, its annoying when people type only in bold (just like the people who use nothing but CAPS).

Lady_Jade
Yeah it is, isn't it. big grin

_Sanctuary_
His interview on bowling with columbine was really bizarre..
He was all gothed up and looking completely weird but talking like a human being... who woulda thought?

StinkFist462

eggmayo
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
He was all gothed up and looking completely weird but talking like a human being... who woulda thought?
OMG, Goths are human? Wow.
Try talking to some. You might find some intelligent conversation.

PINBALL
yes one less moron

Grim Reefer
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
He was all gothed up and looking completely weird but talking like a human being... who woulda thought? Damn, Who woulda thought that a guy who Dresses odd can still act like a normal Human being....

Myth
I actually think that Marilyn Manson is one of the most intelligent sounding rockers.

KharmaDog
Manson is quitting music? Thank god for small mercies.

Actually I was never aware that he was a musician, he is actually more of an entertainer. I am unaware if he is able to play an instrument, he can't sing, and unless he's doing a cover (and even then) all his songs sound the same.

However, he was excellent at uniting disenfranchised youth under one banner of stupidity and pretentiousness.

He was unoriginal, untalented and generally annoying who will not be missed and be remembered more as a skidmark on the gitch of music more so than an influence, innovator or talented artist.

But that's just my opinion. wink

StinkFist462
wow... no one has read what i posted.

lemme post it again.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/15...?headlines=true

Everyone believed Marilyn Manson when he announced three months ago that he'd be throwing in the proverbial rock and roll towel to focus all his creative attention on film. Manson, the consummate rock star, was fibbing in a sense — but it turns out that it was all part of a much larger plan.

hes pretty much making a new a album with a bass drum sound of a dildo beating against a leather couch and a snare drum with a bottle of painkillers. hmmm.

Hack Benjamin
I frankly don't really care if Manson is quitting music. In my opinion his music has started to go downhill. When I listen to him I usually stick to Antichrist Superstar through Holy Wood. Golden Age of Grotesque has some good ones, but they're not as good as what he did in the past. The videos are also pretty shitty.

I heard he was coming out with a horror movie and I look forward to it. It will probably be booed by the majority, but will be big with the die-hard fans, just like Rob Zombie's movies, you'd have to be a fan to understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.